PDA

View Full Version : Parica's record vs Souquet/Busstamante

Fragged
10-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Someone tried to tell me tonight that Parica had played Bustamante 13 times in tournies and Busta won ONE time. He also said that Souquet had only beaten Parica once. Both these stats seem highly unlikely. Anyone have any evidence to refute or support these stats? Thanks.

bignasty
10-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Someone tried to tell me tonight that Parica had played Bustamante 13 times in tournies and Busta won ONE time. He also said that Souquet had only beaten Parica once. Both these stats seem highly unlikely. Anyone have any evidence to refute or support these stats? Thanks.
jose can play! it wouldnt shock me!:cool:

jay helfert
10-16-2007, 09:46 PM

Jose has a winning record against both these guys. I didn't know it was that bad though.

PoolBum
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Jose has a winning record against both these guys. I didn't know it was that bad though.

He also has a winning record against Efren, at least according to Jose!

jay helfert
10-16-2007, 10:03 PM
He has a winning record against me too. 1-0 as of last weekend. I'll get him next time. :)