PDA

View Full Version : OB-1 Banner Ad

RBC
11-20-2006, 07:23 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone that I am sorry for the sound in our new banner ad. I didn't realize that it would be so annoying, but I agree that it is.

I really thought it would be cool. As it turns out, it's not.

I have asked Mike to silence it if he can, and if not then take it down until I can get our ad agency to make us a new file without the noise.

Again, I am sorry for all the trouble.

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
877-399-9901

BillPorter
11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone that I am sorry for the sound in our new banner ad. I didn't realize that it would be so annoying, but I agree that it is.

I have asked Mike to silence it if he can, and if not then take it down until I can get our ad agency to make us a new file without the noise.

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
877-399-9901
Thanks, Royce! I think this counts as good customer service! Rep points for you.

Flex
11-20-2006, 09:26 AM

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
877-399-9901

Thanks so much!! Now I can turn the sound back on!

Rep points to you!

Flex

Snapshot9
11-20-2006, 09:29 AM
bother me at all, and I can not, for the life of me, see how someone thought it was their hard drive making the noise. They come from 2 different places and do not sound the same.

UWPoolGod1
11-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Definitely annoying.

xidica
11-20-2006, 12:07 PM
glad everything has been worked out.

mr2_serious
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Took me awhile to find out where the sound came from; since at work I use many windows and tabs in firefox. BUT it did get everyone's attention none-the-less :)

RBC
11-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Just to let everyone know, the banner is back up now without the sound.

Again, I am sorry it was so bothersome. I didn't even think about it being so, I just thought it was cool. My advertising agent apologized to me because he felt as though he should have warned me about it.

Anyway, all is well now.

Thank,

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
877-399-9901

RSB-Refugee
11-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Just to let everyone know, the banner is back up now without the sound.

Again, I am sorry it was so bothersome. I didn't even think about it being so, I just thought it was cool. My advertising agent apologized to me because he felt as though he should have warned me about it.

Anyway, all is well now.

Thank,

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
877-399-9901
Head On,
apply directly to the forehead.
Head On,
Now, that is what I call annoying.
Your ad got people talking about OB1. According to marketing experts, that is a good thing.
By the way, I didn't find it bothersome.

OB1,
apply directly to the cueball.
LOL

Tracy

Flex
11-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Head On,
Head On,
Now, that is what I call annoying.
Your ad got people talking about OB1. According to marketing experts, that is a good thing.
By the way, I didn't find it bothersome.

OB1,
apply directly to the cueball.
LOL

Tracy

I know the old adage there's no such thing as bad publicity, however it's not always true. Did you see what happened to the OJ book and TV show? It's now History...

Bad word of mouth information is never good for someone selling something.

Once again, Thank you Royce!