PDA

View Full Version : Suppose There Is No Ho!!!!!!

8-ball bernie
11-17-2006, 07:19 PM
i just had this horrible thought,i saw this movie with al paciano,where he invents on his computer through thin air a model/actress named samone,anyhow she is a beautiful looking blonde,and he controls her every move and word,through computer and voice enhancment. now i,m just thinking out loud here, but bear with me now, suppose, just suppose, kevin trudeau saw that movie,and well, invented stanley ho!! this can be done,heck, i just saw an ad for a car that can park itself! now, i know it's late, and this forum has been slow as of late, and maybe i'm pulling this out of my ass, but can we run with this? or am i just tripping out? any comments are welcome,along with any seditives,Bernie.

8-ball bernie
11-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Real Drool
Real Fools
Real Phony

Dead Money
11-17-2006, 08:25 PM
I know a few Ho's:eek:

cueball1950
11-17-2006, 09:54 PM
i just had this horrible thought,i saw this movie with al paciano,where he invents on his computer through thin air a model/actress named samone,anyhow she is a beautiful looking blonde,and he controls her every move and word,through computer and voice enhancment. now i,m just thinking out loud here, but bear with me now, suppose, just suppose, kevin trudeau saw that movie,and well, invented stanley ho!! this can be done,heck, i just saw an ad for a car that can park itself! now, i know it's late, and this forum has been slow as of late, and maybe i'm pulling this out of my ass, but can we run with this? or am i just tripping out? any comments are welcome,along with any seditives,Bernie.

Bernie...:rolleyes: .sedatives..:rolleyes: . that explains alot... did you run out...:confused: I have sum valium 10mg you can take. But i doubt that they are strong enough for you...:D ..lololol..:D ............mike

Stones
11-19-2006, 10:30 PM
No Ho, No Mo'!!!!!