PDA

View Full Version : Ho Ho Ho????

Eydie Romano
11-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Is it going to be a Merry Christmas? I sure hope so, but any deal with Dr. Stanley Ho maybe just that Ho, Ho, Ho.

Is there a deal with The Ho camp?

I was told over a month ago that there was no deal with Ho.

We have a source in Hong Kong who is working with the Ho camp. This person has told us that there is no deal with Dr. Stanley Ho. I would like to state for certain that I know this to be true, but repeated requests to get this in writing has proved uneventful.

We were also told that why Dr. Stanley Ho does not care if his name is used in this matter because, he loves publicity. He does not care if it is good or bad, and he is known for this. So, if his name is being used it is only good in his eyes. You gotta admit, before the IPT questionable deal with Dr. Stanley Ho, mostly no one knew who he was, but now we all sure do.

Take it for what it worth at this point. It's just something I have heard, from a very good source. I will confirm it as soon as I can.

No it's not gossip, It is coming directly from The Ho Camp. There are a few others who have heard this as well, I am sure they will come forward soon.

(This is for YOU, Da Poet)

JimmyB500
11-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Most any business minded person could see right through it. I mean you don't start talking about a deal being almost done. That's the one thing that will queer a deal quicker than anything else. You would keep it on the qt at all costs. I would like to thank you for all of your efforts Eydie. And that's all the news that is fit to print.................

Da Poet
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Is it going to be a Merry Christmas? I sure hope so, but any deal with Dr. Stanley Ho maybe just that Ho, Ho, Ho.

We have a source in Hong Kong who is working with the Ho camp. This person has told us that there is no deal with Dr. Stanley Ho. I would like to state for certain that I know this to be true, but repeated requests to get this in writing has proved uneventful.

We were also told that why Dr. Stanley Ho does not care if his name is used in this matter is because, he loves publicity. He does not care if it is good or bad, and is known for this, so if his name is being used it is only good in his eyes. You gotta admit, before the IPT questionable deal with Dr. Ho, mostly no one knew who he was, but now we all sure do.

Take it for what it worth at this point. It's just something I have heard, from a very good source. I will confirm it as soon as I can.

No it's not gossip, it is coming directly from The Ho Camp. There are a few others who have heard this as well, I am sure they will come forward soon.

(This is for YOU, DaPoet)

Now that's what what I'm talking about!

Ah yes, I feel the energy beginning to flow from sea to shining sea!!

Thanks Edyie, I knew ya had something for us forum junkies to chew on!!:D :D

Uh oh, the implications of your post are actually very very dark. Not surprising, but still sickening none the less. I recall you saying this earlier and then just after, KT came out with one of his emails saying the complete opposite, and then since you didn't press the point, I didn't know what to think. It was impossible to reconcile the differences in the claims. The only reasons I could think of was that either KT was an unusually careless and reckless liar, or maybe your sources were trying to manipulate you.

You must have been seriously pissed when that email of KT's completely contradicted you. I applaud your restraint in shoring up your sources and information before contradicting his claims.

Keep up the great work!!!

AuntyDan
11-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Dang, I forgot to copyright my invention of the phrase (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=529527&postcount=4) "Ho Ho Ho".

OK, I am not officially copyrighting "IPOO". Try stealing that one now and you'll be a world of hurt Eydie!

Seriously though I can't imagine anyone at Mr. (Or is it Dr.?) Ho's organization having any desire to spend any time writing official letters on behalf of some disenfranchised Pool players.

Roy Steffensen
11-17-2006, 07:31 PM
thanks eydie!

As I have said before, after 10 years of national politics my opinion is the same as Mr. Ho, all pr is good pr...

Guess KT knew that a couple of months ago...

I want to say that I really appreciate the hard work you and Randy are doing for the players! If I were a player myself I guess I would sent you a lot of christmas gifts ;)

I still have a hope for the IPT, I have to admit that. Last time I said it was between 5 - 10 %, now it is like 1 - 5 %, but still running... Call me stupid if you like, or as AuntyDan said earlier, "not too bright" :D

NYC cue dude
11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Well, there is more to this than eydie posted. The truth is that we have confirmed verbally, some time ago, maybe 3 or 4 weeks, that there NEVER WAS A HO DEAL.

We have made a request with the ho organization, through a third party, to get this information in writing. Apparently, when Stanely Ho was asked about the purchase of the ipt, he responded with, "what is an ipt". Furthermore, he confirmed that he knows nothing of kevin trudeau.

Getting this written confirmation has proven difficult, to say the least. We have offered the sympathetic story of these pool players as incentive. Because they have been contacted by US attorneys, they expect this info to wind up in court, and are resisting at this point. Of course they will comply with a court order, but arent keen on providing this letter beforehand.

I think the playing field has been changed dramatically, since this info was discovered. No longer can the ipt blame interent gambling. Nor can they pass the buck by saying the deal fell through.

I wont comment on what this does to the credibility of the ipt, i'll leave that for others. Furthermore, i wont speculate on how this might effect a court case, if lawyers try to pursue an intention to defraud.

What i will say is that i hope the ipt is sincere in their efforts to pay the players all of what they are owed. They have begun that process, and it is not my place to pass judgement on the prospects of the fullfillment of those efforts. Only time will tell. I do think the ipt knows whats at stake if they dont.

Perhaps kt and his crew have decided to make good. The possibilities of a future for this tour at this point is premature and secondary to players recieving 100% of what they have already earned. lets all hope this happens

rg

cuetique
11-17-2006, 10:36 PM
And all the pieces fall neatly into place. Game, set, match.

cuejoey
11-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Does anybody know how rich does KT live,.i mean Cars ,houses ect.what is his life style like ?

jimmyg
11-17-2006, 11:05 PM

We were also told that why Dr. Stanley Ho does not care if his name is used in this matter is because, he loves publicity. He does not care if it is good or bad, and is known for this, so if his name is being used it is only good in his eyes. You gotta admit, before the IPT questionable deal with Dr. Ho, mostly no one knew who he was, but now we all sure do.

No it's not gossip, it is coming directly from The Ho Camp. There are a few others who have heard this as well, I am sure they will come forward soon.

(This is for YOU, DaPoet)

Absolutely shocking!! Are you 100% positive? I can't believe it.

I'll bet that the FTC and the drug companies got to Ho, and forced him to join their conspiracy to prevent KT from getting the REAL truth to all of you.:rolleyes:

Jim

sde
11-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Well, there is more to this than eydie posted. The truth is that we have confirmed verbally, some time ago, maybe 3 or 4 weeks, that there NEVER WAS A HO DEAL.

We have made a request with the ho organization, through a third party, to get this information in writing. Apparently, when Stanely Ho was asked about the purchase of the ipt, he responded with, "what is an ipt". Furthermore, he confirmed that he knows nothing of kevin trudeau.

Getting this written confirmation has proven difficult, to say the least. We have offered the sympathetic story of these pool players as incentive. Because they have been contacted by US attorneys, they expect this info to wind up in court, and are resisting at this point. Of course they will comply with a court order, but arent keen on providing this letter beforehand.

I think the playing field has been changed dramatically, since this info was discovered. No longer can the ipt blame interent gambling. Nor can they pass the buck by saying the deal fell through.

I wont comment on what this does to the credibility of the ipt, i'll leave that for others. Furthermore, i wont speculate on how this might effect a court case, if lawyers try to pursue an intention to defraud.

What i will say is that i hope the ipt is sincere in their efforts to pay the players all of what they are owed. They have begun that process, and it is not my place to pass judgement on the prospects of the fullfillment of those efforts. Only time will tell. I do think the ipt knows whats at stake if they dont.

Perhaps kt and his crew have decided to make good. The possibilities of a future for this tour at this point is premature and secondary to players recieving 100% of what they have already earned. lets all hope this happens

rg

Thanks for the this info and for all your time and effort in getting to the bottom of this IPT disaster.

I have nothing at stake it all of this other than trying to satisfy my need to learn the truth.
This desire for the truth as lead me to read nearly every post of every thread on this board, since
the learning of the nonpayment of the Reno prize money.

Your efforts as well as Eydie, Linda and others have been a great help and I would like at this time
to thank all of you..

Steve

Eydie Romano
11-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Does anybody know how rich does KT live,.i mean Cars ,houses ect.what is his life style like ?

Yes Joey, and we know where his money is too!

AuntyDan...LOL, I had it first look here: LOL http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46047 So it twas YOU that infringed! LOL:D But I still luv ya anyways!:D

Roy, we all still have some hope, mostly that the players will get all they deserve. It was in the beginning a good game plan. It has just gone a rye... :( :( I don't know anyone that didn't want this tour to succeed, he had some great employees, and still does,(They know who they are! ;) and I appreciate them!;) )

He provided huge funds that could have been allotted much differently, especially IMO, IF he had elected to promote the junior players who are the next pro's... That's what is really sad atleast to me it is. Just think of what even $100,000 could have done for the kids and the future of the game...

cuejoey
11-17-2006, 11:23 PM
i seen an infomercial the other night he is giving away his cures book all you have to pay for is shipping.lol

cuetique
11-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Does anybody know how rich does KT live,.i mean Cars ,houses ect.what is his life style like ? I'm not sure at this point, but in 2004 he had to pay for his $2,000,000 in FTC fines with only $500,000 in cash, a car, and a home. The conditions of the settlement include an "avalanche" clause, if it is found that he misrepresented his true financial condition at the time. To me, that seems to indicate he didn't have a typical "billionaire's" cash depth, and he poor-mouthed the government down to a smaller fine than they were originally going for.

Now, if he was cash poor in 2004, and talking about funding the tour venture in 2005, and is stiffing players in 2006 -- I seriously doubt he has the cash he so often claims. However, given his recent claim to have "over ten million dollars of my own money in the IPT", the FTC may be looking to see if the avalanche clause might be triggered.

He had no cash depth in 2004, then made big payout promises in 2005, and claims to have spent $10,000,000 in 2006. Something just doesn't add up.

Eydie Romano
11-17-2006, 11:28 PM
i seen an infomercial the other night he is giving away his cures book all you have to pay for is shipping.lol

Those are most likely the old version of the book. This is the one he had to stop selling due to having to change the content of the book because he lost the litigation surrounding the content. If he can't sell it anymore, he might as well just give it away. That way, atleast you have a copy! :rolleyes:

Eydie Romano
11-17-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure at this point, but in 2004 he had to pay for his $2,000,000 in FTC fines with only $500,000 in cash, a car, and a home. The conditions of the settlement include an "avalanche" clause, if it is found that he misrepresented his true financial condition at the time. To me, that seems to indicate he didn't have a typical "billionaire's" cash depth, and he poor-mouthed the government down to a smaller fine than they were originally going for.

Now, if he was cash poor in 2004, and talking about funding the tour venture in 2005, and is stiffing players in 2006 -- I seriously doubt he has the cash he so often claims. However, given his recent claim to have "over ten million dollars of my own money in the IPT", the FTC may be looking to see if the avalanche clause might be triggered.

He had no cash depth in 2004, then made big payout promises in 2005, and claims to have spent $10,000,000 in 2006. Something just doesn't add up.

That's because his cash is overseas!

AND Yes, we know where it is overseas! That's why the numbers don't add up...

jazznpool
11-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Thanks for your steady efforts to bring information forth. The Ho story sounded fishy from the beginning. The IPT being blindsided by Internet gaming law was also ludicrous when announced. As slow as our US Congress works that law must have been in the works for a year or more. Quite frankly I'm amazed the players actually received 11% or their Reno prizes, assuming the checks cleared.

I received the new Muellers catalog and noticed perhaps 100 DVD's for sale of IPT matches. That must be a viable revenue stream for the IPT. Maybe if enough DVD's sell the Reno players will get another installment on their winnings.

Martin

We were also told that why Dr. Stanley Ho does not care if his name is used in this matter because, he loves publicity. He does not care if it is good or bad, and he is known for this. So, if his name is being used it is only good in his eyes. You gotta admit, before the IPT questionable deal with Dr. Stanley Ho, mostly no one knew who he was, but now we all sure do.

No it's not gossip, It is coming directly from The Ho Camp. There are a few others who have heard this as well, I am sure they will come forward soon.

(This is for YOU, Da Poet)

thebestpoolroom
11-18-2006, 02:29 AM

I think he lives very well to say the least. This is irrelevant. Rich people don't become rich by giving money away. Afterall, it's 3 million dollars. It's still a lot of money to everyone, even rich people.

John

ironman
11-18-2006, 04:28 AM
Thanks Eydie and NYC CD. Good work.

Well, if this doesn't drive the final nail into the IPT coffin, what would.

As Cuticue has said, who would tie their good name to this guy, especially now?

Fraud? How tough is it really going to be to prove?

The qualifiers? Separate case or not?

Mark Trainer?

Deno Andrews? Please. Please leave the pool world. Please? You are one of the luckiest men alive.

Kt? My Mother trusted everyone. She bought one of your books. She died 4 months ago. You are one of the luckiest men alive.

NYC cue dude
11-18-2006, 08:22 AM
yes, eydie found his money last month. It will be of great interest to the feds to see when those accounts were actually opened. :rolleyes:

I wont say where kt lives, and the attorneys have found out that as well, but i can say that he lives in the nicest building in chicago.

I give eydie a lot of credit here. I wasn't really interested in disseminating this info at all. I thought it would be useful in a potential court case, but eydie convinced me that because it had already happened, it didnt matter. She felt that with it out there, it would be benifit the players in ultimately deciding on any future actions.

rg

cuejoey
11-18-2006, 09:29 AM
I think he lives very well to say the least. This is irrelevant. Rich people don't become rich by giving money away. Afterall, it's 3 million dollars. It's still a lot of money to everyone, even rich people.

John
it is relevant.Alot of people are waiting for their money that they EARNED.this is to pay for their everyday needs.this was promised by a person who gave his word.while they wait the person responsible for payment MAY live in a luxury lifestyle not caring about anyone around them.so see it is relevant.3 million can be chump change to some people.IF a person has the money then it should be paid .if a person has alot of toys then they can sell off to pay .IF THEY CARED ABOUT THeIR REPUTATION >so it is relavant to know just what life style this person leads.

Dead Money
11-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Wow. Craziness.

macguy
11-18-2006, 11:01 AM
it is relevant.Alot of people are waiting for their money that they EARNED.this is to pay for their everyday needs.this was promised by a person who gave his word.while they wait the person responsible for payment MAY live in a luxury lifestyle not caring about anyone around them.so see it is relevant.3 million can be chump change to some people.IF a person has the money then it should be paid .if a person has alot of toys then they can sell off to pay .IF THEY CARED ABOUT THeIR REPUTATION >so it is relavant to know just what life style this person leads.

That is the exceeding point, he doesn't want to pay. The ability to pay and a willingness to pay are two entirely different things. I have had doctors try to stiff me for rent while some guy working delivering furniture for a living never miss a payment. Stiffing is the nature of some people and they don't change. Once they exhibit that kind of mentality you want nothing do with them anymore because it will never change. From what everyone has seen of KT, at this point there is no reason to ever believe a thing he says.

cuejoey
11-18-2006, 11:11 AM
That is the exceeding point, he doesn't want to pay. The ability to pay and a willingness to pay are two entirely different things. I have had doctors try to stiff me for rent while some guy working delivering furniture for a living never miss a payment. Stiffing is the nature of some people and they don't change. Once they exhibit that kind of mentality you want nothing do with then anymore because it will never change. From what everyone has seen of KT, at this point there is no reason to ever believe a thing he says.
EXACTLY Sir ...............................................:)

trueblu8
11-18-2006, 11:50 AM
That's because his cash is overseas!

AND Yes, we know where it is overseas! That's why the numbers don't add up...
Can you elaborate a little on this, it sounds very interesting.

trueblu8
11-18-2006, 11:57 AM
I wont say where kt lives, and the attorneys have found out that as well, but i can say that he lives in the nicest building in chicago.
rg
C'mon tell me man, please, I'm dying to know.

sniper
11-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Wow! So KT has been lying to us even more than we thought. The Ho deal sounded like alot of BS right from the get go, let's just hope he continues to make payments to the players, even if it's 11% at a time.

ribdoner
11-18-2006, 12:18 PM
With this information coming to light, who here isn't seething and mad as hell looking back at that "Pop the Champagne" email ??

It really is time to round up some bad ass and get medieval with KT !

Lie upon lie upon lie !

He's starting to pay. Let's hope he stays healthy to FINISH paying.:cool:

TheOne
11-18-2006, 02:21 PM
what a surprise...<borat voice>...NOT! :rolleyes:

!Smorgass Bored
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORING
Doug Van Winkle

cuejoey
11-18-2006, 04:26 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORING
Doug Van Winkle
Hey Doug you need to take a natural cure so you don't sleep so much ! LOL:D

!Smorgass Bored
11-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey Doug you need to take a Natural Cure so you don't sleep so much ! LOL:D

Why do you think I'm sleeping ? I had a whole damn 12 pack of Natural Cure Lite....
Doug
( BURP ! excuuuuuuuuuse ME )

Stones
11-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks Eydie and NYC CD. Good work.

Well, if this doesn't drive the final nail into the IPT coffin, what would.

As Cuticue has said, who would tie their good name to this guy, especially now?

Fraud? How tough is it really going to be to prove?

The qualifiers? Separate case or not?

Mark Trainer?

Deno Andrews? Please. Please leave the pool world. Please? You are one of the luckiest men alive.

Kt? My Mother trusted everyone. She bought one of your books. She died 4 months ago. You are one of the luckiest men alive.

That's strong. My sympathies and condolences.

ingybingy
11-18-2006, 10:43 PM

rg

He lives in Ojai, Calif. At least he did when BD went there to interview him. Unless that was a stage set.

cuetique
11-18-2006, 11:03 PM
He lives in Ojai, Calif. At least he did when BD went there to interview him. Unless that was a stage set.
The house he surrendered to the feds in 2004 was in Ojai, CA -- maybe he had more than one.

!Smorgass Bored
11-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by ingybingy

The house he surrendered to the feds in 2004 was in Ojai, CA -- maybe he had more than one.

Or maybe he still had a key and the new tenants were out.....
Doug

NYC cue dude
11-19-2006, 08:06 AM
he may have multiple residences, and i dont profess to know his primary residence, although the place in chicago might very well be his HOME. I dont think you can get in his buiklding for less than 2 milion.

rg

Eydie Romano
11-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Trudeau has been doing business out of the Chicago area for around 10 years. He has a home downtown, and his other assistants who have been with him for a long time as well live in the suburbs.

Actually one of his closest assistants lives at a dead end street, and was one of my neighbor's for many years.

trueblu8
11-20-2006, 11:05 AM
C'mon guys, what's the name of the building? I'm very curious to know. And is KT part of the Chicago Outfit?

cuejoey
11-20-2006, 11:54 AM
C'mon guys, what's the name of the building? I'm very curious to know. And is KT part of the Chicago Outfit?
KT is NOT part of the outfit.he made his own bed ..

ribdoner
11-20-2006, 01:36 PM
KT is NOT part of the outfit.he made his own bed ..

Hibitual liars don't get made and wouldn't "stay" if they were:cool:

cuejoey
11-20-2006, 05:20 PM
That's for sure