PDA

View Full Version : streaming live video, BCn

asbani
10-15-2007, 01:46 AM
so yesterday the tournoment started, and I thought we gonna have a couple of Matches, but appartnly they have covered only one match for a day, did they cover any other match? is it like 1 match per day? I'm just curious.

-Asbani!

tiptoety
10-15-2007, 01:49 AM
they better cover more than one match per day. my complaint right now is i can't view the archived match. just sits there. do you have the same prob?

next showing they claim is 11am. but i would really love to just have the camera roll all night or non stop all day, i perfer watching the side matches, money games, or just practice anyways.

asbani
10-15-2007, 01:51 AM
yep, I can't view the archive Match too. I just click Stream on the match. then it goes to the video place. the page will load & Done. but video won't start. blank screen, thats pretty much it

tiptoety
10-15-2007, 01:56 AM
yep, I can't view the archive Match too. I just click Stream on the match. then it goes to the video place. the page will load & Done. but video won't start. blank screen, thats pretty much it

well then that's one day down the tubes... hopefully they fix that. was hoping to watch some pool this morning while had free time at work.

Bigjohn
10-15-2007, 06:40 AM
well then that's one day down the tubes... hopefully they fix that. was hoping to watch some pool this morning while had free time at work.

I warned all you guys!!!... I got burned on the last one!...Won't get burned again !!!... I tried to tell ya.

asbani
10-15-2007, 06:49 AM
hehe, Maybe. its right now on the main table somebody is practicing in the right second. But thing is it keep buffering right now over and over and then will stop. is it just me or all?

tiptoety
10-15-2007, 06:56 AM
hehe, Maybe. its right now on the main table somebody is practicing in the right second. But thing is it keep buffering right now over and over and then will stop. is it just me or all?

seems ok for me, just tuned in @ 9:50am EST