PDA

View Full Version : Got a call Tooth was in Vegas

Fatboy
10-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Got a call from one of my spies that Tooth was in town, with a couple big guys, body guards or something. I told him to take a pic with his cell phone and send it to me, he didnt. So I got my out of bed back ache and all to go see what was going on, i took my body guards too. No signs of him, I have been in Vegas for a month waiting.....I'm leaving for Rio for a couple weeks this weekend.....the drama continues, I also fired my spy for the bum steer.

SPINDOKTOR
10-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Got a call from one of my spies that Tooth was in town, with a couple big guys, body guards or something. I told him to take a pic with his cell phone and send it to me, he didnt. So I got my out of bed back ache and all to go see what was going on, i took my body guards too. No signs of him, I have been in Vegas for a month waiting.....I'm leaving for Rio for a couple weeks this weekend.....the drama continues, I also fired my spy for the bum steer.

:D you guy's are never gonna meet up, one is scared and the other is glad of it... lol... good stuff..

SPINDOKTOR