PDA

View Full Version : What other forums do you frequent?

Hanky
11-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Howdy all,
I am really enjoying my time here on AZ. There is a wealth of knowledge shared here every day, and I must say I love it. I was wondering what other pool related forums are out there for us junkies to search. I have visited EPT, and the billiard digest forum and was wondering what I might be missing elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

Hanky

Rich R.
11-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Howdy all,
I am really enjoying my time here on AZ. There is a wealth of knowledge shared here every day, and I must say I love it. I was wondering what other pool related forums are out there for us junkies to search. I have visited EPT, and the billiard digest forum and was wondering what I might be missing elsewhere.
I frequent the CCB, which is the Billiards Digest forum that you say you have already tried. I also frequent the forum on the InsidePool Magazine web site. http://www.insidepoolmag.com/

There are others, but some have just collected the people who have been banned from this and other sites. I wouldn't recommend any of them.

no-sho
11-15-2006, 09:56 AM
There are others, but some have just collected the people who have been banned from this and other sites. I wouldn't recommend any of them.[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth!!!

no-sho

bnall
11-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Howdy all,

Thanks in advance

Hanky

I post on easypool tutor (EPT) too.

ragbug74
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
OnePocket.ORG is a site that is a co-sponsor/organizer of the AZB/OnePocket.ORG room at the DCC. The traffic/postings seems to be much lower than here at AZ, but many of the discussions focus on one-pocket and banks. Lots of good info if you're into these games. Check it out sometime.

tom haney
11-15-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm a CCB regular. Mainly on NPF.

ATH
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Right now, none. This is the only site that i feel has quality to offer.

CaptainHook
11-15-2006, 11:37 AM
1P
CCB
FL
sometimes, mostly just here.:D

Rich R.
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
OnePocket.ORG is a site that is a co-sponsor/organizer of the AZB/OnePocket.ORG room at the DCC. The traffic/postings seems to be much lower than here at AZ, but many of the discussions focus on one-pocket and banks. Lots of good info if you're into these games. Check it out sometime.
I forgot about the OnePocket site, in my previous post.
That is a good site, but I don't get there often enough.

Roy Steffensen
11-15-2006, 01:00 PM
I am a member on these forums, but AZ is the one I visit daily. The other one weekly:

www.billard-aktuell.de (German) (EDIT: Looks like it has been changed... weird)
www.poolkrant.nl (Dutch)
www.pro9.co.uk (UK)
www.allombijlard.nu (Swedish)
www.biljardforbundet.no (Norwegian)

uwate
11-15-2006, 03:45 PM
The Southern Billiards forum is pretty good, esp their Roadies and Action section. Lots of action players post in there and the woofing is well managed by Professor (RH Gilmer).