PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from The Pool Room in Duluth, GA.

thebestpoolroom
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who attended, participated, and organized The Viking Tour Championship at The Pool Room in Duluth, GA.. It was a great success!

We hope that everyone had a good time at the tournament and looking forward to do it again next year.

The Great Southern Classic will be our next big event.

Thank you,

John Duong

Sharkeyes
11-21-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks again John for hosting this event. I had a great time participating and competing. The competition was fierce and the action was hot! The Duluth Pool Room is surely on a class of its own!

My congratulation to Dennis Hatch for winning the main event and to Stevie Moore for playing his heart out! Great game guys!

DGunter
11-21-2006, 08:52 AM
When is the Great Southern Classic going to be held? I for one would like to come back as I had a good time this past tournament.

the_saint_siwa
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM

John Duong

Mr. Duong, Check your PM please.

Steve

smittie1984
11-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Mr. Duong, Check your PM please.

Steve

To reach him I think you need to contact the Bahamas and ask for the guy on the beach wiht a grin from ear to ear. His place was packed non-stop it seemed like. I had to park on I-85 for the closest space. That kitchen must have been slammed too.

Great tournament.

thebestpoolroom
11-21-2006, 09:28 PM
To reach him I think you need to contact the Bahamas and ask for the guy on the beach wiht a grin from ear to ear. His place was packed non-stop it seemed like. I had to park on I-85 for the closest space. That kitchen must have been slammed too.

Great tournament.

Thanks Smittie. I'm still here. After a tournament like that, I need all the rest I can; however, I can't afford to take a vacation after putting out $25,000.00.

John

Southpaw
11-22-2006, 06:01 AM
John,
Thanks for hosting the event. It was truly a great time. I enjoyed competing and watching ALL the action. As usual, the staff there did a great job handling so many people. You and your poolroom are really a class act......thanks again.

Southpaw