PDA

View Full Version : Schmidt Florida Poolroom?

gulfportdoc
11-21-2006, 07:18 AM
There was mention on another thread about John Schmidt opening a poolroom in Florida. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what will be the city? ~Thanks

Doc

Actionhound
11-21-2006, 07:30 AM
hey Doc... im not sure if its true or not but i will either see him or call him tonight and ask him and let you know... i havent heard anything about it... but unless he is planning on moving soon then it will probably be around the Pensacola Area... god knows we need a good poolroom around here... the best pool room is Legends but there is never any action around...

!Smorgass Bored
11-21-2006, 07:33 AM
There was mention on another thread about John Schmidt opening a poolroom in Florida. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what will be the city? ~Thanks

Doc

Milton, FL. ?
Doug

corvette1340
11-21-2006, 08:54 AM

Doc

I talked to him Saturday and he said that he would like to open one in the near future. Best of luck to him in this venture.

!Smorgass Bored
11-21-2006, 09:19 AM
I talked to him Saturday and he said that he would like to open one in the near future. Best of luck to him in this venture.

Purdman could buy Planet 9-Ball for John for about $1,000,000 and split the profits.....
Doug
( and my drinks are Free )

Williebetmore
11-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Purdman could buy Planet 9-Ball

Smorg,
We didn't know that you had switched to water as your exclusive beverage - congratulations.

Purdman
11-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Purdman could buy Planet 9-Ball for John for about $1,000,000 and split the profits.....
Doug

John indicated to me that he wants to go it alone. I have been following his performances lately and I personally think he might want to reconsider. I am impressed that he paid his buyer in the calcutta his money back. Making things right goes a long ways with me! Besides that I could only come up with about half that on such short notice. If you wait until I am 59, maybe then.
Purdman:cool:

Actionhound
11-21-2006, 12:27 PM
thats fine... you can give him half now and owe him the rest... ;)... just pulling you chain... i wonder if he is considering putting it in the Pensacola area or if he is planning on moving somewhere else... anyone know?