PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for allowing me to play pool.

a9ballbr8k
10-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Not many of us take the time out within the day to think about the fact that we have choices. Some of us piss and moan about the hard day we had and never take a second to think about how easy we have it. Do you like being able to say "hey, I think I'll go play a rack or two."

A lot of us seem to forget that we still have many troops overseas. I just wanted to take a second to say thank you. Thank you for fighting for our country. Thank you for fighting for the right for many of us to be able to continue what it is that we want to do, whenever we want to do it. Thank you past, present, and future veterans.

I didn't want to post in the non-pool related because it doesn't get as much exposure.

poolhustler
10-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Here !!!! Here !!!!!

:)

Russ...

Terry Ardeno
10-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Not many of us take the time out within the day to think about the fact that we have choices. Some of us piss and moan about the hard day we had and never take a second to think about how easy we have it. Do you like being able to say "hey, I think I'll go play a rack or two."

A lot of us seem to forget that we still have many troops overseas. I just wanted to take a second to say thank you. Thank you for fighting for our country. Thank you for fighting for the right for many of us to be able to continue what it is that we want to do, whenever we want to do it. Thank you past, present, and future veterans.

I didn't want to post in the non-pool related because it doesn't get as much exposure.

Super post!

Ephesians 5:20-"Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of or Lord, Jesus Christ."

sjm
10-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Nice post, and if I may add to it:

Let's not forget those handicapped persons whose physical and/or mental disabilities deny them the opportunity to play the game we love so much.

All of us afforded the opportunity to play pool are very fortunate.

Terry Ardeno
10-15-2007, 01:52 AM
Nice post, and if I may add to it:

Let's not forget those handicapped persons whose physical and/or mental disabilities deny them the opportunity to play the game we love so much.

All of us afforded the opportunity to play pool are very fortunate.

Yes, indeed we are.

nthamix
10-15-2007, 02:29 AM
we have nothing without our troops...God bless them all...

B.

Ltldebbie
10-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the freedom.
Pool is one of the only sports that the better you get the less you can play. My game has always been over rated by the company I Keep. Sometimes players even ask for a spot when seriously I should be getting one. Thanks for all the players out there that have heart. Heart enough to find out how I really play on my best day. Defense is still my best offense half the time. The other half I can only pray I get out.

Drawman623
10-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Thanks to all those who have ensured our way of life.

To those who forget and complain endlessly about a bad roll, Keither said it best: "when you die you can come back as a cue ball and give us all a bad roll, till then, keep quiet."

jgpool
10-15-2007, 04:39 AM
Nice Post. A prayer for our men and women in our services. And a thanks for putting our blessings in perspective. :D

a9ballbr8k
10-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks to all those who have ensured our way of life.

To those who forget and complain endlessly about a bad roll, Keither said it best: "when you die you can come back as a cue ball and give us all a bad roll, till then, keep quiet."

Ha, ha. Love that one. Nice!

Jude Rosenstock
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, I always love hearing the words, "I hate pool!"

I commonly respond with, "I hate work!"

There are very few things in life I'd rather be doing and with that said, have a good night! I'm off to play!