PDA

View Full Version : new t-shirt designs at PoolTees.com

Njhustler1
11-20-2006, 12:11 PM
just in time for the holidays, there's a couple new shirt designs being offered. makes for a great gift.

http://www.pooltees.com/Images/newshirts1.bmp

http://www.pooltees.com/Images/newshirts2.bmp

http://www.pooltees.com/Images/newshirts3.bmp

soliciting feedback, starting.........................now! :)

xidica
11-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Just bought the Major League Hustling hoodie. I like it! :D

Snapshot9
11-20-2006, 12:34 PM
The Straight Pool one is classy, the other 2 are just trying to be faddish.
Personally, I prefer classy to faddish. The Air Mosconi shirt, IMO, was the classiest one you originally had, although it is not around anymore.

And did you ever get it done to accept Paypal? Some people, although few, do not have credit cards, but do have verified bank accounts.

How about some shirts, etc.. with some of the pros likenesses on them, either caricatures or photos? In a classy way and not cheesey.

Njhustler1
11-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks. Yeah, some on them are borderline silly, but we have to throw some treats to the masses now and again. The market for hardcore straight pool players is not nearly enough to keep the biz afloat.

Regarding paypal. ALL of the items on our ebay site can be purchased via paypal, and only paypal. Just not the stuff on our main site.

hobokenapa
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
The Air Mosconi shirt, IMO, was the classiest one you originally had, although it is not around anymore.

Mr PoolTees.com himself decided to wear that shirt every day we were in Las Vegas. And he only had one of them. It may help to explain his lack of success with the ladies at the Beach Night Club on a Saturday night.

Njhustler1
11-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Well thanks Mr. Anonymous HobokenAPA person. Once mr. Pooltees has 5 gin and tonics, and 4 jaeger shots, and three jello shots, he's no longer responsible for his actions at this so called "Beach" nightspot.

DelaWho???
11-20-2006, 02:27 PM
A beach with no ocean is a desert....

McCue Banger McCue

hobokenapa
11-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Well thanks Mr. Anonymous HobokenAPA person. Once mr. Pooltees has 5 gin and tonics, and 4 jaeger shots, and three jello shots, he's no longer responsible for his actions at this so called "Beach" nightspot.

But credit where credit is due, you were still trying to sell the bouncer some t-shirts! :)

Njhustler1
11-20-2006, 03:02 PM
A.B.C.

Always be Closing

hobokenapa
11-21-2006, 08:08 AM
All joking aside, the Straight Pool t-shirt does look great. Put me down for one.

Njhustler1
11-21-2006, 12:53 PM
thank you sir. will do.

ScottW
11-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Ahahahahahah!

"Jesus Safes"

I love it :D

catscradle
11-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Ahahahahahah!

"Jesus Safes"

I love it :D

That is a neat shirt. Reminds me of the saying around here when the old Boston Bruins were eating up the NHL. "Jesus saves, BUT ESPOSITO SCORES ON THE REBOUND!!!!!"

ScottW
11-21-2006, 03:46 PM
That is a neat shirt. Reminds me of the saying around here when the old Boston Bruins were eating up the NHL. "Jesus saves, BUT ESPOSITO SCORES ON THE REBOUND!!!!!"

Heh, I always heard it as "Jesus Saves... passes to Moses... shoots!... SCOOOOOORES!!!!"