PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day Pelican

Timberly
11-20-2006, 03:18 PM
You don't post here too often anymore so there's quite a few that aren't familiar with who you are. :(

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. If you get the chance, drop by every once in awhile and say hello. ;)

JoeyA
11-20-2006, 08:21 PM
You don't post here too often anymore so there's quite a few that aren't familiar with who you are. :(

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. If you get the chance, drop by every once in awhile and say hello. ;)
\

Ditton on the happy birthday.
JoeyA

sjm
11-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Pel! Happy birthday.

Scott Lee
11-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Pelican...Hope you and Bryan are playing well! Have a great birthday, and run out from everywhere! LOL See you the next time I'm down south! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Eydie Romano
11-21-2006, 12:27 AM
Happiest of Birthday's my dear friend!

With love always,

Eydie

xidica
11-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Happy birthday! :D

hemicudas
11-21-2006, 02:46 AM
My dear friend the Pelican spent his birthday in the hospital, recovering from surgery. He is doing well thus far but has one more surgery scheduled for Tuesday. Stay tough old bird and may God be with you sir.

CaptainHook
11-21-2006, 06:59 AM
My dear friend the Pelican spent his birthday in the hospital, recovering from surgery. He is doing well thus far but has one more surgery scheduled for Tuesday. Stay tough old bird and may God be with you sir.

Best Wishes on a speedy recovery.:)

DaveK
11-21-2006, 09:31 AM

A belated Happy Birthday to Pelican. I hope you are back on the pier in no time.

Dave

Timberly
11-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear of this. :(

Please pass along our well wishes for a speedy recovery and a happy b-day if you get the chance to speak with him and please keep us posted.

Thanks hemi. :)

Eydie Romano
11-21-2006, 05:04 PM

Bill,

Please give him a BIG kiss for me!

He knows I loves him!

Eydie