PDA

View Full Version : Looking for straight pool player?

Pete
07-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi guys,

I have a friend who is looking for straight pool players to play. He is a good player, and only plays 14.1. Do you have any suggestions on how to find people for him to play (in the Boston area)?

He has a beautiful set up, two gold crowns, clean very clean balls, and 860 Simonis cloth. And he is a great guy, who truly loves the game.

Billiardpete out

selftaut
07-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi guys,

I have a friend who is looking for straight pool players to play. He is a good player, and only plays 14.1. Do you have any suggestions on how to find people for him to play (in the Boston area)?

He has a beautiful set up, two gold crowns, clean very clean balls, and 860 Simonis cloth. And he is a great guy, who truly loves the game.

Billiardpete out

Hi Pete, I know you are refering to my friend Dave who is a great guy looking for people to play 14.1 with in the Boston area , or others when they are in town. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday. Just to clerify with others here, he is not looking for action but just people who want to play and enjoy 14.1.

If anyone in the Boston area , R.I. , southern NH etc...is looking for someone to enjoy the game with then you got to go visit Dave at his home and play some, great guy!

Kev

Pete
07-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Pete, I know you are refering to my friend Dave who is a great guy looking for people to play 14.1 with in the Boston area , or others when they are in town. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday. Just to clerify with others here, he is not looking for action but just people who want to play and enjoy 14.1.

If anyone in the Boston area , R.I. , southern NH etc...is looking for someone to enjoy the game with then you got to go visit Dave at his home and play some, great guy!

Kev

Thanks Kev,

I would hate for anyone to mis read what I wrote.

I just wish I was a better player so i could atleast give him a match. Someday I will learn how to play this game.

Billiardpete