PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is planning to attend the 14.1 event in New Jersey

Jeeves
07-12-2007, 05:33 AM
Plan to take along a fall jacket with long sleeves or a sweater. Believe me I spent the last three days at the event with a vest, (and large bottles of Gatorade) which was not quite enough. The event area is refrigerated. :D

I want to thank all the players for their excellent play, yes even the two sponsors who did not win any of their matches. It was a very enjoyable experience to watch and learn.

good luck to all who remain.

Jeeves

Bob Jewett
07-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Plan to take along a fall jacket with long sleeves or a sweater. ...
This is an improvement over needing an umbrella last year. I'll bring a sweater.

cuetable
07-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Plan to take along a fall jacket with long sleeves or a sweater. Believe me I spent the last three days at the event with a vest, (and large bottles of Gatorade) which was not quite enough. The event area is refrigerated. :D

I want to thank all the players for their excellent play, yes even the two sponsors who did not win any of their matches. It was a very enjoyable experience to watch and learn.

good luck to all who remain.

Jeeves

I will bring an oversized coat from you :)

Any other AZ members will be there on fri/sat ?

Btw, I will be driving daily from NYC. PM me if you need a ride. Also, I heard there is a bus from Port Authority goes to the front of Hilton..

Jeeves
07-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I may come in for the final on saturday. but not sure yet. I would like to meet some time for just chat if not this week sometime soon. Jeeves