PDA

View Full Version : Comet Billiards Straight Pool Tournament

WJH111
09-06-2007, 05:07 PM
For those who love straight pool, Comet Billiards will be hosting
The Jack Colavita Memorial, New Jersey State 14.1 Championship the weekend of September 28,29 & 30. This is the 6th championship to be held at Comet Billiards and promises to be another great tournament.
Players such as Tony Robles, Dan Barouty and many more NY & NJ talent will be playing again this year. More names and info will be posted by this weekend.

Bob Jewett
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
For those who love straight pool, Comet Billiards will be hosting The Jack Colavita Memorial, New Jersey State 14.1 Championship ...
Great news! I was there for the final between Robles and Hohmann two (?) years ago. The lowest scoring inning in the finals was 23 -- if one of them made one ball, he made at least 22 more in the inning. It was the first time I got to see Hohmann play 14.1, and it was quite an eye-opener.

Steve Lipsky
09-06-2007, 07:48 PM
For those who love straight pool, Comet Billiards will be hosting
The Jack Colavita Memorial, New Jersey State 14.1 Championship the weekend of September 28,29 & 30. This is the 6th championship to be held at Comet Billiards and promises to be another great tournament.
Players such as Tony Robles, Dan Barouty and many more NY & NJ talent will be playing again this year. More names and info will be posted by this weekend.

WJH,

Are you in a position to pass a message to Bill Haley for me? I, very sadly, will not be able to play this year due to a project at work. This has been a tough couple months for me, as I've had to miss some great tournaments.

Please tell Bill and Marsha how bad I feel. I always love to support that tournament and the room, and I was deeply upset when I found out the dates wouldn't work for me.

To anyone thinking of going, you should. It's a wonderful, first-class venue.

- Steve

yobagua
09-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Do you have an address and phone number for Comet?
Thanks Yobagua

selftaut
09-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Comet Billiards
233 Littleton Rd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
973-334-7429
website www.cometbilliards.com