PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sponsors

cdavis9771
11-21-2006, 08:01 AM
I am trying to find some sponsors for Mike Fuller. Some of you may know him. He has contacted me and asked if i would help him with findinig a sponsor or sponsors. He is really wanting to give this a shot. I will give you his situation for as he can't do this on his own money. His new son has had to have multiple surgeries and the bills have him maxed out. He is very trusting and kind. I have known him before he became a great player. Me and his dad has played each other for 12 years. I tell you this to let you know i know him very well. So if anyone out there could help please let me know. I promise he will represent you well. :D Thanks for your time to read this.:D

cdavis9771
11-21-2006, 12:52 PM
bump......

tigerallenyim
11-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I've been curious about this as well. How does one look for sponsors.... other than going to an expo?

Not like i anywhere close on looking for one, but would like to be able to share the info with other peers who are looking for one.

cdavis9771:
I believe i read something about this subject on a previous thread, but to no avail on finding it. So..... a bump for you.

Thanks.

Black-Balled
11-21-2006, 02:21 PM
I know Mike and he is a good guy and a solid player. Big breaker.

Maybe it would help for you to share his idea of a Sponsor.

cdavis9771
11-22-2006, 11:21 AM
I know Mike and he is a good guy and a solid player. Big breaker.

Maybe it would help for you to share his idea of a Sponsor.

He needs entry fees,travel expense(gas,food,hotels). I will do some figuring and try and come up with a figure. Thanks guys for your response.:D

CrownCityCorey
11-22-2006, 11:29 AM
He needs entry fees,travel expense(gas,food,hotels). I will do some figuring and try and come up with a figure. Thanks guys for your response.:D

Sponsors are found anywhere and everywhere.

Billiards industry businesses that are interested in representation will the be hardest ones to get. The competition for that endorsement/sponsor dollar is very strong and their budgets for such are the lowest. Headliner names/poolplayers will be on their radar first.

Focus efforts locally first until you have established a name for yourself. Perhaps there is a local business owner that plays at your home poolroom that could benefit from representation. How about the poolroom itself?