PDA

View Full Version : I set up a break shot next to the pack and ran 46 balls...

Mike_Mason
09-17-2007, 06:49 PM
with this item...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60071358

lying on the floor not quite completely put together...:rolleyes:

and...a large treadmill...folded upright about two feet on the diagonal from the upper left corner pocket...:eek:

and that's what got me...I got a bad cue ball kick up near that corner...so I had to unscrew my shaft and try a long straight shot to the lower right corner pocket...

I missed by two feet...still not a bad run on my first shot in about a month lol...

Mike

tpdtom
09-17-2007, 07:40 PM
You must be a player. Didn't it feel good ? Congrats...Tom

Mike_Mason
09-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Tom...one of the best compliments was when Nicky Vlahos told me that I played "pretty sporty"...

The funny thing here was that the table is in my home and I haven't gone near it for a while...so then when it looks like I can't use...well now I get the urge to play lol.

Okay so I've got some real obstacles...which made it fun...in fact I was showing off...talking etc...clowning around really...with family that was watching...and because I had to put myself through contortions...I had to bear down and concentrate on every shot more so than if there were no obstacles...

And maybe there's the lesson...we do play better when we concentrate...I know sometimes I can step up to the unobstructed table and not be able to get through half a rack lol...

Mike