PDA

View Full Version : Eastern NC cue sellers?

Road Warrior
05-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm looking to buy a new cue, the only thing I have ever used is a meucci and I love them but I'm looking to expand my horizons and try something new. I live in eastern NC and I would like to know if anyone in that general area sells cues and will let you hit a ball or two with it. I'm mainly looking for something that hits a little different from a meucci but not radically different, any help would be greatly appreciated.

tjlmbklr
05-16-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm looking to buy a new cue, the only thing I have ever used is a meucci and I love them but I'm looking to expand my horizons and try something new. I live in eastern NC and I would like to know if anyone in that general area sells cues and will let you hit a ball or two with it. I'm mainly looking for something that hits a little different from a meucci but not radically different, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I believe Varney is from NC. PM he'll treat you right!

ShaneT58
05-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Varney is located close to Charlotte. I'm not sure if he sells production cues or what you are looking for but from some of the reviews it sounds like he makes some nice sneaky petes. He has done a good job on some cue work for me and has a fast turn around time.

I haven't played pool in Greenville, NC in a long time but I would think there is a pool hall somewhere in Greenville that has some production cues you could try out. Maybe look throught he yellow pages and call around.

poolcuemaster
05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm in Nc and can get you a good deal on a new cue if interested send me a pm and I'll get you a list out and ship it to you.--Leonard