PDA

View Full Version : Q Masters Action

vrob
10-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Heard some of the big guns have been betting it up after hours. Anyone have any stories or results? Cmon Big Nasty all of us need a shot in the arm, i know that cell phone is ringing non- stop

cuetechustla
10-20-2007, 08:59 AM
^^ I'd like to know to. With all those world beaters up there, someone had to have played by now.

Gerry
10-20-2007, 12:51 PM
funny...I have not gotten any reports from anyone down there this week? Maybe I'll try to call...

Gerry

mosconiac
10-20-2007, 02:02 PM
The Action Report must not be there...I checked the site earlier today and they have no mention of action in Va. They must be too busy setting up the upcoming Challenge events to provide action reports at the Open.

Gunn_Slinger
10-20-2007, 02:18 PM
We heard there was small action. Not alot of it. Ronnie Wiseman and a
few came up to the Tiger Planet pool tourney. Maybe some action upthere tonite. The Gunnslinger is on his way to that tourney, so if any action will post it.
mrs.g

9balllvr
10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
it did not appear as though there was much gambling before Thursday night - many people said that that was not the norm and that this year everyone seemed very serious about the Open. one of the nights i saw Chohan and Richey Orem match up - Chohan came up on top, but the match was not a good one for Orem anyway - he was feeling his beans that evening :eek:

jnav447
10-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Maybe everyone's saving their barrels for Derby City, or waiting to see who's gonna have the deep pockets (though I can't see Shane or Ronnie getting too many action requests the way they've been playing).

Travis
10-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Brandon Shuff played against C.J. Wiley race to 15 even

Ktown D
10-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Brandon Shuff played against C.J. Wiley race to 15 even
And................?

Travis
10-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Brandon ended up losing 15 to 8. He played pretty good but C.J. got some of his championship form back and ran a couple of 4 packs. They only played 1 set i'm not sure what the amount was. Somebody said Matt Clatterbuck was there but I didn't see him.

cuedoctor
10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
I rented a table friday night and me and my friend played til 345pm and there was no action at all friday night except some local stuff and Brandon playing. Heard it was like that all week....nothing..Nada....Very surprised but the open wasnt exactely hopping..Crowd was average at best and they had to ask people to help fill in the arena seats for the accustats table. Cue sales at the vendors wasnt very good also:( . The economy just is not good and Barry did a great job but got very little support from fans who didnt come out because of these conditions we now have in this country.