PDA

View Full Version : Cue table Layout

chipperd
10-16-2007, 08:24 AM
I want to go to the pool table layout, position the balls, and print it out for practice drills and I can't get it to print. I tried to copy and paste it to wordpad and it doesn't show up. Help!!!!!!!!!

Jude Rosenstock
10-16-2007, 08:26 AM
I want to go to the pool table layout, position the balls, and print it out for practice drills and I can't get it to print. I tried to copy and paste it to wordpad and it doesn't show up. Help!!!!!!!!!

You should be able to print it directly from the site. If you want to put it in a word document, do a screenshot of it first and then hit CTRL+V. Do not use the EXPORT function since that only works on the cue table site and this forum.

Blackjack
10-16-2007, 08:27 AM
You will see the tools button on the bottom left represented by the wrench... click that.

When you are done designing your layout, you can click the camera that is at the lower right section of the toolbar. That copies the picture to your computer's clipboard.

You can then paste the diagram into paint/photoshop and continue editing, save it, then you can print it out.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/Dsapolis/Break14_1-1.jpg

chipperd
10-16-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm not having any luck pasting it. How can I just print it out where it is?When I click print preview, it just shows a blank page.

cuetable
10-16-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm not having any luck pasting it. How can I just print it out where it is?When I click print preview, it just shows a blank page.

Hi there:

I have created a simple tutorial in CueTable Public Library > Resources > CueTable Software Lab > Workshop > Steps to Save CueTable Layout Graphics in MicroSoft Word

http://pl.cuetable.com/showthread.php?p=1081#post1081

*Currently we cannot print CueTable from browser windows due to brower constrains. The function is possible to make. However, it will increase the file size quite a bit. After consideration we have decided to leave it out.