PDA

View Full Version : San Sebastian, Puert Rico

abbassi
11-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Anyone know of any pool halls in San Sebastian or near by.

VIProfessor
11-21-2006, 05:17 PM

PM Harold Acosta, the President of the Puerto Rico Billiard Federation. His handle on here is "juegabillar".

abbassi
11-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Thanks, I like that "work is love made visable" by K. Gibran.

juegabillar
04-01-2007, 07:14 PM

The nearest pool hall (5 Pro Tables and 8 bar tables) nearest to San Sebastian is located at "La Gran Via" in the town of Aguada. Take PR Road 111 from San Sebastian to Aguadilla, turn left to Road PR 2 towards Aguada, then turn right on PR 415. The pool hall is located at Km 1.5 right where it intersects with PR 417.

There is another new place in Aguada. Take PR Road 111 from San Sebastian to Aguadilla, turn left to Road PR 2 towards Aguada, keep going on PR 2 after you find the pedestrian bridge located at the intersection of Road PR 2 and PR 415. At the next traffic light you will find "Quijote Restaurant at your left, and PR 4416 at your right. Go past this light and at the next "SOLO" take a left. The name of that Pool Hall is Bebo's Pool Room. It has 2 Gold Crown IV and 8 bar tables. Also has a restaurant.

There are many good players in San Sebastian. If you every get a chance to visit the Island, please contact me to set you up with them.

Sorry for the late post. I just happened to find it through Google, while looking for some information about past Palo Viejo tournaments, if you know about these.

Harold

Note: You may want to take a glimpse at some of our notable players at: www.geocities.com/juegabillar/Top_PR_Players.html and www.geocities.com/juegabillar/MorePRplayers.html

abbassi
04-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I thank you for the reply, even though late. I visit PR from time to time. Next visit I'll contact you.