PDA

View Full Version : KT peddling face creams now?

Irish634
05-09-2007, 05:44 AM
I am sure others have seen this as well, but I saw an infomercial this morning with KT and some blonde selling anti-wrinkle creams or something.

Must be the books aren't selling very well? LOL

JAM
05-09-2007, 06:03 AM
I am sure others have seen this as well, but I saw an infomercial this morning with KT and some blonde selling anti-wrinkle creams or something.

Must be the books aren't selling very well? LOL

That is an older informercial, the one about the face cream with the blond lady.

Kevin Trudeau is sometimes requested by informercial producers to be an informercial spokesperson because of his skills set in public speaking, even though the product he is speaking about is not, in fact, his own product.

JAM------>[Had trouble wording the above sentence and hope it doesn't attract any negativity.]

Irish634
05-09-2007, 07:19 AM
That is an older informercial, the one about the face cream with the blond lady.

Kevin Trudeau is sometimes requested by informercial producers to be an informercial spokesperson because of his skills set in public speaking, even though the product he is speaking about is not, in fact, his own product.

JAM------>[Had trouble wording the above sentence and hope it doesn't attract any negativity.]

No negativity read on my part.... Thank you for answering.
Craig