PDA

View Full Version : Rep

JoeyA
11-21-2006, 07:50 AM
When I go to my User CP to look at the comments made by readers of my posts, I notice that they either have a Green rectangle or a black rectangle at the left side. I assume that the green rectangle is GOOD REP.

Is the black rectangle, BAD REP? If that is the case, why are the comments positive?
Thanks,
JoeyA

DougT
11-21-2006, 07:54 AM
IIRC it is about the age of the rep. Someone else probably can answer for certain. Isn't that why some of your green fades by your avatar?

!Smorgass Bored
11-21-2006, 07:55 AM
When I go to my User CP to look at the comments made by readers of my posts, I notice that they either have a Green rectangle or a black rectangle at the left side. I assume that the green rectangle is GOOD REP.

Is the black rectangle, BAD REP? If that is the case, why are the comments positive?
Thanks,
JoeyA

Good Rep is Green.
Bad Rep is RED.
Gray Rep is from someone new and it counts for 1 point (I think) or they might be so new that their Rep doesn't count at all. They have to HAVE Rep for their Rep points to count for you.
OK ?
Doug
( now, GO TO WORK )

btw, I'm sending my wife to you at 6:50 p.m. today

bigpocket
11-21-2006, 11:34 AM
btw, I'm sending my wife to you at 6:50 p.m. today[/QUOTE]

LOL if she looks good send her to me too please..;) ;)

ridewiththewind
11-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Good Rep is Green.
Bad Rep is RED.
Gray Rep is from someone new and it counts for 1 point (I think) or they might be so new that their Rep doesn't count at all. They have to HAVE Rep for their Rep points to count for you.
OK ?
Doug

Yep, and the more rep points you have, the more rep points you give out.

Lisa

Cuebacca
11-21-2006, 12:54 PM
From what I've observed with the grey rep, I agree that Smorg is right...

but doesn't this imply a "chicken or egg" situation? Who had the first green rep and where did come from? :confused: :p

JoeyA
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Good Rep is Green.
Bad Rep is RED.
OK ?
Doug
( now, GO TO WORK )

btw, I'm sending my wife to you at 6:50 p.m. today

Thanks for the info on Gray Rep.

As to the wife, I look forward to it but please make sure to send the regular "fee" along with her.
JoeyA

Snapshot9
11-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Has anyone else received positive rep and negative rep for the same post as I did .... lol