PDA

View Full Version : i cant get the us open to work

Fatboy
10-15-2007, 01:16 PM
it keeps kicking back my credit cards, where the hell do i order it, i have a huge back ache and need something to watch, i tried like hell last night and couldnt get it to work, my amex and visa both work everwhere else.

9ball
10-15-2007, 01:27 PM
it keeps kicking back my credit cards, where the hell do i order it, i have a huge back ache and need something to watch, i tried like hell last night and couldnt get it to work, my amex and visa both work everwhere else.

Hi! Fatboy, Here is the site to order.

http://www.onthenetsports.com/index.htm

Make sure when you enter your numbers,:) not to use any spaces or dashes.

Johnnyt
10-15-2007, 01:28 PM

I don't think I've ever heard of them kicking back a credit card...you must be doing something wrong or not doing something. I wish I could help but have no idea why it won't take any of your cards. Johnnyt

asbani
10-15-2007, 01:31 PM
a friend of mine has the same problem with his Visa card. I just think maybe visa doesn't work? Try Master card which worked for me :)

what a great efren match vs Jim like 10mins ago. you missed it fatboy.

Johnnyt
10-15-2007, 01:40 PM
a friend of mine has the same problem with his Visa card. I just think maybe visa doesn't work? Try Master card which worked for me :)

what a great efren match vs Jim like 10mins ago. you missed it fatboy.

I used Visa...it works. Johnnyt

Fatboy
10-15-2007, 02:00 PM
it took my $$$$ no problem, i installed the player, i have a new computer running windows vista, and I cant make it work, says player not installed I installed it and ran it, what ever.....

9ball
10-15-2007, 02:13 PM
it took my $$$$ no problem, i installed the player, i have a new computer running windows vista, and I cant make it work, says player not installed I installed it and ran it, what ever.....

Go here and make sure you installed this streaming video plugin.
https://www.onthenetsports.com/help.php

9ball
10-15-2007, 02:16 PM

Here are the system requirements, I don`t see if it supports vista!

What are the minimum computer specifications required to watch?

Minimum System Requirements
PC - Pentium III equivalent processor and a speed of at least 500 MHz . OUR MOVIES DO NOT PLAY ON APPLE COMPUTERS.
128 megabytes of RAM and 500MB of available hard drive space for each movie download
Video card with 16MB of video memory Software ? (Windows only).
Note: if your video card has only 4MB memory, you will not be able to watch the movies.

To check the memory size of your video card:
Right click anywhere on your desktop and select ?properties?.
Next select ?settings?
Next click on ?advanced?
Select ?adapter? and this window has all the information about your video card.
Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Monitor resolution of at least 800 x 600.
Internet connection ranging from dial up modem, cable, DSL broadband or T1 connection
Internet Explorer 6.0+. Please note that our movies do not work in Mozilla, Safari and other browsers.
Windows Media Player Version 9
Latest .net framework installed
Latest DirectX installed

9ball
10-15-2007, 02:19 PM
I don`t know why it says you need windows media player. I am watching directly from the browser player they have.

dudlock
10-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I am on vista and had a heck of a time getting the activ e x thing installed. I had to just keep on installing and installing it. Finally got the demo to work perfectly. Then something came up and I had to go so I am going to watch tuesday only then maybe Saturday. It should work!!!

Fatboy
10-15-2007, 02:34 PM
i'm having one of my IT guys come over before the computer ends up in the pool, the swimming pool, i hate these things and i love them, GRRR

thank you to all for the help.:)

Gunn_Slinger
10-15-2007, 02:57 PM
i'm having one of my IT guys come over before the computer ends up in the pool, the swimming pool, i hate these things and i love them, GRRR

Talk to the bcn guys before u send your computer swimming.
But if you do toss it, take a video so we can all watch it.:D
mrs.g

Madcity
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Fatboy the Efren match is archived so you can still see it later. Streaming just as good as on tv.

Ktown D
10-15-2007, 03:39 PM

Fats,

I am on Vista as well. I had an issue downloading the plug-ins for the player at first. When you are prompted to download add-ons make sure you close the browser. Mine didn't take the first ime then I closed IE and did it again without a hitch.

P.S. When you are on the page with the player, every time you refresh the page you should be prompted to install the plug-ins unless you check the box thats says not to ask you again. If it still gives you sh*t, shut down the computer and give it another go.

shinobi
10-15-2007, 04:28 PM
I don`t know why it says you need windows media player. I am watching directly from the browser player they have.

A lot of software interfaces with WMP to do the actual playing, even if it's in another window.