PDA

View Full Version : Any udpate on tkt avail for World 14.1?

climbtrad
03-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Anybody heard any more updates on the World 14.1 event?

DP website states tkts avail 3/1 but they are not available via their Store section which is where I purchased them last year. Anyone know the scoop?

Also anyone have any idea when the NYC qualifier is going to be held?

Thanks,

David

dmgwalsh
03-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Any word yet?

climb: what did the tix cost last year?

Were there any deals on the hotel?

Road Warrior
03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
what website are you looking at for the tournament info like location, prices, dates?

dmgwalsh
03-29-2007, 07:20 AM
what website are you looking at for the tournament info like location, prices, dates?

http://www.dragonpromotions.com/index.html

Road Warrior
03-29-2007, 02:07 PM
much appreciated :)

climbtrad
04-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Dennis,

I believe the VIP tkts were about $225 last year. That was for the whole week. Really not too bad considering the amount and caliber of pool that you get to watch.

There was a discount offered at the hotel for those associated with the tournament. Don't know how much. I only live one hour away so I went back and forth most days. Did stay one night at a cheap nearby hotel since it was getting very late.

If I find out any further details I will post them.

Would be fun to have a little AZB tourney if enough people are going. Have not met too many of you in person. There is supposedly a decent poolhall within 20 min of the hotel.

David

Marop
04-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I talked to Charlie Williams at the UPA Tour Championships last week and he informned me that the tickets should go on sale shortly.

dmgwalsh
04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
bump.

Any word on tickets yet??

any word on qualifiers?

Wild Thing II
05-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Dennis,

I believe the VIP tkts were about $225 last year. That was for the whole week. Really not too bad considering the amount and caliber of pool that you get to watch.

There was a discount offered at the hotel for those associated with the tournament. Don't know how much. I only live one hour away so I went back and forth most days. Did stay one night at a cheap nearby hotel since it was getting very late.

If I find out any further details I will post them.

Would be fun to have a little AZB tourney if enough people are going. Have not met too many of you in person. There is supposedly a decent poolhall within 20 min of the hotel.

David

during the late hours when the tourney is done for the day? I missed it last year and thinking about checking it out this time. Being only a half hour away it's hard to pass up. For those interested there are four Pool rooms within a 10-20 minute drive.