PDA

View Full Version : Visitors, Guests & Lurkers---WELCOME!

Stones
11-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Everytime I come on this forum I look to see which active members are on-line. Along with that, I notice a high number of visitors to the site.

I have only become a member recently after lurking around the site on almost a daily basis as a visitor for a number of years.

My question is, WHY NOT BECOME A MEMBER AND JUMP INTO THE FRAY?
Your opinions, ideas and stories are wanted. Believe me, the worst that can happen is we might learn something from you or vice-versa.

This is a great community of individuals of every skill level who discuss, celebrate, and play (in my humble opinion) the greatest sport on the planet.

As computer ignorant as I am, the process of joining and becoming a member was extremely pain free.

NO MORE EXCUSES...........JOIN UP AND LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!

Purdman
11-15-2006, 06:44 AM
Everytime I come on this forum I look to see which active members are on-line. Along with that, I notice a high number of visitors to the site.

I have only become a member recently after lurking around the site on almost a daily basis as a visitor for a number of years.

My question is, WHY NOT BECOME A MEMBER AND JUMP INTO THE FRAY?
Your opinions, ideas and stories are wanted. Believe me, the worst that can happen is we might learn something from you or vice-versa.

This is a great community of individuals of every skill level who discuss, celebrate, and play (in my humble opinion) the greatest sport on the planet.

As computer ignorant as I am, the process of joining and becoming a member was extremely pain free.

NO MORE EXCUSES...........JOIN UP AND LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!

I agree! New blood is a good thing.
BUMP
Purdman:cool:

tigerallenyim
11-15-2006, 07:09 AM
Another Bump for Stones!

Agree.... Experienced or not, it won't hurt to join.
And even better, they don't spam.

:)

ioCross
11-15-2006, 07:29 AM
this is i think the best place to buy/sell cues.

the selection is awsome, especially if you want a nice cue and dont want to pay retail, or dont mind used cues.

CaptainHook
11-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Check out the Thread also.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=44838