PDA

View Full Version : Predator P2

deano1772
05-11-2007, 02:59 PM
How good are they?????

JoeW
05-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Well, I don't really like to say it, but it is true. I put a 30" Z2 on my Mottey and there is less deflection. I have better control of the CB and I get more english with less offset. The Z2 is more demanding and I can only play for about four hours and have to switch back when these 63 year old eyes and muscles start getting tired.

It is a precise tool that allows you to write on the table like you were holding a pencil. The thin, long shaft is more similar to a snooker cue and I like that. Some probably won't.

SPINDOKTOR
05-11-2007, 06:32 PM
I traded for a P2 from Iowa_player, and I have been very busy since recieving the P2, I can't get away from the table, I have played so much the past two days I think my arm is going to fall off, and my bridge hand, my fingers hurt. I think its fair to say the P2 has defintely added to my desire to play the game, and im playing great. So I quess you could say, yeah, I like it. Has to be good, I havent picked up my Schuler since the P2 arrived.

SPINDOKTOR

Big C
05-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I can't speak for the P2 as a whole, but I use the Z^2 shaft on my Schon and I absolutely love it. I would like to try the P2 someday and if it played better I would certainly buy it.

poolplayer2093
05-11-2007, 07:55 PM
i had one with the origional 314 shaft and loved it. it hits a littler softer in my opinion, than a different cue with a predator shaft on it