PDA

View Full Version : Quick quiz.

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 11:27 AM
What do Rodney Morris, Mike Sigel, and Dennis Hatch have in common?

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM
They all fold their pizza.

bigpocket
11-21-2006, 11:30 AM
They all have the letter E in the first name. OK what do I win????:D :D

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 11:30 AM
LOL! Good one.

BYGJERRY
11-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Yo bigpocket your from Beloit Wisconsin? I used to live around there when I was a kid.

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 11:32 AM
They all have the letter E in the first name. OK what do I win????:D :D
That too. Not what I'm looking for.

VIProfessor
11-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Don't they all play left-handed? (I would say that they're lefties, but Mike Sigel is right-handed when he's not playing pool)

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Aren't they all lefties?
That didn't last too long. Congrats!

CaptainHook
11-21-2006, 11:36 AM
That's easy...............Bald spot:D

ooops too late

jsp
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
"Who are three people that have never been in my kitchen."

Now real props to the person who knows where that quote is from. ;)

BYGJERRY
11-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Rodney Dangerfield?

jsp
11-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Real answer:

Rodney and Dennis have been in prison, and Mike Sigel (along with KT) will soon be in prison.

What do I win?

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 11:45 AM

Who is Cliff Claven!

Black-Balled
11-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Real answer:

Rodney and Dennis have been in prison, and Mike Sigel (along with KT) will soon be in prison.

What do I win?

Wow!!!!!!!

jsp
11-21-2006, 12:02 PM
Wow!!!!!!!
Okay, I admit that was a mean joke to Mr. Sigel. But I do remember reading articles that Rodney and Hatch have both been to prison, so those are facts. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm wrong regarding Rodney. I believe I misread this article (http://www.azbilliards.com/thepros/archive-morris.cfm). I apologize.

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Real answer:

What do I win?

Funny! DICK!

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Who is Cliff Claven!

Cliff was the mailman on Cheers.

supergreenman
11-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Who is Cliff Claven!
The postal barfly that hung out at Cheers.

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Cliff was the mailman on Cheers.

Very good but he's also the one who said, "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen".

wahcheck
11-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Very good but he's also the one who said, "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen".

OK....who said, "My wife wanted to go somewhere she's never been before".............I said, "Try the kitchen".....

jsp
11-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Funny! DICK!
Arm, that was just a horrible joke on my part. I wish I never posted it. Again, I apologize.

jsp
11-21-2006, 12:17 PM
I guess I'm not the only Cheers nut on this forum.

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 12:18 PM
OK....who said, "My wife wanted to go somewhere she's never been before".............I said, "Try the kitchen".....

Henry Youngman

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Okay, I admit that was a mean joke to Mr. Sigel. But I do remember reading articles that Rodney and Hatch have both been to prison, so those are facts. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm wrong regarding Rodney. I believe I misread this article (http://www.azbilliards.com/thepros/archive-morris.cfm). I apologize.
JSP, your information was correct. But not on that article.

That was rather mean to bring their past up on here. I will defend Rodney and Rude dog for that matter about their pasts. We all make mistakes and unfortunatly some times you have to pay for it.

mikepage
11-21-2006, 12:24 PM
They all fold their pizza.

Jude - There's a whole big fraction of the country that would have no clue what you're talking about...

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Arm, that was just a horrible joke on my part. I wish I never posted it. Again, I apologize.
No worries!

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Jude - There's a whole big fraction of the country that would have no clue what you're talking about...
I'm one of them. Enlighten me please?

jsp
11-21-2006, 12:35 PM
JSP, your information was correct. But not on that article.

That was rather mean to bring their past up on here. I will defend Rodney and Rude dog for that matter about their pasts. We all make mistakes and unfortunatly some times you have to pay for it.
You're absolutely right. Correct information or not, that was totally inappropriate for me to bring up stuff like that even if it was just a joke. My apologies not only to Rodney, but to Mr. Hatch and Mr. Sigel as well.

I really have to think that extra second or two before I post another joke.

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 12:38 PM

random guess.

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 12:41 PM

FTR, you are not wrong about Rodney. He did between three and four years in prison in California, I believe, on a drug charge. Good to know his love for pool survived his stint in prison.

Too bad it wasn't enough to keep him from peddling drugs to the masses and destroying lives and families in the first place.

Flame away..

Russ

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 12:48 PM
You're absolutely right. Correct information or not, that was totally inappropriate for me to bring up stuff like that even if it was just a joke. My apologies not only to Rodney, but to Mr. Hatch and Mr. Sigel as well.

I really have to think that extra second or two before I post another joke.

jsp,

Don't take this criticism to heart. It's not your fault he had a total disrespect for himself and for his fellow man and felt his wallet was worth more than the lives of the people he was destroying. There are some crimes that are a "mistake", and then there are some crimes that deserve the death penalty.

I've always been a fan of the death penalty for drug dealers. Some people are going to disagree, but IMO, the only thing lower than a drug dealer is a serial killer.

And at least most of the serial killers have an excuse, as most of them are sociopaths, without the ability to feel guilt and responsibility the way normal people do.

That's my two cents, and I know it's going to make a few people mad. So be it.

Russ

Sprite
11-21-2006, 12:52 PM

They are pool players.

cdavis9771
11-21-2006, 12:55 PM
hahaha good one=) Let me guess..... they play pool? LOL!!=o

poolhall maven
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Ok A. I'm at work and RJBigfish is here and he says "they are all left handers" what's our prize!
T

pharaoh68
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM

Who are three people that have never been in my kitchen!!!

(C'mon! Anyone?)

Robertduke
11-21-2006, 01:00 PM

On an episode of cheers dont remember his name on the show.. but he lost everything because he said that on final jeporady =) what do i win..?

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
jsp,

Don't take this criticism to heart. It's not your fault he had a total disrespect for himself and for his fellow man and felt his wallet was worth more than the lives of the people he was destroying. There are some crimes that are a "mistake", and then there are some crimes that deserve the death penalty.

I've always been a fan of the death penalty for drug dealers. Some people are going to disagree, but IMO, the only thing lower than a drug dealer is a serial killer.

And at least most of the serial killers have an excuse, as most of them are sociopaths, without the ability to feel guilt and responsibility the way normal people do.

Russ

He was sorry for bringing it up. It had nothing to do with the fact that it was true.

Your right Russ. Those are your opinions. I just hope no one in your family becomes a drug dealer(Like your son), because you would want them dead. Right? Big fan of the death penalty?

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Ok A. I'm at work and RJBigfish is here and he says "they are all left handers" what's our prize!
T
Too late snoozers!

VonRhett
11-21-2006, 01:04 PM
EASY! Archie Bunker, when asked about the NY Knicks Center and 2 starting Forwards!!

JoeyInCali
11-21-2006, 01:07 PM
They've all been my road kill.

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 02:24 PM
He was sorry for bringing it up. It had nothing to do with the fact that it was true.

Your right Russ. Those are your opinions. I just hope no one in your family becomes a drug dealer(Like your son), because you would want them dead. Right? Big fan of the death penalty?

Well, since you asked, I'll let you know where I am coming from. I'll start with a story.

A friend of mine comes up to me when we are working in Qatar, and asks if I had heard about the kid in Tampa (where we both lived) who killed an FBI agent. I said no, and he told me the kid had ran a red light late by at least 3 seconds, and had broadsided the FBI agent, and pushed him underneath the wheels of an oncoming bus. Died instantly. Kid had minor injuries.

My friend asked me what I thought the law ought to do to the kid. I told him the kid needed to go to prison for at least 3-4 years. He killed someone through an irresponsible act.

Then my friend tells me it was his son who had killed the FBI agent. There was a silennt moment, and I said, "Sorry that happened man. Sorry you had to hear my opinion on what he should get, but you asked me in such a way as to get my real opinion, uninfluenced by the fact you are a friend.

I did NOT turn around on my opinion and tell him I hope it all worked out for his son. I have more integrity than that. He told me he understood, and it was okay.

I then went home and told my 16 year old stepdaughter that if she were in the same situation, of killing someone through her own irresponsibility, that we would not pay for any lawyer, or be responsible in any way for any court costs other than those mandated for us to pay until she is no longer a minor. Same with drunk driving.. Same with drugs. She knows my personal opinions on all these things.

So.. to answer your question.. YES, I would believe in the death penalty, even for my own kids. I've taught my kids to be responsible. What they do beyond that is completely on them, and they know they are held to the same standard as a total stranger.

To the best of my knowledge, my 19 year old stepdaughter has never done drugs, even though drug use is rampant among the teens in our area.

My stepdaughter understands that the minute she either flunks out or decides to quit college, she is no longer welcome to live at home. I hold my kids to an EXTREMELY high standard, and funnily enough they have little problem with that. They are well on their way to becoming productive members of society.

Look at it like this. If there was an enforced death penalty for hard drug dealers, would you see drug use as rampant as it is today? Very unlikely.

If there was an enforced death penalty for a first offense of drunk driving, would people drink and drive? Doubtful.

There are a lot of easy fixes for certain problems in society, it's just that most of our citizens do not have the willpower to see these things through.

And yes, I AM a BIG fan of the death penalty. We don't use it on enough offenses, however, and there are too many appeals. I think if we could shorten the appeal process to 12 months, that would be awesome.

Russ

supergreenman
11-21-2006, 02:30 PM

I fold my pizza, that's the best way to eat it. Either that or just get a calzoni

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 02:36 PM
And yes, I AM a BIG fan of the death penalty. We don't use it on enough offenses, however, and there are too many appeals. I think if we could shorten the appeal process to 12 months, that would be awesome.

Russ

Yeah, if we could use the death-penalty for practical purposes, I might be for it. Like, if they fried the guy who mugged an old lady or lethal injection for Enron Execs, I might be for such a form of punishment.

At this point, they only use the stinkin' law for murderers and I'm sorry but my list of annoying people far exceeds that. Until the reach of the death-penalty and my list are the same, I will have to be against the practice altogether.

supergreenman
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah, if we could use the death-penalty for practical purposes, I might be for it. Like, if they fried the guy who mugged an old lady or lethal injection for Enron Execs, I might be for such a form of punishment.

At this point, they only use the stinkin' law for murderers and I'm sorry but my list of annoying people far exceeds that. Until the reach of the death-penalty and my list are the same, I will have to be against the practice altogether.

You sir have a very unique point of view. It's very hard to disagree with it.

My opposition to the death penalty is as follows: The courts through the government represent me. Since I don't believe in killing people, it's against my moral code, I wouldn't want my government to do it on my behalf.

I'm more than happy to have my tax dollars spent to keep these people out of society for the rest of thier lives.

IMHO Kenneth Lay and his band of corporate pirates hurt a thousand times more people than any one drug dealer ever could have.

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
You sir have a very unique point of view. It's very hard to disagree with it.

My opposition to the death penalty is as follows: The courts through the government represent me. Since I don't believe in killing people, it's against my moral code, I wouldn't want my government to do it on my behalf.

I'm more than happy to have my tax dollars spent to keep these people out of society for the rest of thier lives.

IMHO Kenneth Lay and his band of corporate pirates hurt a thousand times more people than any one drug dealer ever could have.

Actually, it's much much cheaper to keep someone in prison the rest of their lives than it is to impose the death penalty. Do you know how many people suddenly have a full-time job the moment the jury rules for capital punishment?

I mean, one might be able to argue that they'd be for the death penalty because it's good for the economy!

Pinocchio
11-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Bad Dog!!!!!!!!!!

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Actually, it's much much cheaper to keep someone in prison the rest of their lives than it is to impose the death penalty. Do you know how many people suddenly have a full-time job the moment the jury rules for capital punishment?

I mean, one might be able to argue that they'd be for the death penalty because it's good for the economy!

Economic breakdown, please. Show me the figures that show costs for and against the death penalty.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one..

Russ

supergreenman
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Economic breakdown, please. Show me the figures that show costs for and against the death penalty.

Russ
Call shenanigans all you like, once you got up on your soap box and hijacked a thread about what 3 pool players had in common this discussion should have continued over in NPR where I dilegently avoid any political threads.

JMO

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Call shenanigans all you like, once you got up on your soap box and hijacked a thread about what 3 pool players had in common this discussion should have continued over in NPR where I dilegently avoid any political threads.

JMO
Okay, I will...

SHENANIGANS!!

Russ

Cuebacca
11-21-2006, 03:23 PM

JMO

TAP TAP TAP!

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 03:26 PM

Russ

I'm not going to do the research for you. You can google it anywhere and see what others have shown. The differences are typically astounding. Jailtime is cheap and that's not including the free-labor we usually get out of our prisoners. When we sentence someone to death, it gets automatic appeal which means a team of lawyers on both sides and we're really just getting started.

Handsumm
11-21-2006, 03:28 PM
jsp,

Russ

That has to be some of the most Ludicrous talk I have ever heard. Killers should be killed, agreed. But what about someone who sells something that isn't harmful at all like Marijuana. What a bad guy huh, we should kill him.

Anyways, stop hijacking peoples threads for your own personal, very obscure, opinions.

Joseph Ortega
11-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Okay, I will...

SHENANIGANS!!

Russ
Russ,
I agree with you on almost 100% of what you have said. If my child did become a drug pusher i might change my mind and become a hypocrite. Other than that im right behind you on this one. I think drunk driving has got to be the single most irresponsible thing you can do. In Texas the laws are the harshest in the country and i dont think they are harsh enough. I have friends who have been caught drunk driving and i can no longer look at them the same anymore and I smile when i hear of all the money and heartaches it causes them. I cant stand to think of some dumb ass getting drunk and killing my wife and child. my 0.02

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm not going to do the research for you. You can google it anywhere and see what others have shown. The differences are typically astounding. Jailtime is cheap and that's not including the free-labor we usually get out of our prisoners. When we sentence someone to death, it gets automatic appeal which means a team of lawyers on both sides and we're really just getting started.

Did you not catch the part where I talked about drastically changing the appeals process?

Russ

Stones
11-21-2006, 03:32 PM

From the Cheers episode where Cliff goes all in on the final Jeopardy answer. ]"Who are three people that have never been in my kitchen?" was his question, but what was the answer?

I think it had something to do with George Washington, Abe Lincoln and someone else. Maybe Roosevelt?

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
That has to be some of the most Ludicrous talk I have ever heard. Killers should be killed, agreed. But what about someone who sells something that isn't harmful at all like Marijuana. What a bad guy huh, we should kill him.

Anyways, stop hijacking peoples threads for your own personal, very obscure, opinions.

And I clarified "hard" drug dealers in another post. Conveniently enough you zooooooooomed right on past that one.

I see the death penalty as perfectly acceptable for someone who gets caught dealing crack or heroin. Those are two truly dangerous drugs. Near instantly addictive.

And the point remains... Marijuana IS illegal. If you don't like that, then vote someone into office that will change that.

The point is, by and large Americans don't care enough about legalized drugs to vote those changes into law.

And marijuana is harmless, huh? Hmmm.. If you had a business, would your first choice between two equally qualified candidates be the person who smoked marijuana, or the one who had never done drugs?

(Insert rant about how it's an impossible question, you can't find out for sure, blah blah, rey rey.)

I think we both know that if you habitually smoke pot, your odds of being a truly productive member of society decline greatly. Because at the very core of it, you are breaking the law, and KNOW you are breaking the law.

Russ

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Russ,
I agree with you on almost 100% of what you have said. If my child did become a drug pusher i might change my mind and become a hypocrite. Other than that im right behind you on this one. I think drunk driving has got to be the single most irresponsible thing you can do. In Texas the laws are the harshest in the country and i dont think they are harsh enough. I have friends who have been caught drunk driving and i can no longer look at them the same anymore and I smile when i hear of all the money and heartaches it causes them. I cant stand to think of some dumb ass getting drunk and killing my wife and child. my 0.02

Well imagine that.. In America, somebody speaking out FOR personal responsibility!

Mark your calendars, everyone! I think it's one of the signs of the impending Apocalyspe!

Thanks for standing up for what's right, man..

Russ

BazookaJoe
11-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Flame away..

Russ

Ok.
You're an idiot.

Wilson, ban me if ya have to, but Russ is a friggin moron.

With guys like him, no wonder Bush was elected twice.

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow Russ! You got this whole country figured out. America with no crime would mean that hundreds of thousands of people would be out of jobs(FBI etc... I'm voting for you if run for Prez.

What is your interest in Billiards when maybe 90% of the pool world would have gotten the electric chair at some point in their lives?

You can tell all the STORIES you want but no DESCENT father would just sit there and let their Daughter or Son get put to death for a drug charge. You'd be crying like a little *****!

Tell me another story.

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow Russ! You got this whole country figured out. America with no crime would mean that hundreds of thousands of people would be out of jobs(FBI etc... I'm voting for you if run for Prez.

What is your interest in Billiards when maybe 90% of the pool world would have gotten the electric chair at some point in their lives?

You can tell all the STORIES you want but no DESCENT father would just sit there and let their Daughter of Son get put to death for a drug charge. You'd be crying like a little *****!

Tell me another story.

So let me get this straight.... You don't believe selling crack or heroin should be a crime punishable by death?

Okay.. Okay.. I get where you are coming from. You're not that much in support of the death penalty. But, of course, you fail to see my true point.

We MIGHT have 100-200 cases a year of people put to death if it were actually made law and carried through swiftly. And I very much doubt it would be that many.

As far as my interest in billiards, ha ha.. Well, I think I've made it abundantly clear that there are quite a few people I detest in this game. For the reason you mentioned, that 90% of them have committed fairly serious crimes in their lives. However, that has nothing to do with the fact that I love to play, and I am a very competitive person.

So, just so we have it clear.. Can I get you on record as being against the death penalty for heroin and crack dealers?:D

Russ

wayne
11-21-2006, 06:04 PM
If there was an enforced death penalty for a first offense of drunk driving, would people drink and drive? Doubtful.

Russ

If there was an enforced death penalty for someone posting a stupid question would you have posted this question? Doubtful

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 06:13 PM
If there was an enforced death penalty for someone posting a stupid question would you have posted this question? Doubtful

Nice to see we can have a civil debate with someone who just might see things differently then ourselves, isn't that right wayne?

Russ

ribdoner
11-21-2006, 06:24 PM
All three:

Play or have played VERY well and backwards

Have (had) dark hair

Never served in the military

Put their pants on one foot at a time

Have stinky do do

Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack the thread

Timberly
11-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Russ just can't seem to get away from thinking he's perfect and the rest of the world are degenerates. Here's a response I posted in the thread that Russ started with his 11th post on the forum...

What is your point in harping on this? Sure there are pro players that have had problems in the past and/or today with drugs, alcohol, etc... Those people are in the minority as far as the pool world is concerned. Get it, the MINORITY? :rolleyes:

I sure am glad you're not my father, brother, or anything close to a relative of mine... you're completely perfect and one of the most unforgiving people I've ever come across. Got kids? What are you going to do if one of them gets caught smoking under the age of 18 or drinking under the age of 21?? Guess you'll have to kick them out and never speak to them again... once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat, right? No room for forgiveness, right? People that break the law are degenerates and can never ever better themselves, right? :rolleyes:

Here's (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=39201) the link to that post... You'll see that there is no reasoning with him. According to him pro pool players, gamblers, drug dealers, etc are all scumbags... but yet he's serving in the military for money because his wife gambled away their IRS check. :rolleyes:

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 07:05 PM
So, just so we have it clear.. Can I get you on record as being against the death penalty for heroin and crack dealers?:D

Russ
For the record, I believe that all law breakers should be punished to the extent of the crime as the law sees fit. For some reason you seem to think that ending someone's life, even a family member, is the answer to rid this country of drug dealers. Should we then hang all those who runs a traffic light or speeds because of the danger they put on another person or family? Why stop there? Let's cut off their left hand so they remember next time to use the blinker when they are making a turn.

ARM9BALLER
11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
he's serving in the military for money because his wife gambled away their IRS check. :rolleyes:
LMAO! TAP TAP!

wayne
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Russ just can't seem to get away from thinking he's perfect and the rest of the world are degenerates. Here's a response I posted in the thread that Russ started with his 11th post on the forum...

Here's (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=39201) the link to that post... You'll see that there is no reasoning with him. According to him pro pool players, gamblers, drug dealers, etc are all scumbags... but yet he's serving in the military for money because his wife gambled away their IRS check. :rolleyes:

There should be an enforced death penalty for wives who gamble away their IRS check.

Russ Chewning
11-21-2006, 08:23 PM
There should be an enforced death penalty for wives who gamble away their IRS check.

Classy, people... Real classy. So this is what happens when someone holds "opinions".. They get personally attacked. While an ex drug dealer is glorified for "turning his life around".

See, I can hold "opinions" on this, because I know these policies will never be instituted. So I'm basically blowing off steam.

Oh, and by the way, I gave positive rep to the two people that took potshots at my wife's problem. I figured if you thought it was funny, then you should get some benefit out of "speaking your mind"..

Russ

Jude Rosenstock
11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Did you not catch the part where I talked about drastically changing the appeals process?

Russ

Why not burn the constitution and just round up all the criminals? I'm sorry but if we compromise the appeals process for the death penalty, we will be compromising the very root of the American way of life. We are one of the few nations in the western world that has capital punishment. We must, for the sake of democracy, freedom, justice and every other virtue you can think of, protect the accused. If 100 people do not receive the death penalty so that one innocent person may live, sobeit. Unfortunately, I wish the odds were so good.

Personally, I strongly believe we should do away with it altogether (unless you are going to put people who honk late at night in the chair). That is of course, my opinion. If the process were compomised so that death penalty advocates could be made happy, I would immediately and without shame renounce my citizenship and move elsewhere since the constitution and the right to a fair trial no longer holds merit.

Ruthless
11-21-2006, 08:33 PM

The other thing they have in common is they all live in Florida :)

Timberly
11-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Classy, people... Real classy. So this is what happens when someone holds "opinions".. They get personally attacked. While an ex drug dealer is glorified for "turning his life around".

See, I can hold "opinions" on this, because I know these policies will never be instituted. So I'm basically blowing off steam.

Oh, and by the way, I gave positive rep to the two people that took potshots at my wife's problem. I figured if you thought it was funny, then you should get some benefit out of "speaking your mind"..

Russ
What can I say? I am a very judgemental person. If you ever dealt drugs in your life, to me.. you are a scumbag for life. Same with beating a woman. Scumbag for life. There's a whole lot of things that in my book that will label you a scumbag for life.
My sister went through treatment for drugs and alcohol at a young age and she's got 20 yrs sobriety. She spent 15 yrs waiting tables and put herself through college (schooling never came easy for her and she never got the best grades in school). She got her masters and went on to work for a hospice center. A few yrs ago the company she works for moved her to a new location to open up and run one of their facilities.

In your opinion she's a scumbag and should've been put to death. If you really think that I give a rats a$$ if you like me or not or that you're angry because I quoted something YOU posted on a forum... you've got another thing coming.

You can sit here and talk badly about people in the pool world that I call friends and say that people who made mistakes when they were young are scumbags for life even if they've obviously bettered themselves, but I can't quote you saying that you're doing a stint in the service because your wife gambled your money away??? LOL, you're delusional.

I never had a problem with you.

Now, I do.

Russ
Then I guess this makes us even because I too have a problem with you.

Pinocchio
11-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I've got it Timberly 4 and Russ 0 on my card And this is just the first round.

Pinocchio

RiverCity
11-25-2006, 11:37 PM
How about rapists and child molestors? I would pretty much consider them the lowest.......
So.. to answer your question.. YES, I would believe in the death penalty, even for my own kids. I've taught my kids to be responsible. What they do beyond that is completely on them, and they know they are held to the same standard as a total stranger.
Wait a minute.... you would off your OWN child???? I think i was wrong........ :eek:
Get a freakin' clue.
Chuck

JDB
11-25-2006, 11:48 PM
How about rapists and child molestors? I would pretty much consider them the lowest.......

Wait a minute.... you would off your OWN child???? I think i was wrong........ :eek:
Get a freakin' clue.
Chuck
A lot of people have gotten on Russ because of what he said and how it relates to his children.

I don't agree with everything Russ has written on this board; actually I don't agree with much that he has written... However, I will agree with him on this one.

I have tried to raise my kids correctly and have them do things correctly (legally) in life. However, if they choose to commit a crime, then I would not step forward to protect them. Particularly if the crime harmed an innocent victim.

I love my kids, but that does not give them the right to harm innocent people.

JMO

ryanwarsaw
11-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Another thing the 3 all possibly have in common is that they are all was less psychotic than Russ is

Rick S.
11-27-2006, 01:51 PM

Nah, not the death penalty.

It's too easy, life (marriage to anyone who thinks like that) is FAR worse than the death penalty. Let em' suffer....