PDA

View Full Version : Efren Reyes Had The Dead Nuts On Bucktooth But Would Not Play??????

cornfed
10-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Bucktooth at the SANDS HOTEL in RENO several years back was talking to Efren and he just stood there and it was taped by accu stats BUCKTOOTH said he would play 3 CHAMPIONS he would run from table to table and BUST all 3 of them. Johnny Archer was there in the conversation Efren just put a coin on his head above his nose and stood there. Bucktooth out ran the NUTS more times than anyone. Johnny had beaten Bucktooth in L A at Hard Times the next day they played 10 a head Joynny after 16 hours had 7 games on the wire and was shooting at the 7 ball he missed it Bucktooth made a statement the last guy who missed a ball on me got busted, Bucktooth took the 7 games off and put 10 games on in less than 1 hour...... Then he Beat Mark Tadd after that. He is the MASTER OF DISASTER just like his pool cue says......

rossaroni
10-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Bucktooth at the SANDS HOTEL in RENO several years back was talking to Efren and he just stood there and it was taped by accu stats BUCKTOOTH said he would play 3 CHAMPIONS he would run from table to table and BUST all 3 of them. Johnny Archer was there in the conversation Efren just put a coin on his head above his nose and stood there. Bucktooth out ran the NUTS more times than anyone. Johnny had beaten Bucktooth in L A at Hard Times the next day they played 10 a head Joynny after 16 hours had 7 games on the wire and was shooting at the 7 ball he missed it Bucktooth made a statement the last guy who missed a ball on me got busted, Bucktooth took the 7 games off and put 10 games on in less than 1 hour...... Then he Beat Mark Tadd after that. He is the MASTER OF DISASTER just like his pool cue says......

What kind of weight was Bucktooth giving Johnny or were they playing even? Also, what did Efren ask for? ;)

huckster
10-18-2007, 02:41 AM
What kind of weight was Bucktooth giving Johnny or were they playing even? Also, what did Efren ask for? ;)

I seen the first day Johnny and the tooth played it was something rideculous like the five out. I think i remember Johnny won the first day then the tooth won the second. If the tooth wants the same game he was going to play Double J back then (10-6) I will take JJ's action and the tooth can really truly win seven figures and I will post.

cuetechasaurus
10-18-2007, 02:41 AM
Efren wouldn't play because he's too smart to match up with a lock-artist chickenshit who will only play with the dead nuts.

rossaroni
10-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Efren wouldn't play because he's too smart to match up with a lock-artist chickenshit who will only play with the dead nuts.

No, no. Didn't you hear Cornfed. Bucktooth outran the nuts! Johnny gave him the 5 out and a fair game was probably with the 4 out and the snaps. Talk about the heart of Bucktooth. Beats champion after champion. Tadd didn't want any part of him giving up the three out and five on the wire to nine. I guess these guys just don't want any action at all. :D

rossaroni
10-18-2007, 02:50 AM
Bucktooth out ran the NUTS more times than anyone.

I think you meant to say, "Bucktooth ran with the NUTS more times than anyone."

Hail Mary Shot
10-18-2007, 02:50 AM
No, no. Didn't you hear Cornfed. Bucktooth outran the nuts! Johnny gave him the 5 out and a fair game was probably with the 4 out and the snaps. Talk about the heart of Bucktooth. Beats champion after champion. Tad didn't want any part of him giving up the three out and five on the wire to nine. I guess these guys just don't want any action at all. :D

why is that? scared perhaps :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hail Mary Shot
10-18-2007, 02:53 AM
had Efren and Bucktooth locked horns already? what was the take?

Thunderball
10-18-2007, 03:53 AM
So this was in the past I assume.

How long have these "match ups" that never happen involving tooth been going on?

I never heard of the guy before corn joined the site and now it seems once he week he's not playing sombody for no money.Now it also seems he has also failed to make bets in the past.... and this is news too somehow?

Maybe I'm getting it wrong.Let me try:
Last night I played nobody for BIG $$$$.There was no game, bet or spot.I do this pretty much every night actually.

I just had no idea it was news worthty.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow as well,when there is no game for big$$$$.

Dave Mackay
10-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Lol over in the UK i had never heard of Tooth before Cornfed, and i wondered what he was all about but i was watching an accustats match from the DCC and the commentators were talking about him lol.

I have to confess i kinda find it funny to read, if you don't look into it and just go with it. He sounds like a character and it does brighten up the forums a bit having some humour as wel as good knowledge.

Gerry
10-18-2007, 04:49 AM
that was some funny sh*t right there Thunder!:D

My action report>>> while watching the Open last night I bet my wife dinner I could chug my beer before Alex shot the 8 and 9 in....see I had the nutz because she didn't know i only had 1/2 a beer left....she said "ready-go" and I went to chug but the can was turned wrong and I spilled it all over my shirt!!! she hollard foul! I said no bet do over....she called her backer (our German Sheperd) and told him to bite me, he was too slow and only got my pant leg cause he smelled beer.....he loves beer...I went running out of the bedroom and just got out the door with my dignity intact and outran the nuts!

HA...I'm king of the gambling world!..........;)

Gerry

JimS
10-18-2007, 05:44 AM

There must be a new supply of really good acid around.

iba7467
10-18-2007, 06:13 AM
I will say, Bucktooth lays it down pretty well. At DCC, a friend of mine just there to watch, (he's a 5 in the APA) meets an older gentleman while watching a match. They talk. Next thing you know, my buddy is sure he's gonna win big$$$. He comes to me and tells me this older guy, doesn't play pool much (or real well) wants to play some. My friend said the guy said he wouldn't even ask for weight unless he lost BAD. I see who it is, if I liked my buddy any less I would have let him went off.

What idiot plays someone who walks up to them at the DCC and really expects them to be a banger anyway. My friend is dumb, but he ate up Bucktooth's act.

Black-Balled
10-18-2007, 06:23 AM
Last night I played nobody for BIG $$$$.There was no game, bet or spot.I do this pretty much every night actually.

I just had no idea it was news worthty.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow as well,when there is no game for big$$$$.

Same here!

philw
10-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Well it's obvious that that Efren guy was scared to play. He probably heard about that Bucktooth and how he's a notorious high roller and figured he had no business challenging him. Just my take on the situation.
Perhaps with more practice that Efren guy will have the confidence to step up.

ineedthe8
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I will say, Bucktooth lays it down pretty well. At DCC, a friend of mine just there to watch, (he's a 5 in the APA) meets an older gentleman while watching a match. They talk. Next thing you know, my buddy is sure he's gonna win big$$$. He comes to me and tells me this older guy, doesn't play pool much (or real well) wants to play some. My friend said the guy said he wouldn't even ask for weight unless he lost BAD. I see who it is, if I liked my buddy any less I would have let him went off.

What idiot plays someone who walks up to them at the DCC and really expects them to be a banger anyway. My friend is dumb, but he ate up Bucktooth's act.

Is your friend the guy in your avatar?LOL

pooltableproCP
10-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Last Tuesday I matched up for 1 game for $1,000,000 with myself. Little did I know that myself had the nuts, but I won the damn game! Check this out though...myself, that s.o.b., didn't have the money after all!! So me, being the kind of guy I am, took myself out back and kicked the sh*t out myself! Next time, myself is gonna come looking for a spot from me, but hell, me being the kind of guy I am, might kick the sh*t out of myself just for asking...

CamposCues
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM

Was Paul Bunion there?

CaptiveBred
10-18-2007, 11:09 PM
How long have these "match ups" that never happen involving tooth been going on?

...once he week he's not playing sombody for no money...

Thats pretty funny, Thunderball :) Really made me laugh :)

Fatboy
10-18-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm tired of hearing about Bucktooth. He's a has-been.

not yet he hasnt played me yet, I have the $$$$ to put him out of business, he will be playing 1-2 limit hold'em when I'm done with him, he has built up a bankroll over the years and i'm gonna snatch it in an hour.

JoeyInCali
10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
If you got da nuts on Bucktooth, you're probably a hooker.

poolnut
10-18-2007, 11:32 PM
not yet he hasnt played me yet, I have the $$$$ to put him out of business, he will be playing 1-2 limit hold'em when I'm done with him, he has built up a bankroll over the years and i'm gonna snatch it in an hour.

Please do, and put an end to this madness.

Jimmy M.
10-18-2007, 11:35 PM
I was standing there on the stairwell to the 2nd level at the Sands one year listening to the Tooth woof at Efren - might have been the same year. Umm, yeah, Efren didn't want to play, but the tooth was asking for something ridiculous like 15-4. I don't remember the exact spot he was barking about, but it was so much that my great, great grampa might have won the game ... and he's been dead for I-don't-know-how-many-years.

cornfed
10-18-2007, 11:50 PM
THE GAME BUCKTOOTH ASK FOR WAS 10 TO 5 AND THE BREAKS BUCKTOOTH HAD NO CHANCE AT THAT GAME TONY CHOHAN GAVE BUCKTOOTH 8 to 4 and the breaks and beat him in Sacramento at Hardtimes. Scott Frost gave Bucktooth 8 to 5 and 9 to 5 and the breaks and scratches don't count and had Bucktooth stuck good but he got tired and just could't take it off that was at HARD TIMES ALSO. Don't tell me that Efren didn't have the NUTS. Efren could SPOT BOTH the players I just talked about.