PDA

View Full Version : BCA Pro 9 Ball

thefifteen
05-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Anyone got any scores from this? I am interested in how Darren Appleton is doing?

f210
05-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Any updates? The brackets have not been updated since yesterday. Results for round 1 are not even complete yet. It is a shame that we cannot even get updated results for this tournament.

With the Guinness Asian tour, we can even view the matches LIVE via internet.

TannerPruess
05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Engert beat Appleton 11-7.

X Breaker
05-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Any updates? The brackets have not been updated since yesterday. Results for round 1 are not even complete yet. It is a shame that we cannot even get updated results for this tournament.

With the Guinness Asian tour, we can even view the matches LIVE via internet.
Some players do not play on the first day. Some players only play one match a day, no match on the next, then two matches the follwing day and such.

I agree if they also post a time schedule of the players' matches that would make things easier for those who are not there, but it is hard to do since a lot of things are not known until last minute.

Mike is doing a great job doing updates on the score actually. The 2:30 pm match has just ended and he is already posting the result. I just notice Matt Krah lost to Satoshi Kawabata in his 2:30 match.:-(

Richard