PDA

View Full Version : Action In Grand Rapids

bankinbenny
11-16-2006, 06:48 AM
We Are Looking For Action In Grand Rapids, Michigan. If Anyone Wants To Play Jason Kirkwood Some 9ball Or Banks Let Us Know We Can Bet Whatever!!!!!!!

Come Get Some$$$$

huckster
11-16-2006, 07:17 AM
We Are Looking For Action In Grand Rapids, Michigan. If Anyone Wants To Play Jason Kirkwood Some 9ball Or Banks Let Us Know We Can Bet Whatever!!!!!!!

Come Get Some$$$$

Curious,
What could we do set wise if Antonio Lining came to Michigan to play Jason some 9ball or 10ball?

Huck

sde
11-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Curious,
What could we do set wise if Antonio Lining came to Michigan to play Jason some 9ball or 10ball?

Huck

I'm not involved but would like be a railbird when/if that happens.

bankinbenny
11-16-2006, 12:51 PM
do you know antonio does he want to play????

curlyscues
11-16-2006, 10:20 PM
i just left jason a little over a half hour ago, and he said and i quote "if your not in the top 32 we can play what you want. if you are we can still arrange to make a game." sounds to me like he wants to play.
M.C.

huckster
11-17-2006, 04:36 AM
do you know antonio does he want to play????

I back him when he is stateside

bankinbenny
11-17-2006, 02:40 PM
the window is open just let us know what you are thinking!!!

CantEverWin
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm Sure Jason could get a lot of action. He is just an APA league guy...
God know's the APA dosn't have anyone who can play.

bankinbenny
11-17-2006, 07:53 PM
yeah he is an apa player do you wanna play some???? You can beat an apa player right....BB

sde
11-17-2006, 11:38 PM
yeah he is an apa player do you wanna play some???? You can beat an apa player right....BB

Benny you should learn to use the quote button. imho:D

Steve

calcuttaman
11-18-2006, 05:23 AM
bankinbenny, check your pm's

huckster
11-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Bankin,
Please get back to us about the PM I sent we are real interested in playing.

curlyscues
11-18-2006, 07:14 PM
jason has a lot of fans around here. some with deep pockets. should be some nice rail action going on.
M.C.

justnum
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Thats right Philippines is where its at.

Roadie: I hope you didnt take my remarks personally (refering to other thread)

Its just for the sake of argument.

curlyscues
11-19-2006, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=justnum]Thats right Philippines is where its at.

QUOTE]
jason has been on the road for between 5 and 10 years off and on and doesn't feel like going 6,000 miles for a game right now. he isn't ducking anybody either. if they will come here he will play. if you think he should play a champion, send him a champion.
M.C.

rlw
11-19-2006, 10:51 AM
It be nice to be able see a couple GOOD player's match up here in GR, it's been way too long.:eek:

sde
11-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Since when does Kirkwood need to duck the top 32? He shoud be willing to play any person breathing even up as good as he plays. Forget Grand Rapids, get him a passport and a plane ticket to Manilla. I hear there are some unranked players over there who would be more than happy to match up with Jason and let him bet whatever. Some deep pockets in Manilla as well. If Kirkwood can win against the kids in Manilla then he could make some serious money. Forget about trying to trap chumps over here and beg for weight against known players. Go to the Phillipines and get all the action you want against unknowns.

"purveyor of ideas" I like that, just not this idea.
We want some action here for a change.:)

Steve

Black-Balled
11-20-2006, 07:13 AM
jason has been on the road for between 5 and 10 years off and on and doesn't feel like going 6,000 miles for a game right now. he isn't ducking anybody either. if they will come here he will play. if you think he should play a champion, send him a champion.
M.C.

Thell him to stop being silly. Travel the world before he has adult bills to deal with!

curlyscues
11-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Thell him to stop being silly. Travel the world before he has adult bills to deal with!
he has adult bills to deal with. he has two kids in school and a mortgage.
M.C.

Al-fahl Amir
11-20-2006, 07:58 AM

Come Get Some$$$$

Can come up with Corey, Mika or Niels to play some 9-ball. What would you guys like to do?

EL'nino
11-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Can come up with Corey, Mika or Niels to play some 9-ball. What would you guys like to do?
Jason is a Hell of a player but I don't think he would like anything to do with Corey.

Perk
11-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Forget about trying to trap chumps over here and beg for weight against known players.

He isnt trying to trap anyone. He travels alot as it is, and wants some hometown action.

Ben, p.m. me if anything happens.

ironman
11-20-2006, 10:01 AM
I have no problem with Jason wanting to get played at home. I guess I only have a problem with the whole "not the top 32" thing. And I understand that this may not be Jason's stance on playing. I just get really tired of the "bet what you want" hoorah and then the disclaimer right afterwords "unless you're so-and-so in which case you have to give up weight AND then you can bet what you want."

The fact of the matter is that on any given day Jason Kirkwood might play as good as any human being alive. If he wants to issue a challenge to the world to come to Grand Rapids and play him then it ought to to unrestricted. Your name is Francisco? Get your ass up here and play. Efren who? well come on then?

The point being that I have been "on the road" as well and there RARELY is a player that truly wants to match up even. Most players want to be on the "stealing" side of the equation. Jason is no exception.

If you don't believe that then let's set up a game between him and five unidentified players. Races to 25 for $10,000 each race. I will post the entire $50,000 and Jason's backers must post the entire amount. Jason must play each player in succession. I reserve the right to put any player I choose up for each race.

Do I have any takers on this proposition?

Sounds a little like the Diggstown Proposition.

Black-Balled
11-20-2006, 10:06 AM
he has adult bills to deal with. he has two kids in school and a mortgage.
M.C.

My bad...got my Jason's mixed up.

HE needs to tango w/ the big dogs to be better than them someday. Kirkwood is a player, fer sher.

mikepage
11-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Since when does Kirkwood need to duck the top 32? He shoud be willing to play any person breathing even up as good as he plays. [...]

Forget about trying to trap chumps over here and beg for weight against known players. [...]

I really don't understand this attitude. Here Mr. Kirkwood is inviting people to come and play while most of his peers are silent. We should be applauding him for that, imo. Excluding the "top 32" seems appropriate to me, and it leaves lots of champions.

Perk
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Your name is Francisco? Get your ass up here and play. Efren who? well come on then?

LOL..thanks for making me laugh!

StormHotRod300
11-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Roadie,

Why dont you get your azz on the Road and come upto Grand Rapids and Post up your 50K and play Jason yourself?

And what is so wrong with saying, " as long as your not in the TOP 32? " I mean everyone knows thier limits, and I am sure nobody wants to try to play Efren, or Archer or Mika even.

I mean nobody wants to just hand over thier money, when gambling, what would be the point. Seriously it would be like your everyday APA player trying to play Efren even, for 1000$ sets. He's going to lose no matter what.

dave