PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette and Mitch fooling around on ESPN

TX Poolnut
10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
First a penis is drawn on the screen, then someone rips a fart. Did anyone see this on ESPN?:D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/8769

RBLilly
10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Sure it's not Ewa?

TX Poolnut
10-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Nope. It's Jeanette. Mitch says her name at the beginning of the video. Mrs. Lawrence would never draw a penis on the teleprompter.:D

Deadon
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Thats funny...........

RBLilly
10-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Nope. It's Jeanette. Mitch says her name at the beginning of the video. Mrs. Lawrence would never draw a penis on the teleprompter.:D

Just checking!

BVal
10-16-2007, 03:53 PM
First a penis is drawn on the screen, then someone rips a fart. Did anyone see this on ESPN?:D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/8769
I saw it a while back - was very funny!

BVal

Maniac
10-16-2007, 04:45 PM
I saw it a while back - was very funny!

BVal

I saw it a while back also. The first time I saw it, I thought it was VERY suspicious that Jeanette was so quick to point out the "noise" and even more quickly denied that it was her that did it. It kinda reminded me of the "first that smelt it, dealt it" cliche. I wonder if the "penis" drawing on the teleprompter was just some playing around that she thought was "off-camera" and she got burned with it?

Maniac

poolhustler
10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Why is Mitch drawing penis' on the screen???

:D

Russ......

BVal
10-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I saw it a while back also. The first time I saw it, I thought it was VERY suspicious that Jeanette was so quick to point out the "noise" and even more quickly denied that it was her that did it. It kinda reminded me of the "first that smelt it, dealt it" cliche. I wonder if the "penis" drawing on the teleprompter was just some playing around that she thought was "off-camera" and she got burned with it?

Maniac
I think the penis drawing was an honest mistake and I think Jeanette ripped one. JMHO

BVal

9ballprodigy
10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
...and I think Jeanette ripped one. JMHO

BVal

"black widow" indeed.....

what i'd like to get is karen's reaction from watching her own match.

PROG8R
10-16-2007, 05:40 PM
ha ha, that was funny. I wish I would have seen it live. That would have killed me.

BVal
10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
"black widow" indeed.....

what i'd like to get is karen's reaction from watching her own match.
Karen's reaction " and after the six I was going to come up and - WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! - THAT WAS GROSS! Usually hers are silent but violent." :D

BVal