PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Sniper Programs

Ken_4fun
05-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey all !

Being the pool geek, and general collector of almost anything. I have been buying coins on Ebay. Let me rephrase, trying to buy. I have bid several times and be 5 increments of bids over the current bid and still lose in the last few seconds.

I assume sniper program. If I cant beat them, I guess Ill join them.

What is they best out there and anyone have epseriences?

Thanks,
Ken

Jeff
05-14-2007, 07:09 PM
What is they best out there and anyone have epseriences?

The only auctions I have lost when using this one is when my bid was too low. Plus they give you three free bids.

What's nice about this one is it's VERY easy to setup and once it's set, you don't have to worry about it. I've won several auctions and wasn't even home. :D :D

https://www.ezsniper.com/

Remember though that it stills depends on what your high bid is. But this has place has never let me down

mmwtdh
05-14-2007, 07:15 PM
I use auctionsniper.com and have been very happy.

If you really want something, the last second bid is the way to go.

I have used it 9 times in the last 2 months and won 7 of them.

Of course you still have to bid a fair price.........

Ken_4fun
05-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I dont care to bid but I am getting out bid by one increment.

UGH

Thanks,

Ken

claymont
05-14-2007, 07:19 PM
You get five free snipes a week. A little pesky with adverts, you can skip most of them, it's free:)
https://www.justsnipe.com/auctions/signin.asp

Jeff
05-14-2007, 07:22 PM
I'd like to see someone use two different sniper programs to place the same amount bid on one item and see which program wins. :) :)

mmwtdh
05-14-2007, 07:43 PM
That's like putting a dehumidifier and a humidifier in the same room and letting them fight it out...........

Pushout
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM
I prefer programs as opposed to web based snipers. I've found the programs to be MUCH more reliable. Do a google search for them, I'm not using one currently. The one I was using went under and I haven't had the money to buy the one I tried and liked the most. Can't remember the name. Auction Sniper Deluxe, maybe?

pwd72s
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
IMHO, ebay is the nation's largest fencing operation. Once I figured that out? I'll never bid on ebay again. I feel for anyone whose stolen cue got sold on ebay...

ericyow
05-14-2007, 08:26 PM
That's like putting a dehumidifier and a humidifier in the same room and letting them fight it out...........

c/o Steven Wright circa 1985. That guy was/is hilarious.

-yow!

mmwtdh
05-14-2007, 08:42 PM
c/o Steven Wright circa 1985. That guy was/is hilarious.

-yow!

Yep, good call.............

Subsonic2u
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
If I'm not around to bid at the end of an auction I use this one:
http://www.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm
They offer 3 free bids a week.

If I'm home and wish to do a good snipe at the end of an auction I do it myself by watching a clock that has a second hand. Once I get it timed correctly by using the F5 refresh button, I can do a manual bid with 5 seconds remaining if I should desire. I enter my bid, go to the last page and wait till down to 7 seconds remaing, then hit the send (bid) button.

However, u only win if u have the highest bid. The fact that u are not winning simply means u have been outbid by someone else. It's not who bids last, but who bids the highest. ;)