PDA

View Full Version : BCA Player Info

pokercartel1605
05-16-2007, 01:00 PM
neone know how any of the St. Louis area players are doing out in Vegas? Mainly the masters team The Young Gunz, and some of the single masters players, Bergman, Vardaman, Quinn, and Jon Williams? I saw Dustin Dunham's name somewhere around 193 in the open? not too bad i guess. Ne info would b appreciated.

jay helfert
05-16-2007, 01:04 PM
neone know how any of the St. Louis area players are doing out in Vegas? Mainly the masters team The Young Gunz, and some of the single masters players, Bergman, Vardaman, Quinn, and Jon Williams? I saw Dustin Dunham's name somewhere around 193 in the open? not too bad i guess. Ne info would b appreciated.

I think that team is there with Mark Wilson. Talked to Mark and Lars Vardaman last night. Lars has won the ACLU collegiate title three times now, one more time than either Nick Varner or Dan Louie. Only Leroy Kinman did it three times long, long ago.

PoolBum
05-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Lars has won the ACLU collegiate title three times now

Jay, I don't think the American Civil Liberties Union holds that tournament any more. :D Now it's the ACUI (Association of College Unions International).

pokercartel1605
05-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Bump Bump Bump