PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is going to happen......

Dr. Dissent
11-19-2006, 01:42 PM
In my honest opinion, "legal action" is not going to happen. Too much bull$shit talk but no walk. People ALWAYS tend to open their mouths about “lawyering up” but most of the time end up eating their own words.

Fraud? Nope. Players were warned and elected to not listen. How can anyone claim they were “defrauded” when by experience or common sense, they should have known that KT’s claims were BS? A 4 year-old would have figured this out.

Precedent? Yes, in all aspects. Have any player ever taken any legal action against tournament promoters that have not paid in the past? What have been the results?

A Player's Union? Naaahhh. Players don't want the hassle of "thinking" for their own good. They want "someone" else to do the job for them. (For free)

Free Legal advice? Yeah right. This is definitely BULL$HIT.

Full payment? Yeah, sure, the check is in the mail.

$100,000 guaranteed for next year? Oh yes; sure; definitely, it a promise!

Sue the IPT? Yeah, right. All the players have lined up at their attorney's office willing to give 30 to 40 percent of whatever the players will get from the IPT.

Let the IPT slide? Yeap. Some Pool Players will not want to bite the hand that feeds them (although they have been fed the biggest bull$shit in all of pool's history). Pool Players want to believe they will get paid in full but they should know by now this is only a distant possibility. Although it still won't hurt them IF any more money than the 11% already paid comes their way. Kevin could take whatever time he wants because players will do nothing against him as long as there is a possibility of collecting more money (again, also if this is the biggest BS they want to think of).

Will Kevin Trudeau pay from his own funds? Yeah, right. He's a millionaire and he promised to pay. Jesus, people still believe in fairy tales!

Will there be a 2007 tour? Yeah, right. $100,000 guaranteed, it’s in writing. Kevin promised to me personally. I think he is sincere about this. He has given so much to the players, I could kiss his BUTT (cue butt I mean). Do people still believe this $hit?

Does anyone REALLY know what is KT’s Capital? Lawyers have look this up, and they know he has bank accounts off-shore but really don’t know where and how much. Lawyers know he has property in California and Chicago but don't know this for sure. Didn't he have to give up the California Estate? (Please contact Ms. Cleo for more information).

Will Lawyers make KT pay every cent he owes to the IPT?. Nope, don’t think so.

Is the IPT Bankrupt? Definitely, since there is no money to pay.

Is the IPT “Legally” Bankrupt? Guess will have to wait until they file.

Is all this legal action talk for real? Nope, it is utter BULL$SHIT.

Does the fairy “Godmother” exist? I don’t know, but with all the bull$shit talk about the IPT, I am definitely wondering this myself.

NYC cue dude
11-19-2006, 02:13 PM
gee, dr. resent, you sure knowwhat yor talking about.

Why troll like that if you have no other intention other than causing a confrontation? Really, you've never posted anything constructive, or original, other than the utter type of non sense you have just disseminated.

Because you sit there in your small, limited world, and couldnt imagine that anyone could know anymore than you, you post stuff as fact, when it is non sense.

so, speaking about the credibility of your post, if even one point is wrong, then non of what you have written has any worth, and should hold no merit whatsoever.

so with that in mind,

I'll give one little example. We have the bank account numbers of his off shore accounts in the isle of mann (sp), and the balances.

good bye dr pretend. Ignored.

rg

justnum
11-19-2006, 02:19 PM
its not that hard to get bank account info.

but it sure does like a lot of fun. This whole IPT coupe.

Island Drive
11-19-2006, 05:16 PM
In my honest opinion, "legal action" is not going to happen.
I LIKE LISTENING TO A MAN WHO HAS TO TELL US HE'S HONEST, HONESTLY.

Too much bull$shit talk but no walk.
TAKES ONE TO KNOW 1.

People ALWAYS tend to open their mouths about “lawyering up” but most of the time end up eating their own words.
CHEW ON THIS POST

Fraud? Nope.
YOU SOUND LIKE MY X WIFE, SHE KNEW "EVERYTHING"

Players were warned and elected to not listen.
PARENTS WARNED YOU, LOOK HOW OPTIMISTIC YOU BECAME.

How can anyone claim they were “defrauded” when by experience or common sense, they should have known that KT’s claims were BS?
IT MUST BE NICE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

A 4 year-old would have figured this out.
IS THAT YOUR AGE?

Precedent? Yes, in all aspects.
DO YOU PEPSODENT OR PRESIDENT, YES, IN ALL ASPECTS?

Have any player ever taken any legal action against tournament promoters that have not paid in the past?
CAN YOU LET US KNOW? (HAS IS THE PROPER TENSE)

What have been the results?
FIND OUT FOR US ALL, AND GET BACK TO US.

A Player's Union? Naaahhh.
WE WANT YOU AS PRESIDENT YOU KNOW WHATS BEST

Players don't want the hassle of "thinking" for their own good.
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE EH?

They want "someone" else to do the job for them. (For free)
THATS WHERE YOU COME IN

Free Legal advice? Yeah right. This is definitely BULL$HIT.
YOURS IS FREE

Full payment? Yeah, sure, the check is in the mail.
WHAT ABOUT THE FEMALE OR FEMAIL GETTING PAID.

$100,000 guaranteed for next year? Oh yes; sure; definitely, it a promise!
YOUR SO WISE.

Sue the IPT? Yeah, right.
NO LEFT, THEN TAKE YOUR SECOND RIGHT AND JUMP

All the players have lined up at their attorney's office willing to give 30 to 40 percent of whatever the players will get from the IPT.
ARE YOU AT THE BACK OF THE LINE?

Let the IPT slide? Yeap.
WHATS A YEAP? OR DID YOU MEAN YEEP, HOPE THAT WASN'T A TYPO, YOU SEEM SO WISE.

Some Pool Players will not want to bite the hand that feeds them (although they have been fed the biggest bull$shit in all of pool's history).
YOU ARE SO WISE

Pool Players want to believe they will get paid in full but they should know by now this is only a distant possibility.
DID YOU MEAN DISSENT POSSIBILITY

Although it still won't hurt them IF any more money than the 11% already paid comes their way.
TELL US MORE OH GREAT ONE

Kevin could take whatever time he wants because players will do nothing against him as long as there is a possibility of collecting more money (again, also if this is the biggest BS they want to think of).
SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW THE DRILL, YOU'RE SO WISE

Will Kevin Trudeau pay from his own funds? Yeah, right. He's a millionaire and he promised to pay. Jesus, people still believe in fairy tales!
SOME BELIVE IN JESUS, YOUR TALES ARE SO BELIEVABLE TOO.

Will there be a 2007 tour? Yeah, right. $100,000 guaranteed, it’s in writing.
AGAIN, SO PROFOUND

Kevin promised to me personally. I think he is sincere about this. He has given so much to the players, I could kiss his BUTT (cue butt I mean). Do people still believe this $hit?
YOU'VE BEEN FEEDING US FOR AWHILE, ARE YOU STILL FULL OF IT?

Does anyone REALLY know what is KT’s Capital?
WASHINGTON DC I THINK, BUT KT IS IN CAPS,SEE

Lawyers have look this up, and they know he has bank accounts off-shore but really don’t know where and how much.
MY X ALWAYS KNEW WHERE THE MONEY WAS, YOU TOO?

Lawyers know he has property in California and Chicago but don't know this for sure.
FOR SURE????????

Didn't he have to give up the California Estate? (Please contact Ms. Cleo for more information).
I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT, CALIFORNIA ES A STATE.

Will Lawyers make KT pay every cent he owes to the IPT?. Nope, don’t think so.
NOW I KNOW YOUR MOST WISEST, ALL IT KNOW..................BACKWARDS

Is the IPT Bankrupt? Definitely, since there is no money to pay.
YOU ARE SO WISE

Is the IPT “Legally” Bankrupt? Guess will have to wait until they file.
I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY KNEW, DON'T KEEP US IN SUSPENSE

Is all this legal action talk for real? Nope, it is utter BULL$SHIT.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT FULL OF IT ANYMORE, THOUGHT U WERE OUT.

Does the fairy “Godmother” exist?
I THOUGHT YOU KNEW IT ALL MR WISE A$$

I don’t know,
NOW THAT'S PROFOUND

but with all the bull$shit talk about the IPT, I am definitely wondering this myself.
I DON'T THINK YOUR FULL OF IT ANYMORE, YOU GOTTA BE OUT, UNLESS YOU'VE TAKEN SOME FEENMINT, THAT'LL KEEP YOU GOING.