PDA

View Full Version : King of the hill at D&D

Gerry
10-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Another fun day of 14.1 at D&D family billiards today. The match was Florida Bob Maidhof vs Lou Johnson in a 300 point battle. For all of you that don't know this is a monthly event that you can check out at http://www.thebilliardstour.com/dd-king-of-the-hill.html The wife and I had a great time seeing everyone, watching the match, eating killer BBQ from next door, and cracking jokes with Mickey the owner and Pete Sinkler both great assets to 14.1.

We left before the match was over, but Bob looked to be in control to be the king for another month.

If any of you are close by to see these matches, they are great fun, and there is a kitty for a 300 and out run that gets bigger by $100 a month....now at $900....sorry Pete!:D

later, Gerry

Blackjack
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Hopefully Mickey can provide us with some updates... I'd also like to hear about the format of this event - I might start something like that here in Florida.

highrun55
10-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Hopefully Mickey can provide us with some updates... I'd also like to hear about the format of this event - I might start something like that here in Florida.

Bob Maidhof Won Again Today, 300 to 58. Lou Johnson just couldn`t get a roll to save his butt.
Plus his eyes arent as good these days.
Thew high run today was only 75 I believe, last month Bob ran a 171.

The format is a single race to 300 points, if you win you come back next month to defend the title.

1st place gets $150.00 2nd place gets $75.00
Pete puts up all the money and I donate the table time.
As most of you know pete and I try our best to keep this great game alive.
I would rather play 14-1 than have sex. just ask my x wife LOL

$100.00 Added to a side pot monthly for a 300 and out match.
This could get big before someone nails it. $1000.00 NEXT MONTH
We are signed up until Nov 08

Thanks for asking Blackjack

highrun55
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Another fun day of 14.1 at D&D family billiards today. The match was Florida Bob Maidhof vs Lou Johnson in a 300 point battle. For all of you that don't know this is a monthly event that you can check out at http://www.thebilliardstour.com/dd-king-of-the-hill.html The wife and I had a great time seeing everyone, watching the match, eating killer BBQ from next door, and cracking jokes with Mickey the owner and Pete Sinkler both great assets to 14.1.

We left before the match was over, but Bob looked to be in control to be the king for another month.

If any of you are close by to see these matches, they are great fun, and there is a kitty for a 300 and out run that gets bigger by $100 a month....now at $900....sorry Pete!:D

later, Gerry

Thanks Gerry for the kind words, and good to see you and Missy Cue again.
See ya soon