PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, It's Good To Be Back,did You Miss Me?

8-ball bernie
11-15-2006, 12:36 PM
hey, i'm neuteral,can't say anything bad now, cause i got paid,and it looks like they are trying to make good on this mess,who knows maybe i'll fly to the masters if and when they ever have it.

jimmyg
11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
hey, i'm neuteral,can't say anything bad now, cause i got paid,and it looks like they are trying to make good on this mess,who knows maybe i'll fly to the masters if and when they ever have it.

Welcome back Bernie!

Are you sure you weren't reprogrammed by KT while on "vacation".

Jim

gabesmom
11-15-2006, 12:49 PM
I missed you. Glad you're back!

Roy Steffensen
11-15-2006, 12:52 PM
To be honest I have to admit that I have actually missed you too

sniper
11-15-2006, 12:57 PM

Only 11% of what was owed to you right? You make it sound like you got paid in full.

8-ball bernie
11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks, that means a lot. i guess there is nothing to complain about, we are getting paid, and i hope the ipt grows,and makes it,what more can i say?

jimmyg
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
thanks, that means a lot. i guess there is nothing to complain about, we are getting paid, and i hope the ipt grows,and makes it,what more can i say?

Uh! Uh!

They definitely got Bernie's "mind right".:D

Jim

Da Poet
11-15-2006, 01:14 PM

Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D

Welcome back! :D

ironman
11-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D

We can't prove that here. There's no evidence.LOL

Welcome back Bernie..

!Smorgass Bored
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Uh! Uh!
They definitely got Bernie's "mind right".:D
Jim

Today, Bernie. Tomorrow, Jimbo gets out of the box. What's this world coming to ? I hope he has HIS mind right.
Doug

Jimbo: Don't hit me anymore...Oh God, I pray to God you don't hit me anymore. I'll do anything you say, but I can't take anymore.
Boss Mike: You got your mind right, Jimbo?
Jimbo: Yeah. I got it right. I got it right, boss. (He grips the ankles of the Moderator)
Boss Mike: Suppose you's back-slide on us?
Jimbo: Oh no I won't. I won't, boss.
Boss Mike: Suppose you's to back-sass?
Jimbo: No I won't. I won't. I got my mind right.
Boss Mike: You try to run again, we gonna kill ya.
Jimbo: I won't, I won't, boss.

av84fun
11-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I missed you. Sometimes we all get a little carried away. I've reformed too...hopefully without spending any time in the box.
(-:

Jim

Southpaw
11-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Welcome back Bernie. We missed ya Bro. The threads havent been quite the same without ya. :D

Southpaw

corvette1340
11-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Welcome back Bernie. You can now only start 11% of the threads that you use to, but the number of new threads you can start will increase by 11% each week!

ribdoner
11-15-2006, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=8-ball bernie]hey, i'm neuteral,

Did it hurt?

I was gonna do it but I'm not sure if I'm done.;)

Glad your BACK!!:D

Cory in DC
11-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Welcome back Bernie. You can now only start 11% of the threads that you use to, but the number of new threads you can start will increase by 11% each week!
You took my joke. However, he can only incease the number of threads started by 11% every time the IPT pays out 11% (not once per week)!

satman
11-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Today, Bernie. Tomorrow, Jimbo gets out of the box. What's this world coming to ? I hope he has HIS mind right.
Doug

What we havwe here, is a failure to communicate. Is that where you got that, BOSS

Jimbo: Don't hit me anymore...Oh God, I pray to God you don't hit me anymore. I'll do anything you say, but I can't take anymore.
Boss Mike: You got your mind right, Jimbo?
Jimbo: Yeah. I got it right. I got it right, boss. (He grips the ankles of the Moderator)
Boss Mike: Suppose you's back-slide on us?
Jimbo: Oh no I won't. I won't, boss.
Boss Mike: Suppose you's to back-sass?
Jimbo: No I won't. I won't. I got my mind right.
Boss Mike: You try to run again, we gonna kill ya.
Jimbo: I won't, I won't, boss.

What we havwe here, is a failure to communicate. Is that where you got that, BOSS

memikey
11-16-2006, 02:24 AM

Bernie lobotomized????......

The answer which that question brings to mind was used on me by a friend last week. I got in his car passenger seat and knowing his tendency for very high speed I strapped myself in while saying "I'll put this on so that if you total this thing my face won't be horribly mutilated"... to which he replied......

"How would we know?":) :p

Stones
11-16-2006, 02:56 AM

Like I miss my ex mother in law. Just kidding. Seemed funny after 22 hrs. with no sleep.........Ah, never mind! Forget I said anything to begin with.

Really, Welcome back, Bernie!

sjm
11-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Welcome back to the forum.

jjinfla
11-16-2006, 06:55 AM

The only thing I want to know from you is did you cash your check?

8-ball bernie
11-16-2006, 07:33 AM
yes, i cashed my check,i thought, look, kevin said he will be paying us the FULL amount, this is in writing, so i figured, let me get this sucker in the bank,fast,i thought it was the right move,and i hope to god, i get the rest of my 5 grand owed to me, i think i will.

Nine Ball
11-16-2006, 07:42 AM
yes, i cashed my check,i thought, look, kevin said he will be paying us the FULL amount, this is in writing, so i figured, let me get this sucker in the bank,fast,i thought it was the right move,and i hope to god, i get the rest of my 5 grand owed to me, i think i will.

The guys just happy he got some money. Even if it's only eleven percent. At this point it's better then getting nothing. I started to wonder if they were even going to get a penny of the money owed. So, Happy to see some money come in although it's still pocket change. Priceless.. heh. :eek:

Nine Ball
11-16-2006, 07:55 AM
I agree, The way the IPT is going compared to what it was made out to be is BLEUA. Just total garbage. I can say in my opinion that if the IPT does go under then pool will most likely never have any big money involved. This is obvious, Yes I know. KT, He's a (FILL IN BLANK) but he can also be our savior so to speak? :eek: :eek: :eek:

This must sound bad but if you think about it, It's somewhat true.

Signed,

Anonymous :eek: :rolleyes:

jjinfla
11-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Smart move Bernie. Hope you get a few more.

cuejoey
11-18-2006, 10:23 PM

LOL:D LOL

!Smorgass Bored
11-18-2006, 11:21 PM

You mean like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ?
Doug
( I had a lobotomy on the left side of my brain and I'm all right now )

Nick B
11-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Bernie,
Just like I tell my four year old when she gets out of her "time out".

Me: Are you sorry?
Her: Yes Daddy I am.

Me: Are you going to do that again?
Her: No Daddy I won't.

Me: Now don't forget what got you there?

I think these are words to live by...Bernie.

Nick

!Smorgass Bored
11-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Me: Now don't forget what go you there?

I think these are words to live by...Bernie.
Nick

Well, sort of.
Doug

( http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm )