PDA

View Full Version : A little chat with Efren and Fransisco!

Fast Lenny
10-18-2007, 03:40 AM
Check out the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY5Ja92IA40

Fast Lenny
10-18-2007, 03:05 PM
The Magician speaks.

worriedbeef
10-18-2007, 03:27 PM
nice vid, thanks!

efren speaks better english than i realised, and understands pretty much everything.

btw, why does that woman keep going on about straight eight? is she getting confused with straight pool? i believe she was the same girl who interviewed gerda in a recent vid too and she mentioned it then as well.

JoeyInCali
10-18-2007, 03:36 PM
nice vid, thanks!

efren speaks better english than i realised, and understands pretty much everything.

btw, why does that woman keep going on about straight eight? is she getting confused with straight pool? i believe she was the same girl who interviewed gerda in a recent vid too and she mentioned it then as well.
She said straight rail has 3 pockets too, didn't she?:confused:

Fast Lenny
10-19-2007, 05:02 PM
nice vid, thanks!

Yeah she was the same lady,doesnt seem to know the game well but hey she must like pool,still nice to hear what they gotta say.She needs to interview Keith,that would be awesome.