PDA

View Full Version : Kid Delicious?

eaglesfan44
10-17-2007, 02:53 AM
Why is Kid Delicious not at the Open? Anyone know?

42NateBaller
10-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Take a listen to the Runout Radio link below. As I recall (it's been a while since I listened to it), Danny states he has health concerns.

http://www.runoutradio.com/episode10.html

Over 40
10-17-2007, 08:39 AM
wish he was there,really like Danny

42NateBaller
10-17-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the correction. Hopefully we'll see him in an Action Challenge or something soon.

Subsonic2u
10-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Danny is really a great person, and a great pool shooter. He is a true charactor and will entertain everyone. Just watching his pre shot warm up routine is amazing. We've all heard the expression "more fun than a barrel of monkeys", well, that describes Danny to a T.

A few years ago I approached him at a tournament between his matches and asked for his autograph. He was all smiles, signed my Q, and told me it would b worth something when his movie came out. I started to walk away as I didn't want to bother him during the match. He said, hey wait, I have a story to tell u. Well one story lead to another and another and another. He had everyone there laughing. :D Finally, the only thing that stopped him was that they called his name for his next match. As he was going to the table, he said, hang around and I'll tell u some more stories. :cool:

It doesn't get any better than that. Danny is a great guy and a great embassador for the world of pool. I hope his health improves and he is around for a long time.

Charlie