PDA

View Full Version : Any AZers Gonna Be In Atlanta for the SCO?

Southpaw
10-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Just wondering if any AZers were gonna be in Atlanta 0ct.20-28 for the Southern Classic Open that Mike Janis is having? Should be great tournies with tons of action. Hope to see some of you there and meet you.

Southpaw

MikeJanis
10-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Just wondering if any AZers were gonna be in Atlanta 0ct.20-28 for the Southern Classic Open that Mike Janis is having? Should be great tournies with tons of action. Hope to see some of you there and meet you.

Southpaw

Southpaw, if the sold-out hotels and the never ending ringing of my 800# are any indication I am positive that there will be planty of AZr's and many others here in Atlanta for the SCO2.

I'll be there !

poolcuemaster
10-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Can't come unless I can find someone wanting to sell a couple days of there seat tickets for the last weekend's ten ball, live to far away to waist the money all week.

Leonard

corvette1340
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I might make a guest apperance. I thought about maybe playing in the 8-ball tourney that starts on Monday. If I do get to go then all AZ'ers are entitled to one drink, shot, or beer courtesy of myself. I will line them up down the bar and we can all get drunk together as long as someone takes me and the girl that I hook up with out to the club later in the night.

ScottW
10-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Though I just moved back to Atlanta last week, I won't be around - I've got to fly back to Colorado about that time to pick up my truck and do yet another two-day roadtrip cross-country. Bleh.

Mike Templeton
10-15-2007, 05:19 AM
Hey Southpaw,

I'll be down at least the first weekend for the Amateur. Probably back the following weekend for the 10-ball as well. I'll see you there.

Mike

MikeJanis
10-15-2007, 11:38 AM
I might make a guest apperance. I thought about maybe playing in the 8-ball tourney that starts on Monday. If I do get to go then all AZ'ers are entitled to one drink, shot, or beer courtesy of myself. I will line them up down the bar and we can all get drunk together as long as someone takes me and the girl that I hook up with out to the club later in the night.

corvette, You line'em up down the bar in two rows and we'll see who gets to the end faster.

The winner get's the girls.........

Southpaw
10-15-2007, 11:41 AM
Hey Southpaw,

I'll be down at least the first weekend for the Amateur. Probably back the following weekend for the 10-ball as well. I'll see you there.

Mike

Should be a great week of pool and lots of action. will see ya there Mike T.

Southpaw

Southpaw
10-15-2007, 11:42 AM
corvette, You line'em up down the bar in two rows and we'll see who gets to the end faster.

I have had the one on the right....she has a NICE slight overbite. :D

Southpaw

corvette1340
10-15-2007, 12:00 PM

Mike,
you are on my friend! The loser has to go up to the biggest girl in the place and sing "You've lost that lovin' feelin' ".

Fragged
10-15-2007, 12:04 PM

.... Is there a Red Roof or Mot 6 in the area?

MikeJanis
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM

.... Is there a Red Roof or Mot 6 in the area?

Hotels for the SCO2 =

http://mrcues2.net/hotels.html

MikeJanis
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Mike,
you are on my friend! .

I hope your friend is the one on the Left or...Right. I really doesn't matter to me. I'm to old to be that picky.

allie
10-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey Mike!

We're getting a lot of calls at Mr. Cues regarding a player list (at least I've answered several myself). Do you have one listed anywhere? Thanks. And I'll see you very soon.

Alice

Mike Templeton
10-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey Mike!

We're getting a lot of calls at Mr. Cues regarding a player list (at least I've answered several myself). Do you have one listed anywhere? Thanks. And I'll see you very soon.

Alice
Note --- it is worth the trip to the SCO just to have the honor of talking with that "Straight-Shooting" Alice Rim :)

Southpaw
10-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Note --- it is worth the trip to the SCO just to have the honor of talking with that "Straight-Shooting" Alice Rim :)

Yes. She does brighten up the place with her smile.......Alice, can I get the 8 please? :D

Southpaw

traa89
10-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Ill be there for the amateur event...

allie
10-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Ummm, Southpaw, there's an 8 in every rack of balls at Mr. Cues. Take your pick! :D

Hal
10-17-2007, 03:59 AM
I thought you moved to SC...?

MikeJanis
10-17-2007, 04:17 PM
allie, which events are you playing in ?

allie
10-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Mike, I'm pleased to say that I will be playing in all of them (minus the amateur event)! :) I will also be working about every other day that week, so I don't expect to get much practice time in, let alone, any sleep.

Mike Templeton
10-18-2007, 05:26 AM
I thought you moved to SC...?
Hey Hal,

I don't let any grass grow under my feet. I moved to Cookeville in June, then back to Chattanooga last weekend.

Actually, my job moves me around some. I'm about ready to put down some roots in one place, though. Chattanooga is a great town. Hopefully I can settle here for a while.

Mike