PDA

View Full Version : AZBTV.com

JoeyA
10-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Have any of you seen the videos/interviews that Mike Howerton and Jerry Forsythe have been making?

This is very interesting stuff. I hope to have a look-see when I make it down to the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship on Friday and Saturday. They need to get some fresh scuttlebutt from the behind the scenes crowd. I'll see if I can stir the pot a little. :D

JoeyA

akaTrigger
10-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Have any of you seen the videos/interviews that Mike Howerton and Jerry Forsythe have been making?

This is very interesting stuff. I hope to have a look-see when I make it down to the U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship on Friday and Saturday. They need to get some fresh scuttlebutt from the behind the scenes crowd. I'll see if I can stir the pot a little. :D

JoeyA

I think it's pretty cool and that they are doing a good job. I thought Hopkins talked a long time (lost my focus a little), but otherwise I like it.

BreakersOne
10-17-2007, 12:25 AM
I love the idea of it and I think it is great, so that the fans that didnt make it to the Open can get some updates on whats going on.

Ktown D
10-17-2007, 05:55 AM
I love the idea of it and I think it is great, so that the fans that didnt make it to the Open can get some updates on whats going on.
Hey nutsack,

Did you catch doughboy's interview on AZBTV?