PDA

View Full Version : Earl win match?

Johnnyt
10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Anyone know if Earl and Luat(sp) both won their matches and will be playing each other tonight? Thank you. Johnnyt

eaglesfan44
10-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Earl lost 11-7 and Luat won

Johnnyt
10-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Earl lost 11-7 and Luat won
Thank you eaglesfan. Johnnyt

asbani
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
is this in the US Open? because Earl won his first match against Jeffrey Jiminez 11 - 5

and Earl's next match is with Ceri Worts.

BVal
10-16-2007, 03:44 PM
is this in the US Open? because Earl won his first match against Jeffrey Jiminez 11 - 5

Earl lost to Ceri Worts and Luat beat whoever he was playing. In turn, Earl and Luat will not be playing each other.

BVal

JimS
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM

Earl lost that match 11-7.

Wonder about his behavior?

Quesports
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM
If Earl lost it was the friggin lights, or the damn fans movin, or his weights got loose. Or maybe it's just Earl being Earl.
He's like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get. There are times he's just fine and other days when you can't believe what he'll say or do.
I still admire him for all his accomplishments though!
Dan

stick8
10-16-2007, 08:39 PM
If Earl lost it was the friggin lights, or the damn fans movin, or his weights got loose. Or maybe it's just Earl being Earl.
He's like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get. There are times he's just fine and other days when you can't believe what he'll say or do.
Dan
Come on guys!!! earl is got his ways but dont we all?? he at least dont fight dogs!! carry hand guns!! and lol the things that are happining in sports, i only watch golf on t.v. now but look any day to see one take a 9 iron t a fellow player. lolo compared to so he is mild!! mannered!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Scott Lee
10-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Dan

I wouldn't count him out yet. Many times he has returned from the one-loss side to win tournaments. I'm hoping that Earl shows up tomorrow! GO Earl!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

DeadPoked
10-17-2007, 12:01 AM
I remember Buddy talking about a time when Mike Segal came up to him and told him that his draw was easy. The guy ended up beating Buddy and he had a funny souding name.

When I saw that Ceri Worts beat Earl that is the first thing that came to my mind.

bruin70
10-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Dan

uhhh, no.
with a box of chocolates, whatever you get will be good.

bruin70
10-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Earl lost that match 11-7.

Wonder about his behavior?

losing in the second round? oh he's just as mellow as can be.