PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis area players

Williebetmore
11-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Are there any St. Louis area players out there? I'll be spending another long weekend at the Billiards Bullpen in Collinsville on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun December 7th through the 10th. If anyone wants to stop by for some pool, there should be time in between lessons for a game or two. There will also be some pro players around to spice things up a little.

Hopefully zeeder will make it over from Columbia again. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can PM you with some details.

cueandcushion
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Tell Mark that Craig from Cue & Cushion says hello. He was kind enough to be in our television commercial that is currently showing on local tv here in St. Louis. :) Playing at Marks place is always a pleasure. Its the only place outside of my own pool room that I enjoy playing. If you're a one pocket player I might be able to steer some players over there when you are in town. Most the action in St Louis right now is at the Break I think. Not far from Marks place. Oh..also at Quinn's sometimes too. That is the Fairview Heights place owned by Andy Quinn that was formerly called Teachers. Most of our action is between the same 10 guys that all know each other. :rolleyes: If you want to cross the river and visit us, we welcome you! We are about 25 minutes from Marks I guess.

zeeder
11-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Are there any St. Louis area players out there? I'll be spending another long weekend at the Billiards Bullpen in Collinsville on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun December 7th through the 10th. If anyone wants to stop by for some pool, there should be time in between lessons for a game or two. There will also be some pro players around to spice things up a little.

Hopefully zeeder will make it over from Columbia again. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can PM you with some details.

That's going to be a tough weekend. I have three, yes that's 3, finals on Monday the 11th. I'll have to play that one by ear. I would very much like to make it even if it's only just Saturday or something like that though!

Williebetmore
11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Tell Mark that Craig from Cue & Cushion says hello. He was kind enough to be in our television commercial that is currently showing on local tv here in St. Louis. :)

If you're a one pocket player I might be able to steer some players over there when you are in town. Most the action in St Louis right now is at the Break I think. .

Craig,
I'll tell Mark you said hello.

I probably wasn't very clear; I am really just looking for an opportunity to meet some of the AZB'ers (not looking for action - plenty of that around here). I've had a chance to meet a bunch of AZB members at Mark's place and have always enjoyed it - it makes the board feel much more "like home".

Last time in Collinsville, zeeder and I tried to find The Break (since it opens before Mark's place, and WE LIKE TO PLAY POOL) using directions from various and sundry bellmen, gas station attendants, truck drivers, and homeless street people. We never succeeded in even finding Cahokia after driving an hour (severe traffic jam didn't help). This trip I'll need to stick around Collinsville, but one of these days zeeder and I are going to make it to the Cue and Cushion.

watchez
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Craig,
I'll tell Mark you said hello.

I probably wasn't very clear; I am really just looking for an opportunity to meet some of the AZB'ers (not looking for action - plenty of that around here). I've had a chance to meet a bunch of AZB members at Mark's place and have always enjoyed it - it makes the board feel much more "like home".

Last time in Collinsville, zeeder and I tried to find The Break (since it opens before Mark's place, and WE LIKE TO PLAY POOL) using directions from various and sundry bellmen, gas station attendants, truck drivers, and homeless street people. We never succeeded in even finding Cahokia after driving an hour (severe traffic jam didn't help). This trip I'll need to stick around Collinsville, but one of these days zeeder and I are going to make it to the Cue and Cushion.

Willie,
I would be happy to give you a tour of any St Louis pool rooms besides Mark's that you would be interested in seeing. Let me know & I will also try to make an appearance in Collinsville.

DABABE
12-08-2006, 02:38 AM
I am a Cub Fan and a rotating transvestite; are we welcome too? Having my "condition", I am Joan on odd # days as woman are odd and John on even # days. Will i get more weight as Joan than John?

Please advise me Willie as i Don't want to go where i am not wanted; by the way, does this guy Mark have a gender neutral bathroom as i enter my transition about 2300 each night.

Joan and John