PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever attended Mike Sigel's Bootcamp in Florida?

Fast Davie NC
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
I am curious about Sigel"s Bootcamp and private lessons. Can anyone tell me their experience?

Russ Chewning
05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Nope. And I won't ever attend it, either.

Neither will I ever buy a product endorsed or sold by Mike Sigel.

Nor will I ever attend an event promoted by him.

Mike Sigel burned his bridges in the industry, as far as I am concerned..

Russ

jimmy-leggs
05-11-2007, 03:12 PM
How can he teach pool? Would'nt it be hard to stroke a cue when your stroking K.T.s ____.:eek: :D

Fatboy
05-11-2007, 03:15 PM
I dont do coke

CreeDo
05-11-2007, 04:09 PM
I missed the scandal. Did he get arrested for doing coke? Is that what has you so disgusted with him Russ?

I hope not, because that seems like an overreaction... it doesn't make him an evil person or a cheater or anything less than a world-class pool player. I think this fella said it best already...
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=255906&postcount=28

During the 70's and 80's, when sigel ruled, people didn't know the dangers of coke. I won't say it was as common as pot but people looked at it the same way, as no big deal. It wasn't considered a 'hard' drug like it is today.

I'm not saying I agree with that attitude... I think it's a dangerous drug and people would be foolish to get into it. Still, I have friends and relatives who did coke and turned out just fine. They aren't bad people. It's just something people did back then, it wasn't just junkies and bums and dumb kids and deviants, it was doctors and lawyers and parents too.

One of the big differences world class players like mike and strong shortstops is just knowledge. In fact I'd say brains outweigh execution in Mike's forte, straight pool. So mike clearly has those brains and is therefore someone I'd want to learn from. I would cheerfully attend any pool school he teaches. I'd buy the products he endorses too if they're good products. The value of a product doesn't change because someone I don't like happens to use it (or gets paid to pretend to use it).

8-ball Rat
05-11-2007, 04:14 PM
How can he teach pool? Would'nt it be hard to stroke a cue when your stroking K.T.s ____.:eek: :D
I just shot coffee out of my nose.....thanks a lot!!! :) :) :)

Takumi4G63
05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
And if it's about the IPT instead of drugs, that's also ridiculous. Mike wanted it to succeed just as much as anyone else. It wasn't his fault KT screwed up.

Russ Chewning
05-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I missed the scandal. Did he get arrested for doing coke? Is that what has you so disgusted with him Russ?

Nope. It was that Mike Sigel is the one who brought Kevin Trudeau the scam artist into the midst of pro pool. Right now, the pros are still waiting to be paid in full a year later, and Kevin is still making money off selling IPT merchandise. Kevin Trudeau is a millionaire. he ought to just pay the ****ing bill and get it over with.

Kevin Trudeau's involvement in pool has so demoralized some pros, that they just up and quit the game. Never mind the fact that Kevin Trudeau has yet to refund the qualifier fees for those people who never had a chance at any money.

And our own Mike Sigel brought him into our circle. Mike's name is dirt in the community.

One of the big differences world class players like mike and strong shortstops is just knowledge. In fact I'd say brains outweigh execution in Mike's forte, straight pool.

If that were true, then Grady Matthews would have a chance to beat Efren even at One Pocket. But he doesn't. No chance. Big fat 0 chance.

Not a knock against Grady, it's just that that's the way it is. You have to execute. You can know what the right shot is, but if you can't execute it, that knowledge is useless.

I said it before, I'll say it again. The only difference between shortstops and champions is utter confidence in one's self, and absolute drive to win. Always. That's the difference.

Anyone can learn the shots. Not everyone can make the shots off the rail, in the finals of a tournament, hill-hill. Horrible person that he is, Mike had that ability. That's why he was a winner.

Russ

Scottster
05-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Nope. And I won't ever attend it, either.

Neither will I ever buy a product endorsed or sold by Mike Sigel.

Nor will I ever attend an event promoted by him.

Mike Sigel burned his bridges in the industry, as far as I am concerned..

Russ

I can't believe it. I actually agree with something Russ stated.

Russ Chewning
05-11-2007, 04:25 PM
And if it's about the IPT instead of drugs, that's also ridiculous. Mike wanted it to succeed just as much as anyone else. It wasn't his fault KT screwed up.

To this day, I don't think anyone has heard Mike speak out in the press against Kevin's treatment of the monies owed. In my opinion, that speaks volumes.

Russ

manwon
05-11-2007, 04:26 PM

I hope not, because that seems like an overreaction... it doesn't make him an evil person or a cheater or anything less than a world-class pool player. I think this fella said it best already...
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=255906&postcount=28

During the 70's and 80's, when sigel ruled, people didn't know the dangers of coke. I won't say it was as common as pot but people looked at it the same way, as no big deal. It wasn't considered a 'hard' drug like it is today.

I'm not saying I agree with that attitude... I think it's a dangerous drug and people would be foolish to get into it. Still, I have friends and relatives who did coke and turned out just fine. They aren't bad people. It's just something people did back then, it wasn't just junkies and bums and dumb kids and deviants, it was doctors and lawyers and parents too.

One of the big differences world class players like mike and strong shortstops is just knowledge. In fact I'd say brains outweigh execution in Mike's forte, straight pool. So mike clearly has those brains and is therefore someone I'd want to learn from. I would cheerfully attend any pool school he teaches. I'd buy the products he endorses too if they're good products. The value of a product doesn't change because someone I don't like happens to use it (or gets paid to pretend to use it).

Most of the people want nothing to do with him because of the IPT fiasco.
Mike was the guiding light for that organization, the entire concept of the IPT was mikes, from the type of play to the cloth. Most people also think Mike is as responsible as KT, and since he isn't talking most also assume that he was not shorted any money like all the other players were when the IPT fell apart.

So, support who you wish to, I personally think their are others I would choose, just remember don't bend over to shot with him behind you:eek: , people who deal with Mike have a way of getting screwed.;)

By the way, good luck with your lessons, and take some KY jelly with you just in case!!!!!!!!;) :D :D

Russ Chewning
05-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I can't believe it. I actually agree with something Russ stated.

Does this mean we are going steady? :D :D :D

Russ

Fatboy
05-11-2007, 04:29 PM
people were aware of coke being a bad drug long ago, long before the 70's or the 60's. Mike played better all geeked up and he knew damn good and well what he was doing, Brunswick dropped him years ago for his image, sure he is a great player but that dosent make him a great person. I'm a marketer like KT-except I dont break the law etc. I like to sleep at night and Mike would have been near the bottom of the list of choices for me if I was going to put together a tour, KT didnt do his homework. They are both POS's to me. They are both great at what they do-so let them go do somethinf elsewhere, I dont buy the story that it ruined some pros, hell forget about it it was a dream and move on, we all take knocks in life that aint no excuse to quit.

CreeDo
05-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Isn't it pretty clear that, even if trudeau turned out to be a sleazy guy, Mike loves pool and competing and probably had good intentions? He wanted to do something good for the sport and f'ed up. That sucks but he's human, try to forgive him. Trudeau's supposed to be a world class scammer, maybe mike simply got duped like the rest of us. I don't think it's fair to make him out like he's dirt because he backed the wrong horse. Or maybe more accurately picked the wrong horse to back pool. This analogy is starting to suck. But you know what I mean?

Also, are all pros on the same page about this? I had the impression some are still hoping trudeau will end up having a positive impact. You and J.Schmidt argued about that, right?

jay helfert
05-11-2007, 05:15 PM
To this day, I don't think anyone has heard Mike speak out in the press against Kevin's treatment of the monies owed. In my opinion, that speaks volumes.

Russ

His silence is deafening. And damning.

Slider
05-11-2007, 05:17 PM
people were aware of coke being a bad drug long ago, long before the 70's or the 60's. Mike played better all geeked up and he knew damn good and well what he was doing, Brunswick dropped him years ago for his image, sure he is a great player but that dosent make him a great person.

No one here has ever sampled any "illegal" substances? No one here ever took someone else's prescription pain killers? Never broke any of man's or God's laws? Carried concealed weapons without a permit?

If Sigel had a problem with cocaine, I think the best thing to say is that he's lucky it didn't cause him to completely ruin his life or his health. Those days, it was everywhere, and possibly more widely accepted than now—the "Party Drug" of choice. I knew many people who tried to dance with "The Lady" and couldn't let go.

With regard to Sigel and the IPT...

It was a horrendous burn on the pool community, although I don't feel it was intentional. Someone always gets hurt when businesses don't pan out as anticipated, but I think Ol' K.T. gave it a pretty good go for a while. I was really pulling for the whole thing to succeed, and I think most concerned pool players were as well. I am truly disappointed that it failed, and I think a lot of observers are shifting that disappointment to anger. I hear about some players getting checks, I hope that continues. Unfortunately, there were many dashed hopes, lost monies, and other negative effects that cannot ever be made right.

There is no doubt that K.T. is a self-promoting hustler, and he was doing this as much or more for himself as for "pool", but who cares? The point is that the IPT could possibly have worked, and if it had, the pool players of the world wouldn't give a damn about his shortcomings in other areas, or what strings he had to pull in order to make it happen, as long as it kept happening. That's human nature, and it's playing out predictably. How many players refused to enter the first qualifiers and events because they had moral issues with K.T.?

How many high-ranking members of the armed forces do you see expressing negative opinions to the press about this war?

Mike Sigel was doing his part as a loyal soldier and advisor. Whether or not he is also a co-conspirator is yet to be seen - I don't know anything about his relationship with KT. It's not Sigel's place to do any differently now. Someday, when the dust settles from this, some may look back and call that a good thing. Perhaps at that point he will be able to speak freely. I'm sure he has a lot of internal conflict about the whole mess, and I don't envy the position he's in. It's hard for any person to say what they'd do in a situation until they are actually in it. The roles are different on the other side.

Ken
"Cocaine is a helluva drug"
—Rick James

jay helfert
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Isn't it pretty clear that, even if trudeau turned out to be a sleazy guy, Mike loves pool and competing and probably had good intentions? He wanted to do something good for the sport and f'ed up. That sucks but he's human, try to forgive him. Trudeau's supposed to be a world class scammer, maybe mike simply got duped like the rest of us. I don't think it's fair to make him out like he's dirt because he backed the wrong horse. Or maybe more accurately picked the wrong horse to back pool. This analogy is starting to suck. But you know what I mean?

Also, are all pros on the same page about this? I had the impression some are still hoping trudeau will end up having a positive impact. You and J.Schmidt argued about that, right?

Number one, Mike wanted to do something good for MIKE! And he did, or didn't you see the first two episodes of the Mike and Kevin show.

Russ Chewning
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
The point is that the IPT could possibly have worked

I beg to differ. Many people questioned the viability of the plan from the start, and were promptly labeled "naysayers". See, the thing is.. Those "naysayers" happened to know the current pool world, and can do math. The IPT never had a realistic chance. The only chance it had of succeeding in paying out those huge purses tournament after tournament was to have an "angel investor" who loved pool, and was willing to take a hit in the wallet to support it.

Oh.. Wait a minute.. That's exactly what KT said he was when this fiasco started, huh? Then, when things got rough. He changed his mind. Some "angel".

How many high-ranking members of the armed forces do you see expressing negative opinions to the press about this war?

Have you been watching the news???????? There have been many voicing their negative opinions of the war. One would assume this almost assures their careers will end, but guess what? Sometimes standing up for what you believe has consequences.

Mike Sigel chooses to hedge his bets for the future instead of speaking out against this shoddy treatment by KT. He is looking after his own interests, and not those of the pool world. Pardon me if I think little of him.

I'm sure he has a lot of internal conflict about the whole mess,

Why? What has convinced you of that? He hasn't voiced this view. His "buddy" KT screwed the pool world, and Mike was the one to invite KT to the party. He has a RESPONSIBILITY to speak up and say SOMETHING. Even if it's to say "I got my money beehawtches, sorry you didn't get yours.. Thems the breaks!", well at least we would know where he stands.

He invited the scumbag to the party. If he is now keeping silent, that is implicit approval of what KT did.

It's hard for any person to say what they'd do in a situation until they are actually in it.

Speak for yourself. I can say EXACTLY what I would have done if I introduced KT to the pool world, and then everything would have went to ****. I would have apologized for everyone's hardships. If that soured my relationship with KT, then SO BE IT.

Russ

Pushout
05-11-2007, 07:28 PM
I personally lost whatever respect I ever had for Sigel when I first heard him spouting the ipt crap. You don't really think he actually believed the stuff he was saying about 8 ball, etc. do you?? And I agree with Jay, his not commenting and accepting some of the blame is damning.

Scott Lee
05-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Trudeau's supposed to be a world class scammer, maybe mike simply got duped like the rest of us.

It's more like "birds of a feather flock together". Mike was banking on a big score, if he could make it through the first year or two (as a figurehead)...obviously he couldn't pack it anymore! :eek: :rolleyes: getting drilled by Efren, and then drilled twice more, in the next two tournaments, by the general pool population.

The IPT is a dead horse....regardless of what propaganda KT continues to spout. :( By far, the feelings of the overal IPT player group, they feel that they were betrayed, by both Mike and KT...and that they will either not get paid, or it will take years. That's the consensus of the groupl...imo.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

chilli66
05-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I did notice that KT's new book "The Weight Loss Cure" is appearing on shelves everywhere. Do people really need to buy this book? Hell, us AZBer's already know the the cure. Sign up for the IPT & you won't be able to afford to eat!

Part of me is sooo tempted to put Post-its on that book with the word "Fraud!" on them!

Eddie4269
05-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Screw Mike Sigel.

I don't see how ANYONE can defend him by saying "awww poor Mikey just got duped like the rest of us."

You can't bring OJ to the party and then go "Wow, I didn't see that coming!" as the meatwagon hauls away the dismembered corpses of your guests.

Mike and KT were close personal friends, and Mike was the Pied Piper who led all the players into KT's fiasco. Not to mention Mike was able to parlay his involvement into a cool quarter-mil by winning against Loree Jon and then sitting on his a$$ while everyone else fought through the field in the so-called King of the Hill tourney. Think about that people!! I'll put it in all caps so you get it - MIKE SIGEL WENT 0 FOR 1 IN A TOURNAMENT AND WON A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. And you wonder why the IPT didn't work out?

Remember, we're talking about a guy who did prison time for larceny long before the IPT. How can any of you still give him or Mike the benefit of the doubt.

When I was a teenager just learning the game Mike Sigel was one of my heroes. When all my friends had posters of football players or rock stars on their wall, I had the poster below on my wall.

Years later I got to meet Mike. I took a nine ball to have him sign it. He was rude, signed it without even acknowledging me, and made the statement to a fellow pro that he probably shouldn't have signed it because he knew it was "just going to end up on e-bay tomorrow." And this wasn't me bothering him at a tourney either, this was a "meet-the-pro's" event put on by the BCA to raise scholarship money.

I'd rather pay Earl for ettiquette lessons than to put a dime into Sigel's pockets for pool lessons.

By the way - I used acetone to remove the signature from the 9-ball, drilled a hole in it and gave it to my nephew to use as a gearshift knob.

jay helfert
05-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Screw Mike Sigel.

I don't see how ANYONE can defend him by saying "awww poor Mikey just got duped like the rest of us."

You can't bring OJ to the party and then go "Wow, I didn't see that coming!" as the meatwagon hauls away the dismembered corpses of your guests.

Mike and KT were close personal friends, and Mike was the Pied Piper who led all the players into KT's fiasco. Not to mention Mike was able to parlay his involvement into a cool quarter-mil by winning against Loree Jon and then sitting on his a$$ while everyone else fought through the field in the so-called King of the Hill tourney. Think about that people!! I'll put it in all caps so you get it - MIKE SIGEL WENT 0 FOR 1 IN A TOURNAMENT AND WON A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. And you wonder why the IPT didn't work out?

Remember, we're talking about a guy who did prison time for larceny long before the IPT. How can any of you still give him or Mike the benefit of the doubt.

When I was a teenager just learning the game Mike Sigel was one of my heroes. When all my friends had posters of football players or rock stars on their wall, I had the poster below on my wall.

Years later I got to meet Mike. I took a nine ball to have him sign it. He was rude, signed it without even acknowledging me, and made the statement to a fellow pro that he probably shouldn't have signed it because he knew it was "just going to end up on e-bay tomorrow." And this wasn't me bothering him at a tourney either, this was a "meet-the-pro's" event put on by the BCA to raise scholarship money.

I'd rather pay Earl for ettiquette lessons than to put a dime into Sigel's pockets for pool lessons.

By the way - I used acetone to remove the signature from the 9-ball, drilled a hole in it and gave it to my nephew to use as a gearshift knob.

Will the "real" Mike Sigel please stand up. That pissy, aloof attitude is coming back to haunt him now.

Fatboy
05-12-2007, 03:07 AM
No one here has ever sampled any "illegal" substances? No one here ever took someone else's prescription pain killers? Never broke any of man's or God's laws? Carried concealed weapons without a permit?

If Sigel had a problem with cocaine, I think the best thing to say is that he's lucky it didn't cause him to completely ruin his life or his health. Those days, it was everywhere, and possibly more widely accepted than now—the "Party Drug" of choice. I knew many people who tried to dance with "The Lady" and couldn't let go.

With regard to Sigel and the IPT...

It was a horrendous burn on the pool community, although I don't feel it was intentional. Someone always gets hurt when businesses don't pan out as anticipated, but I think Ol' K.T. gave it a pretty good go for a while. I was really pulling for the whole thing to succeed, and I think most concerned pool players were as well. I am truly disappointed that it failed, and I think a lot of observers are shifting that disappointment to anger. I hear about some players getting checks, I hope that continues. Unfortunately, there were many dashed hopes, lost monies, and other negative effects that cannot ever be made right.

There is no doubt that K.T. is a self-promoting hustler, and he was doing this as much or more for himself as for "pool", but who cares? The point is that the IPT could possibly have worked, and if it had, the pool players of the world wouldn't give a damn about his shortcomings in other areas, or what strings he had to pull in order to make it happen, as long as it kept happening. That's human nature, and it's playing out predictably. How many players refused to enter the first qualifiers and events because they had moral issues with K.T.?

Mike Sigel was doing his part as a loyal soldier and advisor. Whether or not he is also a co-conspirator is yet to be seen - I don't know anything about his relationship with KT. It's not Sigel's place to do any differently now.

Ken
"Cocaine is a helluva drug"
—Rick James

fair enough i agree

Neil
05-12-2007, 04:55 AM

smokeandapancak
05-12-2007, 05:07 AM
You know though, everbody gets down on Sigel and Trudeau, and I'm NOT saying it's not warranted,but I also see another side that everbody forgets or overlooks. The players are a lot better off because of the money they have recieved. Yes, some are in the hole. They didn't win enough for the actual payouts to cover expenses. I for one really enjoy reading articles and books about hustling. And I know that many of you do too. The hustler tends to be looked up to a little for pulling off a good hustle. If Sigel actually did intend to hustle people with the IPT, this has got to go down as THE BEST hustle of all time. He didn't hustle one guy, he hustled the ENTIRE pool community!! It doesn't get any better than that! And if that really was his intention, in my book he goes down as the best hustler of all time! And he made a lot of money doing it. I may not like what he did, but I sure give him some respect for pulling it off.

The problem I think is, is that the guy getting hustled never likes it or really sees the beauty in it. And in this case, that guy happens to be the whole pool community. If Sigel actually did intend to hustle everbody, the guy is a flat out genius. Think about it, he pulled it off AFTER his career was over! Think what you want about the guy, but he just might have pulled off the biggest hustle of all time in the pool world.

ehhhh.....Getting hustled is often the fault of the hustlee not the hustler... you cant hustle somebody who isnt under the impression that he is the one doing the hustling....if someone knows they cant win then they wont play.

I said that in order to say this ...
there is a big difference between hustling and flat out robbing.......

Neil
05-12-2007, 05:18 AM

Neil
05-12-2007, 05:20 AM

smokeandapancak
05-12-2007, 05:31 AM
Disagree. The best hustles are the ones were they don't even know they are getting hustled. Call it robbing if you like, but it's still hustling.

I dont know if you see it or not , but that is the same thing I said.

Some one getting hustled will continue to play/pay until the realize what is happening... until that time they think they are in control or that they have a shot.

Fine line between our opinions on this....either way running a hustle for a some paper on a table is not even in the same league as screwing over the entire pool world, to include the fans........

Neil
05-12-2007, 05:50 AM

Charlie Edwards
05-12-2007, 05:59 AM
I'll never believe Mike Sigel had anything to do with the IPT's failure. He had a vision, maybe call it a dream, that pool could be elevated to true pro status. He is only guilty of pitching his ideas to the wrong person, KT.

JAM
05-12-2007, 06:25 AM
What does the IPT and Kevin Trudeau have to do with attending Mike Sigel's Bootcamp in Florida?

There are some who think Mike Sigel is the most winningest (is that a word?) pool player on the American tournament trail. His break, stroke, and game play is phenomenal.

Being a good pool player doesn't always mean that you can teach or instruct, as that is a whole different skills set. However, there is no question that Mike Sigel has talent. If he is able to convey that talent to aspiring pool players and help them improve their game, then that is a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say.

JAM

jay helfert
05-12-2007, 08:41 AM
I don't think Mike is losing any sleep over the failure of the IPT. He made a nice score and that is probably how he views it. I think he would have liked it to continue as much as the next guy.

I don't hold him responsible for the actions of KT or Dino for that matter. Mike did "hustle" the guy for years to get him to put up some money and put on a major tour. I don't think he had any idea this guy was going to "stiff" the players, after only three tounaments. Especially knowing him as well as he did. He really truly believed KT was super wealthy. Maybe he still does.

Unfortunately for Mike, he got himself very involved with the IPT, becoming the defacto spokesman. He made the mistake of over selling it, when he should have been a bit more cautious. I think he enjoyed being in the limelight again.

Eddie4269
05-12-2007, 09:12 AM
I don't think Mike is losing any sleep over the failure of the IPT. He made a nice score and that is probably how he views it. I think he would have liked it to continue as much as the next guy.

I don't hold him responsible for the actions of KT or Dino for that matter. Mike did "hustle" the guy for years to get him to put up some money and put on a major tour. I don't think he had any idea this guy was going to "stiff" the players, after only three tounaments. Especially knowing him as well as he did. He really truly believed KT was super wealthy. Maybe he still does.

Unfortunately for Mike, he got himself very involved with the IPT, becoming the defacto spokesman. He made the mistake of over selling it, when he should have been a bit more cautious. I think he enjoyed being in the limelight again.

Jay,

I'm not saying that Mike was complicit. Hell I'm not even saying that Trudeau didn't want or intend for the IPT to work.

What I'm saying is that Mike - and to be honest, any player who bought into the IPT, should have KNOWN better. Larceny, fraud, etc... The guys life was an open book (all kinds of info was, and still is available on KT's activities). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that KT has NEVER been involved in a legitimate business endeavor.

And while it may not have been a traditional hustle, I still say Mike got his FIRST.

Once again for those who didn't get it the first time. MIKE SIGEL GOES 0 FOR 1 IN A TOURNAMENT AND WINS A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

jimmy-leggs
05-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Jay,

I'm not saying that Mike was complicit. Hell I'm not even saying that Trudeau didn't want or intend for the IPT to work.

What I'm saying is that Mike - and to be honest, any player who bought into the IPT, should have KNOWN better. Larceny, fraud, etc... The guys life was an open book (all kinds of info was, and still is available on KT's activities). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that KT has NEVER been involved in a legitimate business endeavor.

And while it may not have been a traditional hustle, I still say Mike got his FIRST.

Once again for those who didn't get it the first time. MIKE SIGEL GOES 0 FOR 1 IN A TOURNAMENT AND WINS A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.
What do you mean 'he has never been involved with a legitimate business deal".:confused: :D
What would you call"NATURAL CURES",co-written by Macgivor.:eek:
Chapter 3........How to prevent a heart attack; ADD THREE EGGS,MIKE SEGALS TOE NAIL CLIPPINGS,5 POUNDS OF BALSA WOOD,AND 3 UNICORN DROPPINGS INTO A BLENDER AND INJECT WITH A NEEDLE BETWEEN TOES.I'VE TRIED IT ,IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING.:p :D

jay helfert
05-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Jay,

And beats an out of stroke Loree Jon for 150K. Not bad work if you can get it.