PDA

View Full Version : Vikie Paski Website

Johnnyt
05-14-2007, 03:05 AM
Vicki Paski has a nice website. Some of the pictures on it are over 30 years old.Johnnyt

www.vickipaski.com

JAM
05-14-2007, 03:48 AM
Thanks for sharing the link. It took a little while to navigate with my lowly DSL speed, but I got it just fine.

I liked the picture of Brunswick Staff of Champions. She was the only female and was surrounded by some of the great players in American pool, the late St. Louis Louie Roberts and Minnesota Fats, a slim and trim Buddy Hall, and I can't tell if that's Earl Strickland or Jimmy Mataya.

JAM

BillPorter
05-14-2007, 04:28 AM
Thanks for sharing the link. It took a little while to navigate with my lowly DSL speed, but I got it just fine.

I liked the picture of Brunswick Staff of Champions. She was the only female and was surrounded by some of the great players in American pool, the late St. Louis Louie Roberts and Minnesota Fats, a slim and trim Buddy Hall, and I can't tell if that's Earl Strickland or Jimmy Mataya.

JAM
That's Jimmy Mataya. Larry Hubbart in on the far left and Terry Bell on the far right. Willie Munson hold a cue. Is that last one Larry Liscotti?

Johnnyt
05-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Bump...maybe some of the westcoasters that get up late will know who the last one is.Johnnyt