PDA

View Full Version : Big News Alert!!!!!

8-ball bernie
11-20-2006, 11:25 AM
sorry for that title,but that's how the ipt sends e-mails to us when they want us to watch VERSUS,so here is the news, november 27th. at 4? check your local listings, VERSUS takes us back to the scene of the crime,RENO!!!!
check it out!

jimmyg
11-20-2006, 12:14 PM
sorry for that title,but that's how the ipt sends e-mails to us when they want us to watch VERSUS,so here is the news, november 27th. at 4? check your local listings, VERSUS takes us back to the scene of the crime,RENO!!!!
check it out!

Sorry, I've lost most interest.

Jim

cueball1950
11-20-2006, 12:59 PM
check it out!

Bernie......Whats an IPT????????...:rolleyes: ..........mike

Boro Nut
11-20-2006, 03:47 PM

Jim

Rubbish. By my calculations Efren must have lost the most interest by now.

Boro Nut

jimmyg
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg

Jim

"Rubbish. By my calculations Efren must have lost the most interest by now."

Boro Nut

No question about it, I stand corrected!

Jim

ccn7
11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm wondering if we will ever get to see some of the not so famous players.I'd like to see Linda shoot and Colin and the kid Austin, Bernie and some of the others we do see all that often. Are there tapes for sale on every match played?

professorpool
11-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Bernie......Whats an IPT????????...:rolleyes: ..........mike

Insurance Premium Tax - payable on all insurance at 5% in the UK

ribdoner
11-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Insurance Premium Tax - payable on all insurance at 5% in the UK

Is that an example of "TAXATION without REPRESENTATION"?

Have you considered coming across the pond? Your welcome and you already know the language.;)

rackmsuckr
11-21-2006, 12:54 AM
I'm wondering if we will ever get to see some of the not so famous players.I'd like to see Linda shoot and Colin and the kid Austin, Bernie and some of the others we do see all that often. Are there tapes for sale on every match played?

You're sweet. :) Well, I was on a TV table with Mike Sigel, but not sure if anyone else you mentioned was filmed. I don't think my match is for sale. There would probably only be 1 copy sold and that is to me. I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul. :rolleyes:

Boro Nut
11-21-2006, 06:22 AM
I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul.

Probably. It depends how loud you said it. If you just think it, then they can't do anything about it. Next time just say 'I think Sigel's foul'.

Boro Nut

rackmsuckr
11-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Probably. It depends how loud you said it. If you just think it, then they can't do anything about it. Next time just say 'I think Sigel's foul'.

Boro Nut

I jumped out of my chair and told the ref that was standing there, "Foul". Even Sigel's sponsors witnessed the foul. I know they can edit out me jumping out of my chair, but I want to see if they edit out the ball moving a good 2-3" under his sleeve. The ref had a really good angle and still he said he didn't see it. :mad:

!Smorgass Bored
11-21-2006, 10:06 AM
I jumped out of my chair and told the ref that was standing there, "Foul". Even Sigel's sponsors witnessed the foul. I know they can edit out me jumping out of my chair, but I want to see if they edit out the ball moving a good 2-3" under his sleeve. The ref had a really good angle and still he said he didn't see it. :mad:

By this account, there was clearly some subterfuge. The plot thickens...
Doug
( waiting for Eydie to get to the bottom of this )

jimmyg
11-21-2006, 01:04 PM
You're sweet. :) Well, I was on a TV table with Mike Sigel, but not sure if anyone else you mentioned was filmed. I don't think my match is for sale. There would probably only be 1 copy sold and that is to me. I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul. :rolleyes:

Make that two, Linda.:)

Jim

star
11-27-2006, 02:45 PM
check it out!
Bernie,
Where did you originally here or see that the Reno tournament was going to be shown on Nov, 27th on Versus.
I didn't ever see this either on the IPT site or on the Versus website.
Did I miss something.
Thanks.