PDA

View Full Version : CueTable Shot Contest: 06.11: Calling for Entries

cuetable
11-21-2006, 12:47 PM
It is that time of month again. CueTable 0611 will be finished in a week and nobody has joined yet..

http://cuetable.com/contest/index.html

Important CueTable Contest Update:

In order to give newcomers a better chance, we have decided to give the prize only to first-time participants (A person who has not won any of our contests before). All past winners are still encouraged to submit their entries for awards in public merits.

We have also leveled out the prize fund. The best three players in the contest will recieved $100 each.

The certificate is good for purchasing any great billiard products ((Sniper Tips, Leather Wrap, X-Shaft and more) only through Tiger Billiard Products Website: http://www.tigerproducts.com/

We are deeply in need of sponsors to help funding future contests, If you are interested in furthering a good cause, please contact us.

TannerPruess
11-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Doh! I was starting to get some good scores. :(

cuetable
11-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Doh! I was starting to get some good scores. :(

Hi Tanner:

I truely believe you have great potentials and you have proven yourself from 2 victories. Keep up the good shootings and share more videos. Hope we can hire you as our TD if we can more funding.

Solartje
11-21-2006, 06:45 PM
tanner is a topclass guy :)

well i got a day of tomorow, i hope ill wake up in time, spend 3h on public transport, and do your drill. lets hope i can come up with a score :D

ps wei, i didnt found time to start translating, i had to write 6 curiculum vitae's + motivation letters the night i was going to do it. but its holliday soon, and i will have loads of time, so ill try to finish it by the end of newyear. ive checked in word, and its around 20pages in BIG letters, so shouldnt take to much time.

TannerPruess
11-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Good luck Solly! PM me if you want to see a good way to plan the runout. :D

TannerPruess
11-27-2006, 10:25 AM
You might have to open it back up to everyone if no one enters. :(