PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Business Partners in NC

goingproin07
11-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Ok, so I have been looking at a few diffrent buildings in Winston-Salem NC for a great location for a Pool Hall. I have narrowed it down to 3 buildings, havent exactly decided on location. I am wanting to open a pool hall that is more than a pool hall. I want it to be higher class than your average, (no drunks spilling beer on the tables, no barfights ect ect). I want it to be a place with SERIOUS tournament action, aka 1 tourney every other night maybe? I havent decided whether a bar would be a great idea or not, although it would help the approval for a business loan, b/c u can make more profits. Anyways, Im not only looking for a partner or 2 in this, but some ideas on what would make an outstanding pool hall. Let me know your thoughts!

Justin

vagabond
11-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Ok, so I have been looking at a few diffrent buildings in Winston-Salem NC for a great location for a Pool Hall. I have narrowed it down to 3 buildings, havent exactly decided on location. I am wanting to open a pool hall that is more than a pool hall. I want it to be higher class than your average, (no drunks spilling beer on the tables, no barfights ect ect). I want it to be a place with SERIOUS tournament action, aka 1 tourney every other night maybe? I havent decided whether a bar would be a great idea or not, although it would help the approval for a business loan, b/c u can make more profits. Anyways, Im not only looking for a partner or 2 in this, but some ideas on what would make an outstanding pool hall. Let me know your thoughts!

Justin

With out Alkyhol you do not expect to make money.
If you want to allow that heavy smoking of those Winston and Salem cigarettes at least opt for a building with very high ceiling so that u will not feel the smoke.Low ceiling makes everybody ,including the smokers miserable. Drive down to Boone, NC and meet Chris who is the owner of country club Billiards and he will give u the best advise.Good Luck:cool:

daytonajoe
11-20-2006, 09:04 AM
I have a friend that just sold hi room in Florida and is From the High Point area. He is seriously looking to reloacte with a room up here. Pm me your ph# nad I will have him contact you..

Joe

Quesports
11-20-2006, 11:27 AM
With out Alkyhol you do not expect to make money.
If you want to allow that heavy smoking of those Winston and Salem cigarettes at least opt for a building with very high ceiling so that u will not feel the smoke.Low ceiling makes everybody ,including the smokers miserable. Drive down to Boone, NC and meet Chris who is the owner of country club Billiards and he will give u the best advise.Good Luck:cool:

Heading out to Boone for my annual cut down the tree family event. Ewings tree farm in Vail is the place I've gone for years. Going to spend the night play some pool and hit the Daniel Boone Inn for the great lunch.
Can't Wait.
Dan