PDA

View Full Version : 14-1 Results fro Thorndale

highrun55
09-08-2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/T-Charts/2007-14-1/Bracket-winners-losers-2007.html

Many thanks to my long time bro, Peg Leg Pete, T.D. and Financier,
without Pete this tournament would not happen.

thanks so much to players, spectators, and web viewers
mickey scott

selftaut
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the updates Mickey! Great tournament!

Pulling for you Steve!

highrun55
09-08-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/T-Charts/2007-14-1/Bracket-winners-losers-2007.html

thanks
mickey scott

High run so far Danny Harriman with a 98
Barouty 71, 78
Maidhof 80, 72

Allen is playing Bob now to see who comes back tomorrow
Keith is playing Don now also

thanks
to all be back tomorrow

highrun55
mickey

highrun55
09-09-2007, 07:15 AM
starting at 11 am today

Dan Barouty vs Danny Harriman winners side

Bob Maidhof vs Keith Christman losers side

highrun55

selftaut
09-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Should be an exciting finish! any one of those great players could win it.

Steve Lipsky
09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
A little birdie told me Danny Harriman has won the tournament, beating Danny Barouty approximately 200-94 in the finals.

Congratulations to both players for a great tournament!

Also, thanks to both Pete Sinkler for adding all the money and to Mickey Scott for providing the wonderful venue for this tournament! They have put this tournament on for 20 years now, and all the players really love it.

Mickey, any chance you could post a digital copy of that tournament picture we all took?

- Steve

Gerry
09-09-2007, 05:18 PM
that birdy is right Steve, and sorry I missed meeting you at D&D.

The final was good, Danny H went 125 early and after a few back n forth battles he won it with a crazy cross side bank!

there was also a funny moment with DB getting pissed at DH about scoring on the beads!:).....I talked with Micky and Pete and next time.....which just might become twice a year! my wife is talking Pete into having another one around Expo time....were gonna have score keepers to help out the players that have "trouble" with the beads....lol...

Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted lately we're very busy with the house here........

Gerry

Barry Doc
09-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey Micky,
I really enjoyed the tournament Saturday! talking with you, Pete, Danny H., Steve L.,Dan B. and all the rest of the 14.1 cognoscenti in attendance.
My only reget was not being able to come back on Sunday, but i followed it on-line all day thanks to your great website.(webcam) and brackets
Good Luck with your new location, how can you go wrong with a B-Bque joint on one side and a beer distributer on the other:D
I'll have to get back up to see you and hit some soon.

Thanks again for supporting 14.1 for 20+ years
Doc
house man D/Line

Blackjack
09-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Congrats on another great tournament, Mickey!

Congratulations to The Springfield Kid, Danny Harriman - he was destined to win this event sooner or later - I am glad he made it out there and was able to emerge victorious against this stellar field of straight pool players!

kryptonite9
09-10-2007, 08:00 AM
D & D is the best.

Mickey and Pete really give it up for this tournament. All the players are wonderful to compete against. It was a true pleasure to play Danny Harriman and Bob Maidhof even though I got spanked. :) They never seem like they are ever gonna miss a ball.

Also thanks to all the rail birds for supporting the local guy playing against these champions. Gerry, Al, Phil, Cliff, etc you know who you are. :D

Keith Christman

highrun55
09-10-2007, 09:05 AM
A little birdie told me Danny Harriman has won the tournament, beating Danny Barouty approximately 200-94 in the finals.

Congratulations to both players for a great tournament!

Also, thanks to both Pete Sinkler for adding all the money and to Mickey Scott for providing the wonderful venue for this tournament! They have put this tournament on for 20 years now, and all the players really love it.

Mickey, any chance you could post a digital copy of that tournament picture we all took?

- Steve

Thanks Steve,
As soon as I get my copy I will post it here for all to see.
I told pete and both danny`s that I had an ambulance on stand by in case someone ran the 200 and WON the $4000.00 bonus. LOL

Thanks again for coming and hope to se you again next year, this is in the works for twice a year.

mickey scott
highrun55

highrun55
09-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey Micky,
I really enjoyed the tournament Saturday! talking with you, Pete, Danny H., Steve L.,Dan B. and all the rest of the 14.1 cognoscenti in attendance.
My only reget was not being able to come back on Sunday, but i followed it on-line all day thanks to your great website.(webcam) and brackets
Good Luck with your new location, how can you go wrong with a B-Bque joint on one side and a beer distributer on the other:D
I'll have to get back up to see you and hit some soon.

Thanks again for supporting 14.1 for 20+ years
Doc
house man D/Line

Thanks and nice to meet you to. what a great tournament.
see ya down at bob`s sometime.

mickey

highrun55
09-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Congrats on another great tournament, Mickey!

Congratulations to The Springfield Kid, Danny Harriman - he was destined to win this event sooner or later - I am glad he made it out there and was able to emerge victorious against this stellar field of straight pool players!

What a great event, that danny can sure play 14-1.
Thanks for all your help getting info to danny.
maybe next year you can be here to.

Mickey
highrun55

highrun55
09-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Here are a couple of pictures from the 14-1 tournament.
enjoy, more when I get them.

highrun55

highrun55
09-10-2007, 02:12 PM
D & D is the best.

Mickey and Pete really give it up for this tournament. All the players are wonderful to compete against. It was a true pleasure to play Danny Harriman and Bob Maidhof even though I got spanked. :) They never seem like they are ever gonna miss a ball.

Also thanks to all the rail birds for supporting the local guy playing against these champions. Gerry, Al, Phil, Cliff, etc you know who you are. :D

Keith Christman

Thanks Keith,
pete and I try hard to keep 14-1 alive. And you are always welcome in any room I ever own. You gave it your best and had the heart to play to.

see ya again

mickey

raybo147
09-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I was lucky enough to catch the final. Great room, really feels like a good place to play. Keith C I played you a couple of times a few years ago, but looking at the fact that you knocked over Don Polo and Eddie A you must have played a real strong tournament. Keep it up. Pete I guess you could say your tournament was "top shelf" you should get that one.

highrun55
09-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Here are a couple of pictures from the 14-1 tournament.
enjoy, more when I get them.

highrun55

Adding one more pic

highrun55