PDA

View Full Version : Now What Is Your State Of Mind??

8-ball bernie
11-15-2006, 06:33 PM
this question is mainly for the IPT players, since we are starting to get paid,kevin put out a 7 page letter,and we are supposed to get paid in full,what is your state of mind? hopeful,doubtful,netural? what? answer please colin,linda,tammi,robin,etc.
i'll start,hopeful,but cautious.

Icode12
11-16-2006, 06:45 PM
IPT Members will be paid in full. Not hopeful, doubtful, or neutral, but confident.

Timberly
11-18-2006, 05:53 PM
IPT Members will be paid in full. Not hopeful, doubtful, or neutral, but confident.
Spoken like a true IPT employee... the IPT is your employer, are they not? Why else would you send harassing emails to a forum member that has been outspoken about the IPT?

NYC cue dude
11-18-2006, 06:09 PM

And you feel this way why?

I can understand hopeful. Being confident means you are basing your thinking on some particular supporting evidence. Just curious what that mightbe. What has the ipt done in the past or presently, to warrant such consideration from you?

Please enlighten me.

rg

justnum
11-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Business losses due to a special condition caused businesses new logistical problems. Hotels, catering halls, and other event venues were shut down due to airport tightenings.

Result weddings, parties and conventions were unable to use their reserved facilties. Few to no refunds were given. People lost their money.

Most common option made available was store credit.

AZ readers seem to have a little more insight as to open options. Someone playings devils advocate tastefully would help.

macguy
11-18-2006, 06:34 PM
And you feel this way why?

I can understand hopeful. Being confident means you are basing your thinking on some particular supporting evidence. Just curious what that mightbe. What has the ipt done in the past or presently, to warrant such consideration from you?

Please enlighten me.

rg

He is not worth responding to, he's just an IPT operative. Look here and you will see what I mean. Read some of the reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0975599518/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/002-7518522-6564027?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

At one time that book was one star but they have systematically driven up the stars with fake reviews. You notice there seems to be little in-between. Either real reviews with one star or fake reviews with five stars to dilute the average upward. Kevin only knows how to do what he does so they will come on here with these silly fake posters like they are fooling someone. It is really laughable

When I say fake reviews referring to the Amazon site, it is pretty obvious. They never just say they liked the book or found it interesting. They do a full blown sales pitch for the book giving it five stars. If someone just glanced at the number of stars they would think the book was of some value instead of worthless trash.

Kevin doesn't know the meaning of honesty but he found a little smarter audience here then he is used to, but that won't stop him from trying to plant fake posters. Read that guys other post where he warns the players against talking to a lawyer. It does show Kevin does have some concern and is paying attention to what is being said.

I forgot to add this. I don't want someone to think I am guessing when I say things on here. Regarding the Amazon book reviews you can click next to the name of the reviewer where it says "see all my reviews" and see their other reviews. What you will find with the five star reviews for Kevin's book will be, they have given anywhere from 3 or 4 to like a dozen five star reviews for the Kevin's book as well as for other books Kevin sells.

There are never any reviews for any other books. This is so easy to check and see what they are doing you would think they would not do it, but they don't care because most people won't check anyway. You have to wonder why Amazon lets this go on.

NYC cue dude
11-19-2006, 08:14 AM
macguy,

i read his other post, and of course i knew he was a shill. I was interested in hearing his reasoning, regardless of how flawed it would be.

rg

Chilifide
11-19-2006, 08:48 AM
QUOTE=macguy "He is not worth responding to, he's just an IPT operative. Look here and you will see what I mean. Read some of the reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0975599518/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/002-7518522-6564027?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books..."

This was the first review I saw.

"Cured!, November 18, 2006
A Kid's Review
I used to have leukemia, diabetes, ADHD, dyslexia, and restless leg syndrome. After reading the book I was naturally cured!

The key was to stop mixing aspartame with my scrambled eggs every morning, just like Kevin told me to."

I needed a good laugh this morning.

--Chili

macguy
11-19-2006, 08:55 AM
macguy,

i read his other post, and of course i knew he was a shill. I was interested in hearing his reasoning, regardless of how flawed it would be.

rg
Interesting thing about the book, no matter what they do it hasn't cracked the top 150 since like March. The public is finally wising up to the guy. I don't know about the rest of Kevin's enterprises, but his biggest cash cow is now on life support. He is now resorting to running ancient informercials for the wrinkle cream. I say ancient because Kevin looks like he is at least 10 years younger in the ads being run. They haven't even spent, or can't afford to spend the money for more updated ads. I find this the most interesting since producing slick ads it his specialty. The stuff they are running even look dated and could be greatly improved today. Everything points to no money.

The book ads are almost non existent anymore showing it isn't selling at all. I don't know about his personal holdings, but with his reputed spending habits, I would not be surprised if he isn't in a desperate cash crunch and no real solutions on the horizon. Desperate men do desperate things and this could explain his 180 degree turn with the IPT from benefactor to hiding under a rock.

Timberly
11-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Interesting thing about the book, no matter what they do it hasn't cracked the top 150 since like March. The public is finally wising up to the guy. I don't know about the rest of Kevin's enterprises, but his biggest cash cow is now on life support. He is now resorting to running ancient informercials for the wrinkle cream. I say ancient because Kevin looks like he is at least 10 years younger in the ads being run. They haven't even spent, or can't afford to spend the money for more updated ads. I find this the most interesting since producing slick ads it his specialty. The stuff they are running even look dated and could be greatly improved today. Everything points to no money.

The book ads are almost non existent anymore showing it isn't selling at all. I don't know about his personal holdings, but with his reputed spending habits, I would not be surprised if he isn't in a desperate cash crunch and no real solutions on the horizon. Desperate men do desperate things and this could explain his 180 degree turn with the IPT from benefactor to hiding under a rock.

I think we've all learned that once something doesn't go the way KT wants it to go, he stops putting money into it. Before too long we'll all be stuck watching him tout a new weight loss book. He's probably just using the old footage for the cream thing as a filler until he can get the weight loss book out.

Randy, I don't expect "code" to speak up anymore. I don't think they have it in them to defend themselves and their actions. Sending harassing emails to forum members out of sight from the rest of the members is more their style. :rolleyes:

Johnnyt
11-19-2006, 09:17 AM
I think we've all learned that once something doesn't go the way KT wants it to go, he stops putting money into it. Before too long we'll all be stuck watching him tout a new weight loss book. He's probably just using the old footage for the cream thing as a filler until he can get the weight loss book out.

Randy, I don't expect "code" to speak up anymore. I don't think they have it in them to defend themselves and their actions. Sending harassing emails to forum members out of sight from the rest of the members is more their style. :rolleyes:
Code can't respond until Monday. Kt is away for the weekend . He will tell him/her what to say then. Johnnyt

sjm
11-19-2006, 03:00 PM
this question is mainly for the IPT players... hopeful,doubtful,netural? what? answer please colin,linda,tammi,robin,etc.
i'll start,hopeful,but cautious.

If there are only a handful of posters whose opinions interest you on a subject, please private message them, rather than starting a thread and taking up unnecessary space on the forum . This is a public forum.

ioCross
11-19-2006, 03:15 PM
if you google "Kevin Tredeau", you can easily find out what kind of charecter he is. tons, and i mean tons of people have been scammed by that guy... the information is right there. i dont see how anyone can be hopeful after reading about this guy's past business practices and the number of people who he's ripped off.

wayne
11-19-2006, 05:16 PM
He is not worth responding to, he's just an IPT operative. Look here and you will see what I mean. Read some of the reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0975599518/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/002-7518522-6564027?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

At one time that book was one star but they have systematically driven up the stars with fake reviews. You notice there seems to be little in-between. Either real reviews with one star or fake reviews with five stars to dilute the average upward. Kevin only knows how to do what he does so they will come on here with these silly fake posters like they are fooling someone. It is really laughable

When I say fake reviews referring to the Amazon site, it is pretty obvious. They never just say they liked the book or found it interesting. They do a full blown sales pitch for the book giving it five stars. If someone just glanced at the number of stars they would think the book was of some value instead of worthless trash.

Kevin doesn't know the meaning of honesty but he found a little smarter audience here then he is used to, but that won't stop him from trying to plant fake posters. Read that guys other post where he warns the players against talking to a lawyer. It does show Kevin does have some concern and is paying attention to what is being said.

I forgot to add this. I don't want someone to think I am guessing when I say things on here. Regarding the Amazon book reviews you can click next to the name of the reviewer where it says "see all my reviews" and see their other reviews. What you will find with the five star reviews for Kevin's book will be, they have given anywhere from 3 or 4 to like a dozen five star reviews for the Kevin's book as well as for other books Kevin sells.

There are never any reviews for any other books. This is so easy to check and see what they are doing you would think they would not do it, but they don't care because most people won't check anyway. You have to wonder why Amazon lets this go on.

Why do you fell the need to make things up MacGuy???? I looked at the early reviews and the book has always had around a 3 star rating, it was never rated a 1, after the first 10 reviews it was rated 3.1 after 80 reviews it was at 3.4 etc. It may be hard for you to believe but a lot of people may have really liked the book, I only glanced through it and I found some very useful information that if acted on could result in a great deal of change for the better. A friend who has read the book spoke very highly of it.

I don't know KT except what I have read on here, I have never seen any of his infomercials, I would be leery about trusting him but making up things to make him seem worse than he is doesn't seem necessary.

Wayne

macguy
11-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Why do you fell the need to make things up MacGuy???? I looked at the early reviews and the book has always had around a 3 star rating, it was never rated a 1, after the first 10 reviews it was rated 3.1 after 80 reviews it was at 3.4 etc. It may be hard for you to believe but a lot of people may have really liked the book, I only glanced through it and I found some very useful information that if acted on could result in a great deal of change for the better. A friend who has read the book spoke very highly of it.

I don't know KT except what I have read on here, I have never seen any of his infomercials, I would be leery about trusting him but making up things to make him seem worse than he is doesn't seem necessary.

Wayne

When I first started looking into it, it was at 1 to 1 1/2 stars. In the beginning I can only guess they started right out of the box with the fake reviews. Then real reviews brought it down quickly because so many books were sold and they began working on bringing it back up. There are over 2200 reviews there. It is easy to bring it up now though because since so few books are being sold there are far fewer bad reviews then there were so they can now get it up close to the four star mark and if you watch it for a while longer it should go higher quickly.

I have no reason to make anything up. Have you read the reviews and then looked at their other reviews? Some only give five star reviews to anything they review, they are some kind of shills for maybe a publisher. Some give only five star reviews and one star reviews to what may be competitors. It looks like a pretty sleazy business selling books. Please, don't tell me you believe those five star reviews? What do you think about the ones that gave it like ten different five star reviews to his book? They liked the book so much they couldn't contain themselves.

This is actually interesting. The numbers speak for themselves, there are 806 1 star reviews. Then the 2, 3 and 4 star total 325 the remaining are 1181 are 5 stars. Those numbers tell what is going on. 806 hated it, a few found it not that bad while everybody else thought it was the greatest thing they ever read. The numbers make no sense, there should be a majority 2, 3 and 4 for for it to average it the current 3 1/2 stars. You just have to use your common sense.

wayne
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
When I first started looking into it, it was at 1 to 1 1/2 stars. In the beginning I can only guess they started right out of the box with the fake reviews. Then real reviews brought it down quickly because so many books were sold and they began working on bringing it back up. There are over 2200 reviews there. It is easy to bring it up now though because since so few books are being sold there are far fewer bad reviews then there were so they can now get it up close to the four star mark and if you watch it for a while longer it should go higher quickly.

I have no reason to make anything up. Have you read the reviews and then looked at their other reviews? Some only give five star reviews to anything they review, they are some kind of shills for maybe a publisher. Some give only five star reviews and one star reviews to what may be competitors. It looks like a pretty sleazy business selling books. Please, don't tell me you believe those five star reviews? What do you think about the ones that gave it like ten different five star reviews to his book? They liked the book so much they couldn't contain themselves.

This is actually interesting. The numbers speak for themselves, there are 806 1 star reviews. Then the 2, 3 and 4 star total 325 the remaining are 1181 are 5 stars. Those numbers tell what is going on. Most hated it, a few found it not that bad while everybody else thought it was the greatest thing they ever read. The numbers make no sense, there should be a majority 2, 3 and 4 for for it to average it the current 3 1/2 stars. You just have to use your common sense.

If you were using common sense you would know that anything very controversial is either loved or hated by most people. It seems you want to make up the 1 to 1 1/2 stars, you can read the reviews in date order first to last or last to first and the lowest it ever went was just below 3 stars. A lot of the reviewers review many different kinds of books and are reputable people and they gave it 5 stars and their reasons why. It may be hard for you to believe that others could have a different opinion than yours but it does happen. Also MOST usually means the greater number, so most did not hate it; according to your numbers less than 35% hated it.

(I'm glad that you are available to let us know that all bad reviews are real and all good reviews are fake.)

Wayne

macguy
11-19-2006, 07:33 PM
If you were using common sense you would know that anything very controversial is either loved or hated by most people. It seems you want to make up the 1 to 1 1/2 stars, you can read the reviews in date order first to last or last to first and the lowest it ever went was just below 3 stars. A lot of the reviewers review many different kinds of books and are reputable people and they gave it 5 stars and their reasons why. It may be hard for you to believe that others could have a different opinion than yours but it does happen. Also MOST usually means the greater number, so most did not hate it; according to your numbers less than 35% hated it.

(I'm glad that you are available to let us know that all bad reviews are real and all good reviews are fake.)

Wayne

How do you explain the ones (same reviewer) that did 5 star reviews over and over for his book?
I type very fast and did not mean to say most but many and changed it to the correct number to be more accurate.

wayne
11-19-2006, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=macguy]How do you explain the ones (same reviewer) that did 5 star reviews over and over for his book?
/QUOTE]

I only looked at a sampling and never saw anyone who wrote over and over. If someone did this then I would explain it by saying they had an "agenda" similiar to yourself and the way you want the book to be viewed.

The reviews I read seemed like honest opinions both good and bad by the people doing the reviews.

macguy
11-19-2006, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=macguy]How do you explain the ones (same reviewer) that did 5 star reviews over and over for his book?
/QUOTE]

I only looked at a sampling and never saw anyone who wrote over and over. If someone did this then I would explain it by saying they had an "agenda" similiar to yourself and the way you want the book to be viewed.

The reviews I read seemed like honest opinions both good and bad by the people doing the reviews.

It took me a few seconds to find one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2QP4QX1ZW4XKU/ref=cm_cr_auth/002-7518522-6564027

You really have to go back a ways to when the book was really selling to find where they were really going nuts doing it. The book is hardly even being advertised any more and they may be giving up on it. Some one said he has a new weight loss book and that will be where all their efforts will be. This book is pretty dead now, I don't think many book stores are carrying it at all anymore.

!Smorgass Bored
11-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Some one said he has a new weight loss book and that will be where all their efforts will be.

I think that the money hustle of the near future is in hair restoration. I saw a new cure for baldness just last night in an infomercial. It was some contraption that emitted a red laser type light on your skull, while raising the magnetic properties in your head (brain) or something like that. I was 90% asleep at the time, but the before & after pictures seemed to show mo hair, mo hair, mo hair.....

I've been working on my own solution to baldness and while I can't divulge the exact process, I will say this, it involves rubbing your head with 190 Proof EverClear alcohol ( to open the pores). There is also a step that include placing frozen cow manure patties on your head and allowing them to defrost there. Hey, fertilizer is well known for making things grow.

I'm not going tell you the final step utilizing electricity, but suffice it to say that it's 'hair raising'.
Doug
( abusing my system may result in long hair impeding your vision while playing pool )

wayne
11-19-2006, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=wayne]

It took me a few seconds to find one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2QP4QX1ZW4XKU/ref=cm_cr_auth/002-7518522-6564027

You really have to go back a ways to when the book was really selling to find where they were really going nuts doing it. The book is hardly even being advertised any more and they may be giving up on it. Some one said he has a new weight loss book and that will be where all their efforts will be. This book is pretty dead now, I don't think many book stores are carrying it at all anymore.

OK so I looked through several hundred of the 5 star reviews and the triplicate posting of the person you showed is the only instance of a multiple posting (my guess is the person posting it was a newbie and hit the send button 3 times). Why not admit that you were just making this all up??? I will forgive you. And as a bonus next time I see John Schmidt I will ask him to forgive you too.

Wayne

macguy
11-19-2006, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=macguy]

OK so I looked through several hundred of the 5 star reviews and the triplicate posting of the person you showed is the only instance of a multiple posting (my guess is the person posting it was a newbie and hit the send button 3 times). Why not admit that you were just making this all up??? I will forgive you. And as a bonus next time I see John Schmidt I will ask him to forgive you too.

Wayne

You didn't look very hard. It took me like a minute to find another. Notice the dates on the reviews

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AFNRHWPQTVP5U/ref=cm_cr_auth/002-7518522-6564027

You may have to go back eight months or more to find when they were really spamming Amazon.

By the way, does this sound like a real review to you.
----------

I haven't listened to this product, but my purpose in writing this review is to warn you of the [...]that people are posting about Kevin's books and CD's. Did you ever notice that when you go through the Natural Cures book reviews that people are either raving about it with four or five stars or saying it's horrible w/ one or two starts? There is no in between. The bad reviews are posted by people who are paid by corporations to keep people from buying his book because it is hurting the corporations by exposing [...] and releasing much better health information. Do not pay attention to these horrible reviews. I've read his Natural Cures books and done some research and so far have found that everything he is saying is 100% true. I'm sure this product cannot be that horrible. One reviewer simply tried to make him look horrible by bringing up past issues. Did you know that the $500,000 fine against him was most likely unsubsantiated? Did you know that he has filed lawsuits against the FTC and other large corporations exposing their problems such as misleading the press into saying that his book is bad and taking away his 2nd Amendment? Of course the reviewers don't say this. I'd recommend any of his books or products. Give him a try. Buy or borrow his Natural Cures book. You'll be hooked and amazed.
-----------

Another review, same guy.

--------------------
I have the first book as well and both are amazing. This has a ton of specific products and tons and tons of sources to do more research on certain things. Difficult to stop reading until you are through. I completely support Kevin Trudeau. Don't believe any bad horrible reviews posted because they are not true and are written by people who are paid to say bad things so people don't buy the book. Fortunately, it isn't working. It is still a bestseller which means that people who have bought the book are experiencing changes for the better and telling others to read it as well. Totally worth the small amount of money.
----------------------

Enough said, believe what you wish.

macguy
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=macguy]

Wayne

Wayne, I think I have found the problem. If you go back to starting around December of 2004 you begin to find 5 star reviews every day a lot of them many the same days and this goes on. Obviously spamming the site with 5 star reviews, but I have been looking and can't find what I was seeing way back when I was looking at all this stuff. While looking, I read an Amazon forum with complaints about Amazon allowing people to make multiple reviews for the same book, specifically referring to the Naturel cures book.

Unless I am losing my mind and never saw people with like 10 or more reviews for the book. Amazon deleted the multiple reviews. That is all I can think, because they just aren't there anymore. However the daily 5 star spamming with the sales pitches still are. I don't know what else to tell you. Amazon tried to fix the problem. I am afraid you are just going to have to take my word for it, Amazon destroyed the evidence, but it has been an interesting conversation never the less, you are a civil debater.